Club Lexus members ONLY Turbo video thread - Club Lexus Forums

Log In 

Club Lexus members ONLY Turbo video thread

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-05, 01:58 PM   #1
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light
Thread Starter
iTrader: (17)
 
O. L. T.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: My little world
Posts: 33,595
Default Club Lexus members ONLY Turbo video thread

Please ONLY Club Lexus members (no random files) post your vids of your turbo SC in this thread for archiving. I might even sticky this if there's enough response.

Let's see some juice!
O. L. T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-05, 02:17 PM   #2
sc300tt
Lead Lap
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 420
Default

Sure.....I don't know if anybody's ever seen this video, but it's not bad.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sc300tt5/Lexus_catchup.mpeg
sc300tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-05, 03:36 PM   #3
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 3,252
Default

for those of you who may be wondering......... that is why we give clint so much respect here.

btw, when was that taken?
ki_soarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-05, 04:06 PM   #4
got_trd
Lexus Champion
 
got_trd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 3,070
Default

heres a few of mine at the track. 2 of them are burn outs and the other 2 are the runs

http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/Chino_sc300_3.MOV
http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/Chino_sc300_4.MOV
http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/Chino_sc300_2.MOV
http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/Chino_sc300_1.MOV


Someone with video editing skills should make a compilation of everyones vids. That would be cool
got_trd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-05, 08:22 PM   #5
quikturbo
Lead Lap
 
quikturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ki_soarer
for those of you who may be wondering......... that is why we give clint so much respect here.

btw, when was that taken?
I give Clint no respect....... only love!!!


nah. actually, I give him respect.


Here are a couple dyno vids of my car

http://rise.gamester.net/chris/tx2k5dyno1.wmv
http://rise.gamester.net/chris/tx2k5dyno2.wmv
http://rise.gamester.net/chris/tx2k5dyno3.wmv
http://rise.gamester.net/chris/TX6speedrun.wmv


Chris
quikturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-05, 08:42 PM   #6
SC400TT
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
SC400TT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,355
Default

Damn... Great run against the Supra, even though he was faster...

Ryan
SC400TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 10:47 AM   #7
Todd1225
Driver
 
Todd1225's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ga
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by got_trd
heres a few of mine at the track. 2 of them are burn outs and the other 2 are the runs

http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/Chino_sc300_3.MOV
http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/Chino_sc300_4.MOV
http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/Chino_sc300_2.MOV
http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/Chino_sc300_1.MOV


Someone with video editing skills should make a compilation of everyones vids. That would be cool
That same directory on my site has more lexus turbo vids, feel free to download...but don't post on other forums...I only have so much bandwidth to go around.
Todd1225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 11:10 AM   #8
Richie
Lexus Fanatic
 
Richie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 19,106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc300tt
Sure.....I don't know if anybody's ever seen this video, but it's not bad.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sc300tt5/Lexus_catchup.mpeg
One of the best Lexus vids ever!!!
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 11:27 AM   #9
rscott
Lexus Test Driver
 
rscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Posts: 1,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc300tt
Sure.....I don't know if anybody's ever seen this video, but it's not bad.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sc300tt5/Lexus_catchup.mpeg

man ive loved that video since it first popped up a while ago.
nice camera skills/driving at the same time
rscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 11:37 AM   #10
sc300tt
Lead Lap
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rscott
man ive loved that video since it first popped up a while ago.
nice camera skills/driving at the same time
I had a buddy filming.

It was funny how much that video spread around and how much controversy there was around it (The RX7s and Vipers weren't racing, It wasn't a lexus, yadda, yadda)

I've got a number of other videos, but no place to host them. If somebody wants to host them, they can either PM me an email addy or ftp login. A few good, devastating races against moostangs, etc.
sc300tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 12:13 PM   #11
Todd1225
Driver
 
Todd1225's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ga
Posts: 103
Thumbs up

I'll host, you can email them to todd280@comcast.net
If you wanna ftp them because they are too large for email, send me an email and I'll give you the ftp server address and login.
Todd1225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 01:00 PM   #12
Richie
Lexus Fanatic
 
Richie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 19,106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc300tt
I had a buddy filming.

It was funny how much that video spread around and how much controversy there was around it (The RX7s and Vipers weren't racing, It wasn't a lexus, yadda, yadda)

I've got a number of other videos, but no place to host them. If somebody wants to host them, they can either PM me an email addy or ftp login. A few good, devastating races against moostangs, etc.
Looking foreward to those vids
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 01:42 PM   #13
sc300tt
Lead Lap
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd1225
I'll host, you can email them to todd280@comcast.net
If you wanna ftp them because they are too large for email, send me an email and I'll give you the ftp server address and login.
Thanks a ton, Todd!

Here are the links to my vids (plus there are some more in that directory)

http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/Clint_dyno.mpeg
http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/c...vs.%2000GT.mpg
http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/c...0vs.%20CFD.mpg
http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/c...s.%20Cobra.mpg
http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/c...s-Syclone.mpeg

Here are two of SWs (my former) 97:

http://www.zxturbo.com/video/lexus/sc300_sw.wmv
http://home.earthlink.net/~sc300tt3/...%5d.10@141.wmv
sc300tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 02:27 PM   #14
SC400TT
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
SC400TT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,355
Default

Very, very nice!!!

Ryan
SC400TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 05:32 PM   #15
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light
Thread Starter
iTrader: (17)
 
O. L. T.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: My little world
Posts: 33,595
Default

Nice

Where's all those guy's that are always asking about their "turbo" setup they are doing or have done? Bring it!
O. L. T. is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Welcome to Club Lexus! RX400h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE Welcome to CL Hybrid Technology 188 08-23-16 02:34 AM
Welcome to Club Lexus! RX350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE Welcome to CL RX - 2nd Gen (2004-2009) 602 08-11-16 06:17 PM
Welcome to Club Lexus! ES350 owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE Welcome to CL ES - 5th Gen (2007-2012) 806 07-30-16 01:39 PM
Welcome to Club Lexus! LX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE Welcome to CL LX - 1st and 2nd Gen (1997-2007) 229 06-18-16 07:04 AM
A Thread about Turbo'd Engine Mileage Abdub GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) 3 10-18-15 08:54 AM


Tags
1jz, 2jz, 300, 81ar, 95, 9s, clublexus, fquick, gs300, kisoarer, lexus, mov, quikturbo, sc300, sc61, tuterz, vid

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:18 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved