Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

PTS - Joe Z series Full Exhaust • Production version install for RWD 3IS

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-14, 05:16 PM
FSportIS
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, this one is even nicer than than old version. The neon color is getting a lot of attention miles and miles away foe sure. I really want to hear how Joe Z PT exhaust sound like on 3rd gen IS in person. Keep up your good work!

I think I have seen your Batmobile 2.0 (2011 IS250 F Sport in black??) in Lexus of Westminister Meet last year. You were even wearing a bat dress or something. I had a White IS250 2012 F Sport parked very close to your car back then.
Old 03-29-14, 01:28 AM
JCWong
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please do come up with a full cat back exhaust for the AWD?
Old 03-29-14, 01:08 PM
FyaIS350
Rookie

we want our joe-z exhuast!!!!!!
Old 03-30-14, 04:02 PM
LexusFsprt
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

even though my car is a lease, still getting the Joe Z exhaust !
Old 03-30-14, 06:05 PM
Abied
Driver School Candidate

Anyone have pics of the mid pipes?, I have an f-sport exhaust installed but wanted to change the mid also and not sure what to go with.
Old 04-01-14, 05:32 PM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In-cabin video should be posted hopefully tonight. Over the weekend, using a Go Pro, we took video of driving on the freeway, in Sport Mode and Normal Mode, as well as street driving. On the freeway, windows are up, and on the streets, windows are down, so you can hear the difference. Just doing some quick editing of the videos to make one video out of the clips, and then it will be ready to post up on You Tube and I'll leave a link here

Originally Posted by FSportIS
Wow, this one is even nicer than than old version. The neon color is getting a lot of attention miles and miles away foe sure. I really want to hear how Joe Z PT exhaust sound like on 3rd gen IS in person. Keep up your good work!

I think I have seen your Batmobile 2.0 (2011 IS250 F Sport in black??) in Lexus of Westminister Meet last year. You were even wearing a bat dress or something. I had a White IS250 2012 F Sport parked very close to your car back then.
Yep, that was definitely me. I had the batman cape on and the batman socks. And the batman license plate on the car haha. I'll definitely be at the Westminster meet again this year but if you want to hear it in person before then, I usually go to the Friday Night Meets. Otherwise, I'm trying to get into Toyota fest, but I missed the registration and so I'm just on standby at this point.

Originally Posted by LexusFsprt
even though my car is a lease, still getting the Joe Z exhaust !
Awesome! Mine is also a lease The mod is fully reversible and is a simple bolt off/ bolt on, so it works

Originally Posted by Abied
Anyone have pics of the mid pipes?, I have an f-sport exhaust installed but wanted to change the mid also and not sure what to go with.
Pics of the entire exhaust system are all on page 2
Old 04-02-14, 05:46 PM
FyaIS350
Rookie

Originally Posted by IntegresS
In-cabin video should be posted hopefully tonight. Over the weekend, using a Go Pro, we took video of driving on the freeway, in Sport Mode and Normal Mode, as well as street driving. On the freeway, windows are up, and on the streets, windows are down, so you can hear the difference. Just doing some quick editing of the videos to make one video out of the clips, and then it will be ready to post up on You Tube and I'll leave a link here

Yep, that was definitely me. I had the batman cape on and the batman socks. And the batman license plate on the car haha. I'll definitely be at the Westminster meet again this year but if you want to hear it in person before then, I usually go to the Friday Night Meets. Otherwise, I'm trying to get into Toyota fest, but I missed the registration and so I'm just on standby at this point.

Awesome! Mine is also a lease The mod is fully reversible and is a simple bolt off/ bolt on, so it works

Pics of the entire exhaust system are all on page 2
wheres the vid girl! LOL
Old 04-02-14, 06:32 PM
Gonaddz88
Rookie

Cant wait for the VID!
Old 04-02-14, 10:22 PM
FSportIS
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Cool, actually, it was in 2012 not 2013. Here is the video
I'm going to Westminster meet again this year and hopefully park close to your car again lol. You are in Southern CA right?

I also want to hear the exhaust in person. When and where is good?

I'm also on stand by registration for Toyota fest... keep waiting for email and call but nothing yet

are you going to any other big car show like the Autocon and such?

Originally Posted by IntegresS

Last edited by FSportIS; 04-02-14 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-02-14, 11:41 PM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default In-Cabin Video

Originally Posted by FyaIS350
wheres the vid girl! LOL
Originally Posted by Gonaddz88
Cant wait for the VID!
Apologies!!! The GoPro doesn't pick up sound as well as I would have liked, but here is what I've got for now.

The first part is the sound of the exhaust at start up, then it transitions over to how the exhaust sounds in cabin, with Sport Mode engaged, and windows are down. (There is some wind noise here, sorry!)

Finally, the last part of the video is how the exhaust sounds on the freeway, windows up.

Please note: the speedometer is in KM/H, not in MPH lol so, I was not going over 100 on the freeway

Originally Posted by FSportIS
Cool, actually, it was in 2012 not 2013. Here is the video Lexus of Westminster Meet 2012 - YouTube
I'm going to Westminster meet again this year and hopefully park close to your car again lol. You are in Southern CA right?

I also want to hear the exhaust in person. When and where is good?

I'm also on stand by registration for Toyota fest... keep waiting for email and call but nothing yet

are you going to any other big car show like the Autocon and such?
Haha nice find! I am indeed in SoCal, in the 626. If you come out to any FNM, I can be there. Other than being on standby for Toyota Fest, my car isn't registered for anything like Auto Con. I may show up as a spectator though, in which case I will still bring the car, but it will just be in the lot, not the show Where in SoCal are you?
Old 04-04-14, 01:40 PM
FyaIS350
Rookie

any update as to when its going to debut!?!? im dying here!! LOL
Old 04-05-14, 07:47 AM
JCWong
Rookie

I'd offer my 3IS350 AWD for R&D on a full catback if I weren't all the way up in Canada
Old 04-09-14, 12:00 PM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

links are up guys in the GB thread for the exhaust

also

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...catalogid=9816

and here

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...catalogid=9816
Old 04-09-14, 12:30 PM
ultran00b8
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
Nice.

Now to figure out how to ship it to Canada...
Old 04-09-14, 05:56 PM
crazych42
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Any exterior and/or interior vids of the axle back?

Quick Reply: PTS - Joe Z series Full Exhaust • Production version install for RWD 3IS