Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

boring compared to how much u guys know just some general questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-12, 12:52 PM
krekre610
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boring compared to how much u guys know just some general questions

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I have. 2009 is 250 with 83,000. most of miles came from commuting to school and traveling to my shore house. I have noticed a few things that I needed some opinions on. until my warranty was up I always got all oil changes, tune ups & parts from the dealership but now that my warranty is up its becoming rather expensive to do so ( for example they wanted 340 plus tax for an extended miles service check) which at the time just isn't in my budget. I want to keep this car as long as possible since its not old at all but the miles are a constant anxiety for me as this is my first car. my first question is for my next oil change is it better to bring it to mechanic or to a lube express/jiffy lube express and is it better to get strictly synthetic oil or will a synthetic oil blend be ok? my second question is I've noticed the car doesn't ride as smoothly anymore , I can hear the engine with my radio at volume 10. it's not any strange noise just the engine which I never remembered hearing before? my third question is (it's only happened twice) but when I turn the car on and I'm in park I feel a heavy vibration under my seat? I also hear a creek in my steering wheel sometimes ? any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!