Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Hks hi-power or joe-z exhausts?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-15, 06:18 PM
Brands
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Hks hi-power or joe-z exhausts?

which ones better? i can't decide as to which one i should get. and i keep seeing pics of the HKS exhaust being sold as one. doe that mean it only comes with one or does it come with the dual setup? i hear many people say JOE-Z is really deep and loud but the same for the HKS. I don't really care if its loud cuz ima put in some electric exhaust cutouts so cops won't be all over me.
Old 02-26-15, 07:51 PM
jasonr
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HKS come with Dual. i have HKS with invidia mid pipe and happy with it. Never heard Joe's exhaust in person. So can't comment about that. HKS exhaust is on sale in classified section.
Old 02-26-15, 09:45 PM
Brands
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jasonr
HKS come with Dual. i have HKS with invidia mid pipe and happy with it. Never heard Joe's exhaust in person. So can't comment about that. HKS exhaust is on sale in classified section.
Thanks for the help. I think Ina just stick to HKS cuz most people have it so it should sound good and I just love how it looks. Plus HKS is a top brand so I'm sticking with that.
Old 02-27-15, 06:37 PM
jasonr
Driver

Originally Posted by Brands
Thanks for the help. I think Ina just stick to HKS cuz most people have it so it should sound good and I just love how it looks. Plus HKS is a top brand so I'm sticking with that.
Do you have rear diffuser? if not you should get one. HKS won't look good without a diffuser.
Old 02-27-15, 06:42 PM
jasonr
Driver

Here is the pic with diffuser.
Attached Thumbnails Hks hi-power or joe-z exhausts?-scrapbook_1420623035903.png  
Old 03-01-15, 04:44 PM
Keo
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Joe-Z exhaust is a True Dual System so its directly from your mid section all the way to the end with quality weld. Only the 2iS is True Duel while the 3IS is an axle-back but the ISF does have a Joe-Z system also. Other exhaust for the 2iS is Axle-Back. HKS is one of the loudest exhaust for the IS because of those massive huge Canister. People combo there Axle Back with aftermarket Mid-Pipes. Such as Invidia, Megan, or Tanabe. your Choice.