Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

im back but who cares right?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-07, 10:28 AM
2jz/300
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im back but who cares right?

hey im not sure if you guys remember me. but i had the really really bad brake problem last september...well for those that dont know my back brakes locked up realllllly good.\ and well you know the res.t so heres what happened i drilled the through the bolt and pryed the the nut off fixed the brakes and bla bla sounds like a good weekend right? well on sunday i head home after having my love back all weekend i get pulled over for duh and come to find out my license AND plates were suspended while it was broken. so they take car i get raped and now i walk but after a year in hell ive come across some more cash. so can anyone tell me where to pick up from??? dumb question i know. but its been so long i just need a friend. i like this 96 red sc3 on ebay. but theres another sc400 for a lil cheaper but its a 400. i will be trying to put a gte in either or but you guys been around and might know somethings i dont. so how much more hell would i have to deal with geting the gte in the 400? really just miss my car.... i think i have the rotors from the last sc ill try to show how lucky i am to be alive.

dont erase this im not a troll..........

Last edited by 2jz/300; 09-18-07 at 12:35 PM.
Old 09-18-07, 10:53 AM
2jz/300
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 2jz/300
hey im not sure if you guys remember me but i had the really really bad brake problem last september...well for those that dont know my back brakes locked up realllllly good and well you know the rest so heres what happened i drilled the through the bolt and pryed the the nut off fixed the brakes and bla bla sounds like a good weekend right? well on sunday i head home after having my love back all weekend i get pulled over for duh and come to find out my license AND plates were suspended while it was broken so they take car i get raped and now i walk but after a year in hell ive come across some more cash. so can anyone tell me where to pick up from??? dumb questions i know but its been so long i just need a friend. i like this 96 red sc3 on ebay. but theres another sc400 for a lil cheaper but its a 400 i will be trying to put a gte in either or but you guys been around so how much more hell would i have to deal with geting the gte in the 400? just miss my car

dont erase this im not a troll..........
o yea performance section if you had a gte just you know sitting in your garage what would you do yourself during "the wait"
Old 09-18-07, 11:02 AM
T0ked
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A couple of periods and commas would make this post much more edible... Can't help you on the pound info in Illinois, but good luck with the car...,,,...,.,.,..
Old 09-18-07, 12:35 PM
2jz/300
Driver School Candidate

thanks. it was early.