Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Ebay Treadstone intercoolers?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-06, 10:51 AM
dejacky
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Ebay Treadstone intercoolers?

Are these Treadstone "spearco style bar and plate" intercoolers any good? Who has experience with them?
Old 05-02-06, 11:28 PM
SCoupe
Lexus Test Driver

I am running a Spearco Style Bar and Plate FMIC from eBay with no problems. It was a screaming bargain, looks great and is well constructed. I have no issues what so ever. The shop that installed it was more than shocked that is was under $200 given the quality. I'll leave it at that.
Old 05-02-06, 11:37 PM
dejacky
Lexus Test Driver

Question

Originally Posted by SCoupe
I am running a Spearco Style Bar and Plate FMIC from eBay with no problems. It was a screaming bargain, looks great and is well constructed. I have no issues what so ever. The shop that installed it was more than shocked that is was under $200 given the quality. I'll leave it at that.
Can you please tell me the name of the seller (Ebay memeber ID) you bought from? I'm under the impression that these "Treadstone" intercoolers are the same as cheaper similar looking intercoolers on ebay since they both say "spearco style core."