Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

need help with ac problem!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-12, 01:32 AM
CrZxDrAgOn
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help with ac problem!!!

So guys this is my dillema,i baught the aem ems2 pnp from driftmotion for my 1jz,ever since i installed it on the car my condensor will not turn on,so i called aaron from driftmotion n his answer was that the ecu and harness was made for a mk3 and that the condensor on the mk3 is a seperate unit and is not controlled by the.ecu, so my question is, does n e one know how to fix this problem?or is there a way of me wiring it to work?or is there a way for me to directly turn the condensor on somehow?i live in az and its super hot. I cant drive my car here without ac,n e help is appreciated!!thanks
Old 06-18-12, 05:40 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CrZxDrAgOn
So guys this is my dillema,i baught the aem ems2 pnp from driftmotion for my 1jz,ever since i installed it on the car my condensor will not turn on,so i called aaron from driftmotion n his answer was that the ecu and harness was made for a mk3 and that the condensor on the mk3 is a seperate unit and is not controlled by the.ecu, so my question is, does n e one know how to fix this problem?or is there a way of me wiring it to work?or is there a way for me to directly turn the condensor on somehow?i live in az and its super hot. I cant drive my car here without ac,n e help is appreciated!!thanks
PM 1992Lexus!!! He had the same issue with the Aem V2 from DM...Someone should make a thread on how to fix this asap!! hint hint
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/per...icking-on.html