Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Need LA Based SC300 Knowledge Assistance

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-07, 10:20 AM
lalexigirl
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need LA Based SC300 Knowledge Assistance

Parts are cheap, labor is not! I don't know anyone to guide me to do the labor myself. I need a SC300 5-speed at least familiar with 95 to look under hood with me or put on lift and say yes this leaking this a serious problem or no big deal and replace seals and caps gaskets etc. The 2 mech people have told me to see are in the OC or Chino Hills. Anyone in LA? I need to take of this and mechanics here not eager to do! They don't need the work but I need my car to be fixed.
Old 07-16-07, 05:20 PM
bens sc
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lalexigirl
Parts are cheap, labor is not! I don't know anyone to guide me to do the labor myself. I need a SC300 5-speed at least familiar with 95 to look under hood with me or put on lift and say yes this leaking this a serious problem or no big deal and replace seals and caps gaskets etc. The 2 mech people have told me to see are in the OC or Chino Hills. Anyone in LA? I need to take of this and mechanics here not eager to do! They don't need the work but I need my car to be fixed.
pm me i will help you. im wayyyyyy to familiar with the 5 speed. search my name on my build ups. my pics and progress will show im capable of helping you.