Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

EManage Blue vs SAFC

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-15, 07:08 AM
drft_n_sc
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EManage Blue vs SAFC

I'm working on a few basic bolt-ons on my IS and wanted your input on what would be the better choice.

I'm doing the following to my car:

80mm TB
DBW delete
Currently have the Injen intake but planning on switching to the SRT
BC 264 Cams
Adjustable Exhaust Cam Gear
Dezod Headers

Have any of you had experience with the EManage Blue and the SAFC, and if so, which of the two would be the most beneficial?

Thanks
Old 04-27-15, 05:52 PM
statusdrew
Driver School Candidate

I'm full N/A right now (BC 264, BC Valavetrain, Mild Port, LS400 Throttle body, Injen CAI, Mazzuri Headers, strait pipe, greddy cat back... The factory computer learns all of these mods, no piggy back will help you.

Please listen to me... DO NOT waiste your time with N/A mods, your gas mileage will suck more, your response will not get much better, and you will still not be fast enough to beat anyone worth racing. Save up, do a GTE swap (these days way cheaper than NA-T if you know how to do the work yourself)

My car with the mods sounds like an animal but it's still very unimpressive when I get on it, especially when you experience a GTE powered car.
Old 08-14-15, 04:08 PM
sstamand
Driver School Candidate

Default Thanks for your honesty

Originally Posted by statusdrew
I'm full N/A right now (BC 264, BC Valavetrain, Mild Port, LS400 Throttle body, Injen CAI, Mazzuri Headers, strait pipe, greddy cat back... The factory computer learns all of these mods, no piggy back will help you.

Please listen to me... DO NOT waiste your time with N/A mods, your gas mileage will suck more, your response will not get much better, and you will still not be fast enough to beat anyone worth racing. Save up, do a GTE swap (these days way cheaper than NA-T if you know how to do the work yourself)

My car with the mods sounds like an animal but it's still very unimpressive when I get on it, especially when you experience a GTE powered car.

Well this just saved me a ton of money and time. Thx
Old 09-14-15, 09:16 PM
az989
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by drft_n_sc
I'm working on a few basic bolt-ons on my IS and wanted your input on what would be the better choice.

I'm doing the following to my car:

80mm TB
DBW delete
Currently have the Injen intake but planning on switching to the SRT
BC 264 Cams
Adjustable Exhaust Cam Gear
Dezod Headers

Have any of you had experience with the EManage Blue and the SAFC, and if so, which of the two would be the most beneficial?

Thanks
Do not get a SAFC2 ever, i ran it for a month and hated it so much i just run stock ecu. I heard bad things about greddy blue. Im running greddy Ultimate and its pretty good for a piggy back, tune does lean out eventually but i just reset ecu and start over. I do it every 3 months or so