Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Pics from Norcal ClubLexus meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-02, 05:36 PM
Static911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bichkiker,

Not to kick you any further, but we straglers hung around until 6pm and afterwards, we went to go eat dinner.

Sorry about it and look forward to seeing you at further meets.

Ethan

Last edited by Static911; 09-16-02 at 05:36 PM.
Old 09-16-02, 07:31 PM
GunnerMac
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Static911
Bichkiker,

Not to kick you any further, but we straglers hung around until 6pm and afterwards, we went to go eat dinner.

Sorry about it and look forward to seeing you at further meets.

Ethan
Went to dinner afterwards, huh . I stuck around until everything was all packed up and everyone looked like they were ready to leave, but no one invited me to dinner
Old 09-16-02, 07:34 PM
Static911

GunnerMac,

We were about to leave, but then, for some reason, everyone just hung around some more and more and more.

Ethan
Old 09-16-02, 08:23 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

no one told me about the dinner too....
Old 09-16-02, 08:38 PM
GunnerMac
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Static911
GunnerMac,

We were about to leave, but then, for some reason, everyone just hung around some more and more and more.

Ethan
Ethan - No problem...I know how that goes. I had a great time
Old 09-16-02, 08:41 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by GunnerMac

Went to dinner afterwards, huh . I stuck around until everything was all packed up and everyone looked like they were ready to leave, but no one invited me to dinner
I was saying at the dinner table, it's too bad GunnerMac didn't make it, I knew you were probably sitting in your hotel room twiddling your thumbs or something. It was kind of a last minute idea as the last of us were just sitting on a curb talking in the parking lot. We had some interesting conversations too . So the meet really ended at about, what? 8, 9PM? Twelve hours, not bad

Ann, if I didn't already have my sound system set up, that SoundStream amp would have been number one on my list too!

Bichkikr we were wondering about you too. Of the four guys that drove all the way down to LA for a meet, only two were able to make it to there own local meet! You penninsula guys need to stay on the ball with these things
Old 09-17-02, 06:21 AM
IS350TY328
Driver School Candidate

I also sign up as a new member that day, didn't win anything but still have a great time for my first ClubLexus meet.
For those who left early Boy! Did you guys miss it big time. I stay around for the dinner. Oh! Ethan,
Thank you for the dinner.

I was very impress to see three of the GS also got their front grill chrome. It look Hot! Hot! Hot!

What do you think Lex400sc?
Old 09-17-02, 12:32 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by ty328
I also sign up as a new member that day, didn't win anything but still have a great time for my first ClubLexus meet.
For those who left early Boy! Did you guys miss it big time. I stay around for the dinner. Oh! Ethan,
Thank you for the dinner.

I was very impress to see three of the GS also got their front grill chrome. It look Hot! Hot! Hot!

What do you think Lex400sc?
it must be a shame for me, but which car was yours?
Old 09-17-02, 12:45 PM
bichkikr
Pole Position

Really, dinner too?? I was wondering that, I tried to call RMMGS4's cell phone several times, but no answer, so I didn't know where you guys were. I didn't have anyone else's number, so there i was left cruising around freakmont looking for fellow Lexus', Lexi, Lexuses, anyone!!! I guess next time i'll have to tell my friends to move them damn selves!!!
Old 09-17-02, 05:24 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry you missed me Pete. My cell was ringing off the hook all day, so I don't know why you couldn't reach me. Like I said to you before, it was unfortunate that I PM'd you and everyone else I new in Nor-Cal about 3 weeks ahead of time, but without automatic e-mail notification, I had no way else of contacting you. I'm sure there were others who never got my PM who would of gone and maybe still don't know the meet even happened. I got last minute RSVP's all the way up to midnight the night before, so you know people were still finding out about it.

Gunner,
man you were up in a motel that evening? That's a shame. The dinner idea just came up at the last minute. You can only sit on a curb so long before getting hungry. Next meet, we'll put cruising and dinner options as part of the agenda, so that people who want to hang with us will have the opporunity to do so.

If you think it all ended after dinner, NOT !

Ethan and I prolonged our discussions until early a.m. since he stayed over at my place. Bringing him to the airport at 7am the following morning, completely toasted me until today.

I'll post more comment's tonight. Got to get back to work for now.

Glen

Last edited by RMMGS4; 09-17-02 at 05:27 PM.
Old 09-17-02, 07:29 PM
Goods
Driver

I am greatly appreciative of all the effort put into organizing the meet. I too became a paid member that day. Had been planning to for months, and I definately got my moneys worth out of the information and entertainment from the site. The raffle prizes is just a ton of icing on a cake.

Next time, hopefully you won't see a stock blue GS. =)

Goods.

Nice meeting you all.
Old 09-17-02, 07:53 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by Goods
I am greatly appreciative of all the effort put into organizing the meet. I too became a paid member that day. Had been planning to for months, and I definately got my moneys worth out of the information and entertainment from the site. The raffle prizes is just a ton of icing on a cake.

Next time, hopefully you won't see a stock blue GS. =)

Goods.

Nice meeting you all.
*cough* you got mine as a reference *cough*
Old 09-17-02, 10:09 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Membership has it's priveledges

Goods,
we appreciate your attendance and membership. Your return on investment was a quick one.

Please check your pm, too.

RMMGS4
Old 09-17-02, 11:19 PM
GunnerMac
Lead Lap

Originally posted by RMMGS4

Gunner,
man you were up in a motel that evening? That's a shame. The dinner idea just came up at the last minute. You can only sit on a curb so long before getting hungry. Next meet, we'll put cruising and dinner options as part of the agenda, so that people who want to hang with us will have the opporunity to do so.

Glen

Glen - Believe me, it was actually a relief getting to the hotel. I was pretty beat from getting up so early and the drive. I had a couple of drinks at the bar and crashed for the evening I did have a great time and enjoyed meeting you guys.
Old 09-17-02, 11:26 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

i was toasted too...... actually after i got back from the meet i slept from 4 something all the way till midnight and stayed up until the next morning.....

i was so tired driving down half way to meet up with my gf, brought her up, washed the car, changed the wheels, and carried the food around... but it was such an awesome meet, i don't regret all that

Quick Reply: Pics from Norcal ClubLexus meet!!!