Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1jz single trubo conversion

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-05, 11:11 AM
MadMaxxNA
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3 posts = new hotness.
Old 06-10-05, 02:33 PM
Ozziffied
Driver School Candidate

I am out of west palm, Boynton Beach to be exact........... Yes it does have 800 hp, yes it does run lean, yes i do kill auto tranny's all of the time...... "Big Red Turbo" butilt the turbo Garrett t55 I think....The manifold is a one-off piece from a firend in japan... here are some of the pictures of where we started.....

Ryan

[IMG] soarer1.jpg [/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails 1jz single trubo conversion-soarer1.jpg  
Old 06-10-05, 02:42 PM
Ozziffied
Driver School Candidate

If I keep you boys guessing....I've done good! Their is allot more work done to this car than what I state. However, what west palm show? I also have a 91' toyota pickup for all of you 1jz haters to take a stab at (p.s. you won't touch it) "Serenity Performance" is the company that I use for bring cars and motors back from JAPAN where all of the fast 1jz's are at.

Ryan
Old 06-10-05, 03:16 PM
Arizona
Lead Lap

What are the specs on this turbo? How lean are you running(a/f's please). Im sorry im just amazed on how much power you made from a 2.5l with a turbo that size with out nitrous. Do you have cams? Any more pics
Old 06-10-05, 03:21 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ozziffied
If However, what west palm show? Ryan

here ya go... https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=161591

and post some more pics of that beast!! props on the steering wheel cover too
Old 06-10-05, 03:44 PM
Ozziffied
Driver School Candidate

yeah, the steering wheel cover is my girls idea.... I have the datalogger but i cannot get anything off of it for some reason.....
Old 06-10-05, 07:58 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

actually I am

1. Bigger 2jz injectors
2. 4 row intercoolerl
3. custon built single turbo manifold
4. T56 Turbo from Garrett and Big Red Turbo
5. Cry02 for spraying the intercooler
6. Nitrous to scare the wannabees
7. Stand alone computer and Boost controller

The car will make 2 runs before I kill a tranny........
2jz injectors dont have enough fuel to make 800whp
your running two turbos? a T56 (which Garret doesnt make) anda Big Red Turbo? which sounds like the forced performance Red Turbo made for DSMs (which also wont touch anything near 800hp)

What is Cry02?

What standalone are you running? and if you had the cash to spend on a standalone then how come you're running dinky 2jz injectors?

Its ok to admit that you're lying
Go over to i-supra.com we wont miss you a bit
Old 06-10-05, 08:05 PM
Ozziffied
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Bean
2jz injectors dont have enough fuel to make 800whp
your running two turbos? a T56 (which Garret doesnt make) anda Big Red Turbo? which sounds like the forced performance Red Turbo made for DSMs (which also wont touch anything near 800hp)

What is Cry02?

What standalone are you running? and if you had the cash to spend on a standalone then how come you're running dinky 2jz injectors?

Its ok to admit that you're lying
Go over to i-supra.com we wont miss you a bit
Single Turbo Manifold. Garret makes the turbo, "Big Red Turbo" out of Ft.Lauderdale modified it. The 2jz injectors were to hold me over till i got a "flowmatched setup" but i have not got around to it yet. Cry02....well you just need to do some research on that all knowing one.... Why do I half to keep defending myself to you guyz? Just wait till this west palm show...
Old 06-10-05, 10:15 PM
vipsoarer
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

give the guy a chance...on my honda (i know its a honda but when i was 16 it was all i could afford and still can afford since im 21 paying for college/apartment/insurance etc. ( daddy isnt as kind as supraforums dads are) but i used other peoples parts to get an idea of what i could make until i could afford appropriate injectors, manifolds etc. i dynod at 394 at the wheels off half used parts and then with the parts i did have/afford/ built i only made 260. took all the crap off because as we all know its a honda and is only good at turning. so ill hold my disbelief until i see otherwise.

i backed u up now post up more pics!

oh and cry02 is a co2 sprayer that u can spray on intercoolers, piping etc. they also have stuff to spray around fuel hardlines and a pad set that sprays and holds the co2 around cargepipes. they work but like with nitrous it doesnt last long if u keep using it to rely on. couple of rx7s i've worked on used them. they work great on hot days but it was always needing refilled.

Last edited by vipsoarer; 06-10-05 at 10:21 PM.
Old 06-11-05, 07:32 AM
Ozziffied
Driver School Candidate

thank you,
No my daddy does not pay for anything, it's all from myself. i will post some more pictures later today! Thank you for backing me up!

Ryan
Old 06-11-05, 08:13 AM
CantSeeMe
Lead Lap

is this the same 1jz thats in the classified section for $500?
Old 06-11-05, 08:45 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

800 rwhp on a 1 jz running some sort of jacked up twins with 2jz injectors and no real fuel management or upgraded fuel pumps or adjustable fuel pressure regulator

wholy incredible hp batman , this is one for the record books

i will certainly look for this on july 10 at the delray beach meet , please be sure to bring this work of incred art out to shut all of us non believers up

wayne from miami has a friend neil from supraforums with a 90 supra with a worked and i mean worked 1jz in it and hes struggling to make 600 rwhp out of it and its a beast but no where near 800 to the wheels , in fact neal has his own supra shop here in miramar and thats what they build every day , high hp supra , so show us the magic wand please

if you dont show up , then i guess
Old 06-11-05, 10:12 AM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Single Turbo Manifold. Garret makes the turbo,
No they dont, closest thing is a T57, a T56 is a transmission made by Getrag
http://64.225.76.178/catalog/comp_wheels.html
See? no T56

The 2jz injectors were to hold me over till i got a "flowmatched setup" but i have not got around to it yet.
So then you admit you're NOT making 800whp? Because I guarentee you arent making it with 550cc injectors

Cry02....well you just need to do some research on that all knowing one....
So if its what I think it is; its some kind of sprayer setup that sprays cold gas on your intercooler? Give me a break man; that isnt something that will magically give you the missing 300whp saying cry02 sounds a lot like saying "NOS" when you're talking about nitrous.... oh well

Why do I half to keep defending myself to you guyz? Just wait till this west palm show...
Because we've seen people come on here before and BSing about stuff, and half the **** you just listed sounds like you pulled it out of your ***... you've posted no pics, no dyno charts and not offered to be more in depth with your mods....
This isnt NICO forums or Honda Forums.... not stupid kids in here

Last edited by Bean; 06-11-05 at 10:20 AM.
Old 06-11-05, 10:28 AM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by lexforlife
800 rwhp on a 1 jz running some sort of jacked up twins with 2jz injectors and no real fuel management or upgraded fuel pumps or adjustable fuel pressure regulator

wholy incredible hp batman , this is one for the record books

i will certainly look for this on july 10 at the delray beach meet , please be sure to bring this work of incred art out to shut all of us non believers up

wayne from miami has a friend neil from supraforums with a 90 supra with a worked and i mean worked 1jz in it and hes struggling to make 600 rwhp out of it and its a beast but no where near 800 to the wheels , in fact neal has his own supra shop here in miramar and thats what they build every day , high hp supra , so show us the magic wand please

if you dont show up , then i guess
I think the power barrier needs to be pushed The secret on the 1jz is revs revs and more revs... put some cams and headwork on that biotch
Old 06-11-05, 11:09 AM
MadMaxxNA
Driver

Pics or ban.

800rwhp on 550cc = no fawking way.

Quick Reply: 1jz single trubo conversion