Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

NEED AEM V1 NA-t MASTERS

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-13, 10:51 PM
2jpowa
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED AEM V1 NA-t MASTERS

Hey guys and gals, In the past couple years ive been building a NA-t with a s366, cams, FFIM, full fuel system upgrade, manual swap etc. NOW keep in mind this is my first big build done under my car port with basic tools and ok knowledge. I performed all of the wiring and building of engine etc. WELL.. I finally got her to crank up the other day and im almost done! But! I ran into some problems. If I turn her off with the key out, My fuel pump stays running until I disconnect battery, Ive also noticed my AEM v1 stays connected to the computer even with key off which leads me to beleaves that's why the pump is going. Ive done the NSS bypass, and the fuel pump ECU bypass. Im wondering if I wired something wrong and its getting back feed into the computer keeping it on. Ive went through it and ive researched and cannot find a answer. Im hoping someone has ran into this problem. Im also running into a problem wiring my fans. Im running factory IS300 fans and I want to wire them up with my A/C, so when I cut the A/C on it cuts the fan on for it to cool. I just want my fans to run as close to factory as possible. If anyone knows a correct way to wiring them up that would be great. I have no idea how it should be. My last problem would be wiring up my reverse lights to my R154. It was an original auto car, If anyone knows what two wires to splice into on the factory auto harness that would be awesome!

I KNOW THIS IS ALOT TO READ, IM SORRY JUST ALL THATS STOPPING ME FOR COMPLETEING CAR
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Old 07-07-13, 06:05 AM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

You first need to undo the factory fuel ecu wires. I would run a seperate relay to the fuel pump and trigger it on by the ground on the AEM. This is what I did. and works great. Look in the Gerrb thread in the last couple of pages on wiring the fans. It might help you there. On the reverse lights: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/bui...ml#post6948990

this is from my thread.
Old 07-07-13, 06:15 AM
Vrank
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You seriously need to buy an ewd for your car. I could tell you exactly where the reverse pins are, but then I feel like I'll have to go through and provide support for your other problems. If you had a factory Electricsl Wiring Diagrams you'd have this sorted. They cost like $40, it's the first thing i buy when I get into a new chassis. Anyone doing extensive modifications to their car themselves needs one.
Old 07-07-13, 07:23 AM
2jpowa
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well considering I've done everything else without one and these are the last of my problems for it to be done. I don't see the point in buying one. I had the one off the internet but it didnt have the reverse lights in thw diagram. Everything ive done has been right and through alot research.

I appreciate it 1jzpwrd! Your a life saver! I'm gonna finish her up today we all need to have a little club lexus meet soon!
Old 07-07-13, 07:27 AM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

No problem man. Glad we could help. Thats what we are here for. Information! !! I have found all of my questions answered on here. I want to repay what I have learned.