Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Portland, OR

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-14, 08:56 PM
Synergy001
Driver

Received 22 Likes on 6 Posts

Alias...wassup braddah! I live in Hillsboro too. I moved out here from HI in 2001. I just got into Lexus' so my car is just stock but I plan to do some mods in the near future. In the past few years when it's a nice day during the Spring and Summer people meet up at the Hillsboro Sonics on Friday or Saturday night. All kinds of different cars show up.
Old 03-27-14, 08:07 PM
Alias
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Synergy001
Alias...wassup braddah! I live in Hillsboro too. I moved out here from HI in 2001. I just got into Lexus' so my car is just stock but I plan to do some mods in the near future. In the past few years when it's a nice day during the Spring and Summer people meet up at the Hillsboro Sonics on Friday or Saturday night. All kinds of different cars show up.
Yo man, great to hear from a fellow HI guy! Thanks for the info! Is this the Sonic next to Winco and BJ's brewhouse? If so I like live practically right across from there on NE Butler St. lol! I was planning on checking out the Red Door Meets, it looks like it's still jamming from their FB page. Let me know if you check out any of them!
Old 03-30-14, 09:14 PM
Synergy001
Driver

Originally Posted by Alias
Yo man, great to hear from a fellow HI guy! Thanks for the info! Is this the Sonic next to Winco and BJ's brewhouse? If so I like live practically right across from there on NE Butler St. lol! I was planning on checking out the Red Door Meets, it looks like it's still jamming from their FB page. Let me know if you check out any of them!
Rahjahdat that's the right Sonic. Yeah I never been to a Red Door Meet but I'm down to go. Just ordered some coilovers so I hope to get em soon and put em on so I'm not so high anymore...LOL! BTW my name is Ro. Maybe I'll see u around braddah...
Old 03-31-14, 06:46 AM
503ISthree
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live out in Aloha, and sometimes go to the sonics meet, haven't been to RDM since last summer. I'll probably hit RDM up around May. So maybe i'll see you guys at sonics before then.
Old 03-31-14, 06:51 AM
503ISthree
Driver School Candidate

Oh and to answer your question Alias, there aren't too many big car shows. RDM gets really big every week in the summer though, and there are a lot of the big shows over by seattle. A few of us will cruise to some like, Stancewars, Formula Drift, Forum Fest, there is a big flash car mob meet at a random location every year too around seattle and sometimes one in Portland. There are others but try talking with locals at meets to get invited to the other big ones that I can't think of right now. Welcome
Old 04-03-14, 09:19 PM
Alias
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 503ISthree
Oh and to answer your question Alias, there aren't too many big car shows. RDM gets really big every week in the summer though, and there are a lot of the big shows over by seattle. A few of us will cruise to some like, Stancewars, Formula Drift, Forum Fest, there is a big flash car mob meet at a random location every year too around seattle and sometimes one in Portland. There are others but try talking with locals at meets to get invited to the other big ones that I can't think of right now. Welcome
Rahjahdat that's the right Sonic. Yeah I never been to a Red Door Meet but I'm down to go. Just ordered some coilovers so I hope to get em soon and put em on so I'm not so high anymore...LOL! BTW my name is Ro. Maybe I'll see u around braddah...
Thanks for the info fellas. Just checked out RDM last sunday and it was pretty tight. Quite a bit of cars but mostly Hondas, Subaru's and Audi's. Only saw two other lexus', a 2IS all black and an older model SC. Unfortunately I only stayed about an hour cuz the gf was getting cold

anyways I'll keep my eyes peeled on the forums here for future cruises or meets. would be cool to meet you guys. thanks for the welcome and hope to see you guys around. btw my name is mar.
Old 05-04-14, 05:21 PM
Synergy001
Driver

Finally got my wheels and coilovers on. If u see me in the Hillsboro area say wassup. I sometimes go to Portland but only if I have too...
Attached Thumbnails Portland, OR-img_20140503_225507.jpg  
Old 05-30-14, 11:52 PM
13loody
Pole Position

Finally got my wheels and coilovers on. If u see me in the Hillsboro area say wassup. I sometimes go to Portland but only if I have too...
Dayam, that's clean! I haven't seen that around Portland before.. Hopefully I can catch you at C&C sometime.
Old 06-13-14, 09:25 AM
BlkSapphre
Driver School Candidate

Hello all! My name is Dustin. Just got a 2007 IS250 a few weeks ago. Do you guys have weekly/monthly meets anywhere? I need some ideas for mods.
Old 08-04-14, 06:22 PM
Yohan84
Driver

What up yall? Just got my first Lexus last Saturday 92 sc400. What up with any meets? I'm in NE Portland
Old 08-31-14, 04:35 PM
NoShowNoGo
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Yohan84
What up yall? Just got my first Lexus last Saturday 92 sc400. What up with any meets? I'm in NE Portland
Hey everyone, newish to the forum. Rolling a black gs300 from 2000.

I believe the Red Door Meet is every sunday.
Old 09-21-14, 01:52 PM
DiV85L
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by NoShowNoGo
Hey everyone, newish to the forum. Rolling a black gs300 from 2000.

I believe the Red Door Meet is every sunday.
Thank you! I was wondering wat RDM stood for. Looked it up -

Every Sunday at 630pm based on a link to facebook

http://websta.me/n/reddoormeetpdx?np...7653_620921181

https://www.facebook.com/groups/reddoorsmeet/?fref=ts

Just got last week a 2008 ISF black/black from a fellow Air Force navigator out in Wichita, KS. Finally!
Old 09-22-14, 02:28 AM
PlatGS3
Driver

Been out for a while. got into an accident and just got it back from the repair shop recently. Anything new with you guys ??
Old 09-29-14, 10:34 AM
itsjdmyo
Rookie

just recently picked up an 14' Ultra White IS350 F-Sport. I'm in the Vancouver area but commute to PDX often. Would be down to meet sometime!
Old 10-06-14, 08:07 AM
DiV85L
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by itsjdmyo
just recently picked up an 14' Ultra White IS350 F-Sport. I'm in the Vancouver area but commute to PDX often. Would be down to meet sometime!
Sounds good. I don't really like the idea of meeting Sunday nights at 630pm since I am usually winding down around that time since i work the next day. Maybe a Saturday afternoon meet or something?

Quick Reply: Portland, OR