Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Ark Performance Exhaust Systems R&D

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-14, 06:15 PM
Randre19
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are there any dyno numbers or tests for the exhaust? Just curious
Old 05-01-14, 10:02 PM
J-Velocity
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any AWD version?
Old 05-16-14, 09:27 AM
r0shiro
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So the final production is in boys and girls!!! I'll be heading to Ark today for the install. Get ready for some more pics and videos...
Old 05-16-14, 09:50 AM
Stitch626
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by r0shiro
So the final production is in boys and girls!!! I'll be heading to Ark today for the install. Get ready for some more pics and videos...
Grats, can't wait!
Old 05-19-14, 06:18 PM
neilvosko
Pole Position

can i order just the axle back....just the rear portion.....i want to leep everything else stock.......please PM for ordering info
Old 05-31-14, 04:03 PM
Mushi31
Driver

I met up with r0shrio on CL, cool guy and was able to hear his ARK Performance Exhaust and i must say it was love at first sight. haha. I hit up ARK Performance and quickly got mine. The guys there are awesomely friendly, sick cars as well.

Items Included:
Axle-back Muffler, Mid-pipe, Front Pipes, Bolts, Gaskets, Hardware, Installation Guide
http://www.arkperformance.com/Produc...e=SM1500-0214G

I got mine in polished tip as i think it would be suitable for my car since it is black. From any angle, this thing looks amazing. All my buddies love the look and the sound this thing makes. In regards to the sound, it sounds like a beast with a growl in the lower revs like what a V6 should sound like and as it gets into the higher revs its pretty smooth... And include that with my intake it sounds pretty sweet. In regards to drone-wise, there is a little drone of course when you press on the pedal but its a growl, a better growl compare to the WRX's. When you are on cruising speed you wont hear any drone nor when im on the highway. FYI, as i decelerate the sound it makes in S mode makes it more enjoyable. Sounds good to me. Makes me fall in love with my car again as i was about to get bored. hhaa.

Pictures for you guys

Old 06-01-14, 05:25 PM
JANDE314
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just left message for Michael at ARK
I really hope they have IS 350 AWD full cat back option
Old 06-02-14, 09:58 AM
JANDE314
Driver School Candidate

Ark advises they are hoping to have IS350 AWD in their shop this week. (Coming from AZ)
They currently don't offer axle back for either RWD or AWD.
Once the get the AWD in house, they are going to check fitments and figure out if they will offer AWD cat back or just axle back (axle back currently no offered for either drive).
Old 06-02-14, 10:52 AM
Randre19
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any dyno numbers on this exhaust? Seems like ARK is avoiding this question :/
Old 06-02-14, 12:37 PM
Alant514
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JANDE314
I just left message for Michael at ARK
I really hope they have IS 350 AWD full cat back option
Hey I'm actually going down there in a few weeks to R&D for the AWD version. I'll let you guys know how it goes
Old 06-02-14, 11:12 PM
r0shiro
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mushi31
I met up with r0shrio on CL, cool guy and was able to hear his ARK Performance Exhaust and i must say it was love at first sight. haha. I hit up ARK Performance and quickly got mine. The guys there are awesomely friendly, sick cars as well.

Items Included:
Axle-back Muffler, Mid-pipe, Front Pipes, Bolts, Gaskets, Hardware, Installation Guide
http://www.arkperformance.com/Produc...e=SM1500-0214G

I got mine in polished tip as i think it would be suitable for my car since it is black. From any angle, this thing looks amazing. All my buddies love the look and the sound this thing makes. In regards to the sound, it sounds like a beast with a growl in the lower revs like what a V6 should sound like and as it gets into the higher revs its pretty smooth... And include that with my intake it sounds pretty sweet. In regards to drone-wise, there is a little drone of course when you press on the pedal but its a growl, a better growl compare to the WRX's. When you are on cruising speed you wont hear any drone nor when im on the highway. FYI, as i decelerate the sound it makes in S mode makes it more enjoyable. Sounds good to me. Makes me fall in love with my car again as i was about to get bored. hhaa.

Pictures for you guys

Hey it was nice meeting you too man and congrats!! the downshifts are nice....especially the blurps

Originally Posted by Randre19
Any dyno numbers on this exhaust? Seems like ARK is avoiding this question :/
They are not avoiding the question...they are swamped and we haven't scheduled the dyno run yet but soon.
Old 06-02-14, 11:12 PM
JCWong
Rookie

Originally Posted by Alant514
Hey I'm actually going down there in a few weeks to R&D for the AWD version. I'll let you guys know how it goes
Keep us posted how that goes; I'm sure all of we AWD crowd are anxious for a full catback. I wish someone like you would hit up Joe Z for an R&D too
Old 06-03-14, 12:42 PM
Alant514
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JCWong
Keep us posted how that goes; I'm sure all of we AWD crowd are anxious for a full catback. I wish someone like you would hit up Joe Z for an R&D too
Yeah I'll keep you guys posted. I had someone talk to Joe Z about the R&D for me but they said something about they were on vacation or something
Old 06-16-14, 07:11 PM
kl576
Driver School Candidate

Are there any news in regards to the AWD R&D?
Old 06-17-14, 01:33 PM
Stitch626
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kl576
Are there any news in regards to the AWD R&D?
There is someone with AWD going in on Thursday for R&D

Quick Reply: Ark Performance Exhaust Systems R&D