Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

HELP! Identify This Engine Wiring Harness Connector

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-11, 07:08 PM
TonyMtana
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Identify This Engine Wiring Harness Connector

Hey CL,

I have a 1992 sc300 5-speed.

I just finished putting my engine back in my sc300 after doing some maintenance to it. I started plugging in all the sensors from the engine wiring harness and have been stumped on this one last connector! After a few hours of racking my brain and looking EVERYWHERE I still cannot for the life of me find where this connector should be plugged in. I am led to believe that this connector must either not be plugged in anywhere or is a diagnostic plug for something? Can someone enlighten me about this connector!?

The connector is located at the back of the engine near all the EGR stuff. I’ve checked everywhere near where the connector is located and can not find a plug that it should be plugged in to. I’ve looked all over the block, the intake manifold, at the starter, transmission, all the EGR stuff, the throttle body. Please help me identify what this connector is for!

Tony
Old 06-04-11, 08:43 AM
TonyMtana
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump! Can this plug possibly be for an automatic sc300??? still havnt figuted this one out! anyone help?