Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Exhaust mods

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-12, 01:01 PM
ScoobyLai
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust mods

Anyone in the Portland Metro area done any exhaust mods to their IS250? I was thinking about doing the resonator delete and maybe muffler depending on what it sounds like. I would get an exhaust but I'm only looking to get a bit more sound. Let me know what you got and if I can listen to it.
Old 11-03-12, 12:24 AM
BigCman
Rookie

Originally Posted by ScoobyLai
Anyone in the Portland Metro area done any exhaust mods to their IS250? I was thinking about doing the resonator delete and maybe muffler depending on what it sounds like. I would get an exhaust but I'm only looking to get a bit more sound. Let me know what you got and if I can listen to it.
I saw one today when I was on my lunch break at work right off of 217. I rolled down the window to try to catch the sound of it but I just barely heard it cause the dude was a little to far away. I'm curious about this myself. I've got the injen intake so the car sounds mean when you get on it but it's still silent the rest of the time. From what I've read around the cheap-o ebay catback sounds pretty good and it's only like $200. I'm thinking of getting it just to see since it's so cheap. If I do I'll let you know.
Old 11-03-12, 11:36 PM
ScoobyLai
Rookie

Originally Posted by BigCman
I saw one today when I was on my lunch break at work right off of 217. I rolled down the window to try to catch the sound of it but I just barely heard it cause the dude was a little to far away. I'm curious about this myself. I've got the injen intake so the car sounds mean when you get on it but it's still silent the rest of the time. From what I've read around the cheap-o ebay catback sounds pretty good and it's only like $200. I'm thinking of getting it just to see since it's so cheap. If I do I'll let you know.
I've been doing some research and I've found that its either the M2 or Tsudo exhaust for around $300. I just don't want my car sounding to loud since I want it to be quiet still.