Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Powder coated the rear diff today!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-12, 07:28 PM
xspsi6
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's a super deep red but I think the flash made them look pinkish, Powder coating is an addiction !! I am looking to powder coat everything under my car as well then re coat the undercoating after I steam clean it.

I re built the front brakes with all new stuff including the calipers so needless to say this is getting costly! Lol
Old 10-12-12, 08:10 PM
OG Dada
Lexus Champion

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Same here. Rebuilding the LS brakes wasn't the original plan cause they looked good when i got them from the junkyard even the pads were slightly used, but the guys at the polishing shop said they need to take it apart to do it right, so now I'm going all out and do it right. I might even sell the OEM pads that came with it and get ceramic ones from Autozone. Lol

I wanna get all parts that can be polished polished and parts that can be painted painted and parts that can be powdercoated powdercoated too whenever funds permit. Good job on those by the way!
Old 10-12-12, 10:48 PM
xspsi6
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KingPhilip
Same here. Rebuilding the LS brakes wasn't the original plan cause they looked good when i got them from the junkyard even the pads were slightly used, but the guys at the polishing shop said they need to take it apart to do it right, so now I'm going all out and do it right. I might even sell the OEM pads that came with it and get ceramic ones from Autozone. Lol

I wanna get all parts that can be polished polished and parts that can be painted painted and parts that can be powdercoated powdercoated too whenever funds permit. Good job on those by the way!

Thanks!
Rebuilding the LS brakes are actually easy