Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

SC 300-97 – Body assy, Transmission valve - A340E - look forward to your recommendati

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-08, 10:03 AM
Vadim
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default SC 300-97 – Body assy, Transmission valve - A340E - look forward to your recommendati

All greetings.
In May 2008, I ordered Alexander - Russian good motorists speed gearshift: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 automatic gearbox - A340E Automatic Transmition (Part Number-35000) my SC 300. Switching gears Automatic Transmition control valves block - Body assy, Transmission valve (Part Number-35410). We call this block - «plate hydro-brain», or simply - «Hydro-brain». Alexander - a very good artist. Alexander makes such reconstruction Hydro-brain for the SC 300 that participate in the competitions Drag reysing and win in the championships.
Alexander reconstructed work Hydro-brain my SC 300 - Valve Body, solenoids, spring, oil pressure in the canals, the speed of opening the oil valves. Now Hydro-brain on my SC 300, increased the speed of transmission by 75%. My SC 300 with a reconstructed Hydro-brain has a very good momentum disperse. When included 2 channel, and then channel 3, the seat sticks to my back wheel slipping on the road, the car gets momentum disperse, which was not standard Hydro-brain. I am very pleased with this reconstruction. Now the engine 2JZ GE does not lose steam in the gearshift in Automatic Transmition. Engine my SC 300 like a Hydro-brain.
You know what refrigeration ATF (Automatic Transmition Fluid) - occurs in the engine radiator. I think that the ATF is very hot. Now I think that the ATF in the radiator cooling the engine is not enough to Automatic Transmition with the reconstructed Hydro-brain my SC 300. I think you need to install oil Intercooler that ATF has become colder.
What you give me recommendations?:
1 - leave the standard pattern of cooling ATF Automatic Transmition my SC 300?
2 - to reconstruct the scheme of the engine cooling radiator through the installation of 2 electric radiator fan to the engine?
3 - install oil Intercooler to ATF Automatic Transmition became cold?
Thank you all for your attention.
Vadim.
http://www.e1.ru/fun/photo/view_album.php?id=66026.
http://photofile.ru/users/bvr/2561233/.
http://photofile.ru/users/bvr/115138709/).
Attached Thumbnails -162_6238-01.jpg  

Last edited by Vadim; 10-13-08 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-13-08, 10:28 AM
craaaazzy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm not sure i fully understand your post but here goes.

with this new tranny, it sounds like ur are building up more heat in this tranny. if so, then add another transmission cooler. this additional one one will not hurt tranny, it may take a little longer for oil in tranny to warm up fully but no harm. make sure to have a temp gauge.

the heat of the tranny has nothing to do with the heat of the engine so modifying your cooling system for the engine would do nothing.
Old 10-20-08, 05:40 AM
Vadim
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default My questions remain unanswered.

All greetings.
My questions remain unanswered.
In the FAQ, I found no order to install or replace Intercooler ATF Automatic Transmition at the SC 300/400.
Did none of you address this issue - not put Intercooler ATF Automatic Transmition at the SC 300/400, is not changed Intercooler ATF Automatic Transmition more productive?
Or maybe you are not interested in the topic because you've already solved this problem?
It is still hope for you is more experienced and more educated in the technical operation of SC 300/400 than I am.
Thank you all for your attention.
Vadim.
Old 11-10-08, 08:34 PM
carsmypnis
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

install a tranny cooler on it.
Old 11-11-08, 09:52 AM
SpinAll4
Former Sponsor - Cancelled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would to a auto trans cooler, plus a remote filter & temp sender.

Something like this
http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

That will add an extra quart of trans fluid by its self, the cooler will add even more. You can then change trans filters like oil filter simple and easy.

Putting in the temp sender will show you just how hot the fluid is. You can then mount a gauge anywhere in the car.

I've always done it inline with what ever the factory circuit is.