Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Tsudo Dual Catback Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-15, 06:54 AM
Matt3is
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ecko508
Like anything in life, you get what you pay for
True, you don't get the name but you do get a quality exhaust.
Old 03-28-15, 06:57 AM
Matt3is
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RocketG35
Wow....$600 for full cat or $375 for axleback?! What a steal? But why is it so cheap? And definitely need to hear clips and know if there is any drone please.
The exhaust is pretty deep around 2-2.5k rpms. After 3k rpms is when the exhaust gets throaty. If I were to choose one word, it sounds solid. Highway driving is a breeze. Can barely hear the exhaust when cruising. Around the city is when the exhaust shines.
Old 03-28-15, 09:42 AM
Mesh704
Instructor

Received 149 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by 3ISF
axle back + diffuser look great

A bit off topic, but: what spoiler is the one on this pic, if you or anyone else knows?
i think its tom's spoiler !! the hole kit its Tom's !!
Old 05-12-15, 12:06 PM
Jlin89
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

where can I get this exhaust? Only place I've found was SEMotorsports but have never heard of them. It's always out of stock.
Old 05-12-15, 01:43 PM
NVMarkus
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt3is
True, you don't get the name but you do get a quality exhaust.
is it stainless steel or will it rust out in a couple of months... what kind of warranty will it have, and where do you have to send it to get that taken care of? those would be the things I worry about a Chinese knock off... yes you can save money, but if any of you know what the Cobra MX bikes are like then you know what I am talking about. The parts are impossible to find and it is almost cheaper to buy a whole new one that go through the hassle of trying to fix it....

I would just be cautious of where it is coming from and if they offer a warranty if something were to go wrong or if it happened to throw a code for your engine...
Old 05-18-15, 12:50 PM
jay90011
Pole Position

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Just bought this exhaust on Ebay for $600. The exhaust is listed for 650 but i made an offer of $600 and the seller agreed.

My intentions on the exhaust is to use to the mid-pipe only. Compared to the invidia going for 500+ i get an axle back also for an extra 100 if i decide to install it after.

Just thought i would share in case someone was on the fence about buying this exhaust at this price range.
Old 05-18-15, 12:52 PM
EdoApero
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jay90011
Just bought this exhaust on Ebay for $600. The exhaust is listed for 650 but i made an offer of $600 and the seller agreed.

My intentions on the exhaust is to use to the mid-pipe only. Compared to the invidia going for 500+ i get an axle back also for an extra 100 if i decide to install it after.

Just thought i would share in case someone was on the fence about buying this exhaust at this price range.
Definitely keep us updated! I'm on the fence of getting this exhaust or a joez axleback.
Old 05-24-15, 09:00 PM
jay90011
Pole Position

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by EdoApero
Definitely keep us updated! I'm on the fence of getting this exhaust or a joez axleback.
So I installed the exhaust today on my is350. After driving it for about 20 miles with full cat-back I decided to just keep the midpipe for the sound I wanted. With full catback there was too much drone from 2k - 4.5k. The exhaust fit perfect and I was surprised on the quality of the welds. The inside cabin drone I can compare it to is the HKS hipower I had on my 2Gen IS250. Overall Welds and bends is up to name brand parts like invidia, tanabe and Hks which I owned at one point on my 2Gen IS.

I will be putting up the axle back for sale in the classified section in case someone is interested in it.

Last edited by jay90011; 05-26-15 at 07:22 AM.
Old 05-25-15, 01:23 AM
EdoApero
Rookie

Originally Posted by jay90011
So I installed the exhaust today on my is350. After driving it for about 20 miles with full cat-back I decided to just keep the midpipe for the sound I wanted. With full catback there was too much drone from 2k - 4.5k. The exhaust fit perfect and I was surprised on the quality of the welds. The inside cabin drone I can compare it to is the HKS hipower I had on my 2Gen IS250. Overall Welds and bends is up to name brand parts like invidia, tanabe and Hks which I owned at one point on my 2Gen IS.

I will be putting up the axle back for sale in the classified section in case someone is interested in it.
Sad to hear that u weren't satisfied :/. I might be interested in the axleback if it pops up In the classifieds. Thank you!
Old 11-09-16, 11:13 PM
dreamzz24
Driver School Candidate

Does anyone kno if the tsudo exhaust fits the 12 awd!? Or is the 13 and up years differ in exhaust size!?
Old 11-10-16, 05:48 AM
Rudiculous
Racer

Received 168 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamzz24
Does anyone kno if the tsudo exhaust fits the 12 awd!? Or is the 13 and up years differ in exhaust size!?
They differ
Old 11-10-16, 07:19 AM
dreamzz24
Driver School Candidate

Thanks i see they have an axle back i dont think they have a catback for my year and if they do not for AWD i believe but i cant find the exhaust anywhere its all back ordered or out of stock ;(
Old 11-10-16, 02:21 PM
Jlin89
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

So I finally pulled the trigger on one last week and got it today and had it installed by my mechanic. First impression is that the exhaust sounds solid. It's not raspy nor does it drone. In some RPMS I don't even hear it but when you push the car, you definitely hear it. Overall, with what I spent on it, I'm extremely happy. The fitment is a little off but it's barely noticeable. It seems to be good quality. After the winter, I'll report back on how it held up to our canadian weather.

Can't wait until it's broken in.
Old 11-12-16, 10:24 AM
L0ngJ0hn
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jlin89
So I finally pulled the trigger on one last week and got it today and had it installed by my mechanic. First impression is that the exhaust sounds solid. It's not raspy nor does it drone. In some RPMS I don't even hear it but when you push the car, you definitely hear it. Overall, with what I spent on it, I'm extremely happy. The fitment is a little off but it's barely noticeable. It seems to be good quality. After the winter, I'll report back on how it held up to our canadian weather.

Can't wait until it's broken in.
I'd love to hear it on a is350. Is yours a 350 or 250?
Old 11-14-16, 07:10 PM
Mr_VFS1
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi,

Who can I get into contact with about a sponsorship for the exhaust? Love the sound and would love to work a deal with the company. Thank you.

Quick Reply: Tsudo Dual Catback Exhaust