Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Lexus In Fife, WA Horrible Service

Old 12-17-10, 12:32 PM
Emilio253
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus In Fife, WA Horrible Service

I had the worst experience yesterday when calling the Lexus in Fife, WA..

I had called to talk to a tech about my speedometer needle and rpm needle not working.. When Andy answered the phone he politely asked what was the problem. Then I told him the problem and his answer was " How am I supposed to tell you without seeing it ". Then I told him that all i wanted was some insight on what the problem could be. He then stayed quiet for a few minutes then said it could be your B meter.. I've never heard of this before, so I asked him what a B meter was. He replied " It's Your B meter". This is where I got frustrated and I told him that I understand what the name was, but how did it work? and He replied It's your Gauge Cluster..

So frustrated The only thing I said after was Thanks.. and he Hangs Up on me!? The whole time he had an attitude and to top it off he hung up on me.. Wow that is horrible service.

Lexus in Fife, WA really needs to train their techs on customer service because I was ready to go down there right after the conversation and give him a piece of my mind.
Old 12-17-10, 06:26 PM
tastfulmod
Pole Position

I have always had good service at my Lexus dealer but have never been to Lexus of fife. I would just call and talk to the service manager and explain to him what happened and if he has an attitude too I would just call Lexus coorporate and complain.
Old 12-18-10, 12:03 PM
chums
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

come to bellevue im working here again haha ... ask for james
Old 12-18-10, 12:16 PM
Emilio253
Lead Lap

Alright sounds good.. Nice to meet you james lol
Old 12-18-10, 01:18 PM
IS3_FTW
Pole Position

Originally Posted by chums
come to bellevue im working here again haha ... ask for james
Nice! Whens the next event happening there?
Old 12-19-10, 12:59 PM
WillyD
Pole Position

haha i got my car from lexus of fife but the guy who i got it from worked at the volvo dealer but yeah i think they hve pretty good service except the parts people... i've had a few experiences my self :|
Old 12-19-10, 02:23 PM
c-low
Lexus Test Driver

ya eff fife dealership i had mmy check engine light on. so i called and ya "andy" answered i told him what happend said bring it in might be an hour or 2. i said ok then he was flippin out cuz i didnt take my car there for its oil change then tried to push the idea of me payin 500 for changin spark plugs. **** that i bought the oem ones and did that **** myself lol to bad i bought my IS from lexus of seattle 2 thumbs of for them!
Old 12-19-10, 06:22 PM
msgs350
Pole Position

Received 196 Likes on 129 Posts

How funny, I'm not a fan of Lexus of Fife neither, nor Bellevue. No offense to the guy that works there. Reason is Customer Service from sales dept.

I've been happy with Lexus of Seattle (Lynnwood) service dept or should i say Service Advisor. Anyone know a good Lexus Tech at a dealership? I dont mind paying the premium rates, just want the job done right!

PS, You talk about rude? Have you ever called 1-800-25LEXUS (corporate)?? OMG! No good!
Old 12-19-10, 08:07 PM
88Legend
Pole Position

I don't really care for Lexus of Tacoma(Fife) either. We asked for a quote for the 90K service for our 2000 Es300 and they wanted $1800 for just the timing belt/water pump service and $2200 if we wanted a trans fluid change, spark plugs, belts, and fuel injector service done on top of it. What a complete rip off. It was only 1500 for my V6 Acura with all of that done.

We recently had to replace the two belts on the ES because they were very noisy and we asked the Lexus dealer if they could reuse them when they did the timing belt service and they said they couldn't. "The belts stretch when we take them off so we have to use new ones." That right there is bull ****.

You should try re soldering some of the joints on the cluster to get it working. Or even go to a junkyard to get one. It will be pricey at a dealer. I know Binfords auto wrecking in Kent has many ES, LS, GS, and a few SC Lexus.

Last edited by 88Legend; 12-19-10 at 10:13 PM.
Old 12-20-10, 05:08 AM
mugenh22a4
Lead Lap

Luckily I'm in Lynnwood so chances are I'll never have to deal with the Fife dealership. So far, I've had great luck with the Bellevue dealership. I'll have to try the Lynnwood one someday.
Old 12-20-10, 10:10 AM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Interesting....my service consultant is coo with me. I always have excellent service when I take my car to him directly. His name is John Heffernan. Straight up honest guy. When you go in just ask for him.
Old 12-20-10, 12:43 PM
chums
Lead Lap

theres no events scheduled right now, actually. toys for tots was the most recent one. since im back at the dealership, im gonna do what i can to get more involved with the aftermarket community, maybe try to get something going with eas? i better talk to yogi on that one

when it comes to service at a dealership, never put sales + customer service in the same sentence haha. theres only a few salesmen that i would trust with a purchase.

when it comes to techs, if you come to bellevue you can request aziz hakim. hes big in the nissan scene and does awesome work. his girls also on this forum in an is300, some of you probably know who im talking about
Old 12-20-10, 03:19 PM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by chums
im gonna do what i can to get more involved with the aftermarket community, maybe try to get something going with eas? i better talk to yogi on that one
That would be coo man, keep us posted!
Old 12-20-10, 04:01 PM
c-low
Lexus Test Driver

2 thumbs up for "Matt Schwenke" at lexus of seattle. awsome service and way better than anyone at fife. fife dealership is pretty ****ty. ive seen kia dealerships in way better shape.
Old 12-20-10, 09:11 PM
msgs350
Pole Position

Received 196 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by c-low
2 thumbs up for "Matt Schwenke" at lexus of seattle. awsome service and way better than anyone at fife. fife dealership is pretty ****ty. ive seen kia dealerships in way better shape.
i bought my car from Matt. Great sales guy, no pressure. There is a service advisor at Lynnwood named Dave who is easy to work with also.

Fife had a salesman named Bill, who i liked but the deal didnt go through.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lexus In Fife, WA Horrible Service