Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Me and JZ

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-07, 06:26 PM
konspec
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me and JZ

well add another one to the 1JZ crew... Everything is in looking sexy. I'll give you some info and hopefully someone can give me a straight up answer. I have a 92 sc300 5spd with a 1jz(auto ecu). I've had this thing in for a couple of days and have been reading hours of information regaurding the nuetral bypass deal. I have the tach fix the temp fix, it's all been helpful but I think because this starting wiring with an auto ecu has been covered too much. I read counless treads on here, clubnat, and supraforums.

So after seeing some wire a switch to the starter, some running a wire off 8pin buy the fuse box, and so on, I dove into it. I pulled back the tape off the 8pin harnees located by the main fuse box. I cut the black wire and ran in into the pass. side foot well were I hooked it up to pin#8 of the cf1 harness.(grey on one top right) This got the fuel flowing but not start. I then went under the car, found the grey harness that plugged into the gear select on the auto. I spliced the two wires on the top of the harness, put the car in the on position and rubbed...no dice.

So0oo.. what's up? I just want to hear...."take this color wire located here and do this with it" . Sorry that this is a redundant issue , maybe someone can throw up a sticky and save others hours of searching leading in all directions.

thanks a bunch
Old 03-08-07, 07:12 PM
konspec
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh yeah and just for kicks I just took the gear select off the 1jzauto tranny, put it in park and hooked it up to the harness......nothing but gas