Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

GT Haus Meisterschaft Exhaust Outdoor Clips

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-14, 10:18 AM
liqinwei26
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile GT Haus Meisterschaft Exhaust Outdoor Clips

After I uploaded the parking building sound slip, people started asking about how it sounded outdoor without ridiculous echo. Due to the weather condition, I never got a chance to record any outdoor clips until this morning. The roads are finally clean and dry this week.

So far I have done the following mods on my 3is:
1. K&N drop-in air filter
2. Meisterscahft GTC full cat-back exhaust
3. Vossen CVT 19" 19x8.5 front and 19x10 rear
4. Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 245/35/19 front and 275/30/19 rear
5. Clear Bra from bumper
6. 3M reflective strips

Upcoming mods:
1. Air suspension
2. Seibon carbon fiber parts
3. BBK

To all of my haters who don't like my reflective strip mods, I just want to say to each of their own, I actually got a lot of compliments everywhere I drove including cops and I started seeing European car owners do the exact same mods on their cars. Just so you guys know that I didn't bring any negative image to our 3IS, and in fact I brought a new trend. People may think I am a so called "ricer", but different people may have different opinion on the definition of "ricer". For those who want to change the sound level of the car and exterior look of the car, we are following in the same category, so before you leave any comment about how I am a ricer, think about if you have modified your exhaust or exterior look or not. This is the open public forum, I am not saying you don't have freedom of speech but it is all about respect and equality. At the very least, there are people out there liking my car and mods

Last edited by liqinwei26; 03-10-14 at 08:24 AM.
Old 03-10-14, 11:57 AM
viNz86
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet! Thanks for posting this video, I was one of the peeps that asked for an outdoor clip. Personally I think it sounds good, always been a fan of meisterschaft products as they are known for being one of the louder exhausts.

Good on you for doing your own thing. When I was in UK I saw a lot of cars had the tape scheme going on. No need to justify yourself, it's your car at the end of the day.

This probably makes no sense if you bought/installed both sections at the same time, but did you happen to hear the exhaust without the mid section?
Old 03-10-14, 08:33 PM
bucanero
Pole Position

Originally Posted by viNz86
Sweet! Thanks for posting this video, I was one of the peeps that asked for an outdoor clip. Personally I think it sounds good, always been a fan of meisterschaft products as they are known for being one of the louder exhausts.

Good on you for doing your own thing. When I was in UK I saw a lot of cars had the tape scheme going on. No need to justify yourself, it's your car at the end of the day.

This probably makes no sense if you bought/installed both sections at the same time, but did you happen to hear the exhaust without the mid section?
I always wondered that as well. That LSR pipe is pretty pricey as well.
Old 03-11-14, 08:04 AM
liqinwei26
Rookie

Originally Posted by viNz86

Thanks for speaking out for me. I really appreciate that.

Yes, I heard the axle back version before. I ordered both sections together, but when I went in they told me that their midsection was designed based on rwd models. So as you may already know the awd models have a bigger transfer case, their developed midpipe didn't fit on my car. They told me to drive with axle back first and they also measured everything they needed on my car for awd models. A few weeks later, I went back again and they installed the new(designed for awd models only) midsection for me.

With axle back only, it sounded like any other aftermarket exhaust you may hear on this forum but a little bit louder I would say and it had drone around 2500 rpm. After adding the midpipe, it sounded definitely louder and the drone was reduced by adding some highe pitch sound in the cabin. Basically the midpipe was a straight x-pipe, so in high rpm, it made the sound louder and raspier. When you close the valve, it sounds close to the stock exhaust and no drone at all
Old 03-11-14, 08:24 AM
Gonaddz88
Rookie

thanks for posting the video!
Old 03-11-14, 09:38 AM
viNz86
Rookie

Originally Posted by liqinwei26
Thanks for speaking out for me. I really appreciate that.

Yes, I heard the axle back version before. I ordered both sections together, but when I went in they told me that their midsection was designed based on rwd models. So as you may already know the awd models have a bigger transfer case, their developed midpipe didn't fit on my car. They told me to drive with axle back first and they also measured everything they needed on my car for awd models. A few weeks later, I went back again and they installed the new(designed for awd models only) midsection for me.

With axle back only, it sounded like any other aftermarket exhaust you may hear on this forum but a little bit louder I would say and it had drone around 2500 rpm. After adding the midpipe, it sounded definitely louder and the drone was reduced by adding some highe pitch sound in the cabin. Basically the midpipe was a straight x-pipe, so in high rpm, it made the sound louder and raspier. When you close the valve, it sounds close to the stock exhaust and no drone at all
Awesome review, thanks! I did not realize your car was AWD, but that's great information for owners.

Old 03-12-14, 08:12 AM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very Nice !
Old 03-12-14, 08:14 AM
sc00b
Pole Position

thanks for the vids!
Old 03-13-14, 11:46 AM
ilshm113
Driver

do they have a mid-pipe for an AWD?
Old 03-13-14, 12:02 PM
liqinwei26
Rookie

Originally Posted by ilshm113
do they have a mid-pipe for an AWD?
yes, theu do
Old 03-13-14, 12:42 PM
ilshm113
Driver

can you pm me the link please?

Last edited by ilshm113; 03-13-14 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-29-14, 12:13 PM
RastaRacer
Lexus Champion

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

ooooooh sweet.

That sounds amazing
Old 04-02-14, 03:10 PM
LexFather

GT Haus ftw!!!
Old 07-02-14, 06:42 AM
lazerlazer
Driver

Would I expect the same exhaust note with my 2013 GS 350 F Sport, if i put this exhaust in my vehicle?
Old 07-04-14, 08:38 AM
FSportDRM
Pole Position

Damn that sounds nice! Sounds like you're going faster than you really are. Is this a 250?

Quick Reply: GT Haus Meisterschaft Exhaust Outdoor Clips