Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Invidia Q300 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-14, 03:35 AM
ethotie525
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone have the full catback? sound clips please
Old 08-18-14, 10:49 PM
gpxluke
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by ethotie525
Anyone have the full catback? sound clips please

It's a 250 but you get the idea...
Old 08-25-14, 08:13 PM
mikeNY
Driver School Candidate

Default invidia

you couldnt modify invidias mid pipe to work ? i think it sounds so much better with mid pipe that removes cats in my opinion. how much you pay for axel back ????
Old 08-25-14, 08:15 PM
mikeNY
Driver School Candidate

u should modify and get invidias mid pipe fr 350 awd sounds better IMO but it removes cats, how much did you pay for just axel back?
Old 08-25-14, 11:11 PM
lexus3is
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikeNY
you couldnt modify invidias mid pipe to work ? i think it sounds so much better with mid pipe that removes cats in my opinion. how much you pay for axel back ????
I guess I could of. Maybe later down the road I could try it out. I just got my resonators but haven't had time to make a video. It should pretty mean now with the resonators deleted. Once I get sometime I'll make a video.
Old 10-10-14, 03:07 PM
lexus3is
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For those who were wondering if installing the Invidia Mid-Pipe was possible on AWD IS. The only problem why the mid-pipe doesn't fit on AWD IS, is because the transmmission gear box on the AWD IS is much wider than the RWD IS. Everything else fits except the one pipe on the driver side, All you need to do is take it local muffler shop and get it custom to go around the gear box. I took mine to a local muffler shop and they used left off stainless steel pipping so it doesn't rust over time and welded them together to get around the gear box.
Attached Thumbnails Invidia Q300 Exhaust-img_6288.jpg   Invidia Q300 Exhaust-img_6283.jpg  

Last edited by lexus3is; 03-24-16 at 03:01 AM.
The following users liked this post:
jgcozza89 (01-04-17)
Old 10-11-14, 12:10 AM
JCWong
Rookie

Originally Posted by lexus3is
For those who were wondering if installing the Invidia Mid-Pipe was possible on AWD IS... It is 100% possible!

The only problem why the mid-pipe doesn't fit on AWD IS, is because the transmmission gear box on the AWD IS is much wider than the RWD IS. Everything else fits except the one pipe on the driver side, All you need to do is take it local muffler shop and get it custom to go around the gear box.
I took mine to a local muffler shop and they used left off stainless steel pipping so it doesn't rust over time and welded them together to get around the gear box.

For those who want a Cat-Back Exhaust System for the AWD IS or even RWD IS, I highly recommend Invidia :thumb up:
sweet!! find much difference now with the catback setup? interested in hearing a rev and drive by!
Old 03-05-15, 06:12 AM
MrHarris
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by lexus3is
It sounds a lot different, you get more drone for sure and bit of HP gain. Once I get some free time I'll for sure make a drive by and also inside the cabin video.

Just got my midpieps installed. Now it's the full exhaust. It is way louder but sounds freaking awesome. And I only got a 250.
Old 03-15-15, 03:00 PM
dAiLL3sT
Lexus Test Driver

where can the mid pipe be purchased?
Old 03-20-15, 09:10 PM
MrHarris
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by dAiLL3sT
where can the mid pipe be purchased?
Got mine from THM motorsports. It's quite nice addition to either stock exhaust or with the Invidia Q300. I'm surprisingly happy with my choice.
Old 08-08-15, 06:37 PM
anhzie
Pole Position

Any one delete the resornator on midpipe invidia yet? Im thinking to delete on mine but wonder if lose hp or not! I saw it had 2 resornator on mipipe right?
Old 09-28-15, 06:19 PM
RafJude
Driver School Candidate

I got mine yesterday (Axle back only) but it's very quiet almost like the stock a bit disappointed but i'm thinking of buying the invidia mid pipes too.
Old 09-30-15, 05:33 AM
Rudiculous
Racer

Received 168 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by RafJude
I got mine yesterday (Axle back only) but it's very quiet almost like the stock a bit disappointed but i'm thinking of buying the invidia mid pipes too.
Do it, you will not be disappointed. It will need to settle in when you first get it because the ECU has to adjust. Afterwards
Old 10-01-15, 07:49 PM
RafJude
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Rudiculous
Do it, you will not be disappointed. It will need to settle in when you first get it because the ECU has to adjust. Afterwards
Thanks! i think i'm gonna order it later, i'm always hesitant when buying car parts in my country cause the price it almost doubled (Q300 here are priced at $1050) compare to US price and i'm scared of buying from ebay because Customs here are corrupt as hell.
Old 10-02-15, 06:31 AM
cp2
Racer

Received 326 Likes on 195 Posts

Originally Posted by Rudiculous
although what you said about the ecu adjusting to the new exhaust is true, it's irrelevant to the sound. the ecu adjusting to any mod will not affect sound. the breaking down of the materials on the inside of the system is what will affect the sound.

Quick Reply: Invidia Q300 Exhaust