Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Is350 f sport magnaflow sound exhaust

Old 06-03-15, 06:55 AM
mbagous
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chuongzzz
Do they let u know when can u get it or the tracking number ? Mine I don't have any inf about shipping maybe I have to call them too
When I spoke with them over the phone, he said they use FedEx and takes a couple days to deliver. No tracking number was provided to me though. I'm assuming status "complete" means shipped.
Old 06-03-15, 07:29 AM
chuongzzz
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mbagous
When I spoke with them over the phone, he said they use FedEx and takes a couple days to deliver. No tracking number was provided to me though. I'm assuming status "complete" means shipped.
Thanks , my status " complete " too
Old 06-03-15, 02:21 PM
Devious818
Driver School Candidate

Ordered mine from them on Sun night and received it yesterday (less than 48hrs!). I'm in So Cal and it shipped from a location here in California. I did receive a tracking number in an email after I received the "complete" email. That email changed the status to "shipped".

BTW, put it on this morning. Love it! Just as others have described, on the quiet side but provides a deep toned growl without any drone.
Old 06-03-15, 04:34 PM
DENNiiEE
Driver School Candidate

That website doesnt have 2014 ?
Old 06-03-15, 05:05 PM
Devious818
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DENNiiEE
That website doesnt have 2014 ?
Had the same issue finding it, just type "15227" in the search box, it will come up.
Old 06-03-15, 05:12 PM
mbagous
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Devious818
Ordered mine from them on Sun night and received it yesterday (less than 48hrs!). I'm in So Cal and it shipped from a location here in California. I did receive a tracking number in an email after I received the "complete" email. That email changed the status to "shipped".

BTW, put it on this morning. Love it! Just as others have described, on the quiet side but provides a deep toned growl without any drone.
I wonder if mine never got shipped then. I ordered it on May 28th. the person I spoke with over the phone said its shipping out that day...I called them June 1st. My order status has not changed yet either...its been " complete'
Old 06-04-15, 05:39 AM
chuongzzz
Driver

I wonder if mine never got shipped then. I ordered it on May 28th. the person I spoke with over the phone said its shipping out that day...I called them June 1st. My order status has not changed yet either...its been " complete'
The same as me , ordered it on May 28th Saturday , check the tracking number and it just show the status : " complete " that's it , there r not any more inf about it . Should we call them ? R they a good company ? Hope they don't .... They took my money already
Old 06-04-15, 07:23 AM
shadow1
Driver School Candidate

Hott drop ships from Magnaflow. Probably why they don't have a tracking number. I bought mine from Hott last year.
Old 06-04-15, 03:21 PM
chuongzzz
Driver

Fedex deli today to my house but I was not at home so they will do it again tomorrow if I'm not at home they will ship it back to the sender ( hottexhaust ) TERRIBLE FEDEX I will not at home tomorrow hope I can get my refund , good luck guy
Old 06-04-15, 04:05 PM
spiceboy23
Driver School Candidate

You have the option to tell Fedex to leave package at your door, or leave package at their depot so you can go pick up later.

Originally Posted by chuongzzz
Fedex deli today to my house but I was not at home so they will do it again tomorrow if I'm not at home they will ship it back to the sender ( hottexhaust ) TERRIBLE FEDEX I will not at home tomorrow hope I can get my refund , good luck guy
Old 06-04-15, 05:18 PM
chuongzzz
Driver

Originally Posted by spiceboy23
You have the option to tell Fedex to leave package at your door, or leave package at their depot so you can go pick up later.

I called them to ask they leave it at my door but that don't it requires the signature so they will leave it at fedex store and I come to pick up but not sure it will fit in is350 trunk or back seat
Old 06-04-15, 05:31 PM
mbagous
Driver School Candidate

mine got delivered today!!! my online status changed from "complete" to "Shipped" after I received it. will install it this weekend and let you guys know how it goes...
Old 06-05-15, 08:31 AM
spiceboy23
Driver School Candidate

Please get a sound clip and post it on here as well. Thanks!

mine got delivered today!!! my online status changed from "complete" to "Shipped" after I received it. will install it this weekend and let you guys know how it goes...
Old 06-05-15, 08:43 AM
trutano
Driver School Candidate

I ordered mine today...I used this promo code: QuCK47...Total $681.65 w/free Shipping (Fedex)
Old 06-06-15, 06:17 AM
chuongzzz
Driver

Spend an hour for it and sound great. , the sound in person real real good , big difference with the clip

Last edited by chuongzzz; 06-06-15 at 06:26 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Is350 f sport magnaflow sound exhaust