Electrical problems, no dash lights, no power, dead alternator, etc.
Replaced the alternator and new battery, and your car still doesn't work?
Small Flathead screwdriver.
150A Fuseable link from Lexus. $23.41 Canada price.
- Remove the positive terminal from the battery. 10mm
- Take off the cover on the fuse box under the hood with a flathead
- Take off the 2 10mm bolts holding the fuse block.
- Use your fuse box cover as a bucket to hold your nuts / tools.
- The Fuse block has 2 sections. Use the small flathead to pry the 2 tabs and seperate. Be careful, they're fragile.
- Pull the smaller section up. Remove the bolts as pictured with the right sized sockets as listed.
- Take it out. Replace.
I have ugly fingers.