Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

*ClubLexus - TeamLexus super event*

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-02, 12:56 AM
mkilty
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *ClubLexus - TeamLexus super event*

The ClubLexus Premier Car Event

Attn: All Lexus/Toyota owners

On March 23rd and 24th the ultimate ClubLexus event will take place in Fontana, California at the California Speedway, America’s ultimate race place (www.californiaspeedway.com).

This ClubLexus event is being brought to you by:

<b>Lexus a division of Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., Inc.,
Team Lexus – The factory sponsor race team
ClubLexus – The Lexus enthusiasts club
</b>
Ready to see Lexus from a new perspective and to be amazed? The ClubLexus Premier Car Event will have a private infield hospitality area with everything from fine food and beverages to reserved seats of our own private grandstand, an infield show-car parking and a slew of the best Lexus performance cars on the road and racetrack.

ClubLexus Premier Car Event package includes:

· Private ClubLexus infield hospitality area - open 10:00am to 5pm on Saturday & 8am to 5pm on Sunday
· Access credential for each Lexus owner who purchase a ticket
· Reserved seat on the private grandstand (next to the ClubLexus hospitality area)
· VIP parking pass adjacent to ClubLexus hospitality area (The place to show your Lexus car)
· Food and beverages
· Lexus presentation of the Lexus full model lineup (SC430, IS300, GS430 etc.)
· Raffles and giveaways
· Pace lap with your Lexus car prior to the races
· Potential ride with the Team Lexus car around the track
· Saturday's event includes infield musical performance
· Private autograph and Q&A time with Team Lexus drivers
· Private tent seating around 100 people
· High performance Lexus show cars (supercharged, turbocharged)
· Million dollar Indy cars racing right around us
· And much much more…

This event will have everything you can possible imagine and will be fun, fun, fun...In the infield paddock area there will be other cars being shown like Ferrari’s, BMW’s, and Ford SVT’s. You will be able to see the Indy teams as well as the manufacture race teams in their natural habitat from up close.

This is an opportunity that not many people get to experience at all.

On Saturday there will many ClubLexus events going on as well as racing with the Grand-Am cup. We shall be raffling off many different Lexus items including aftermarket parts throughout the day as well as enjoying all the above festivities.

Saturday night we shall continue the fun by having a party allowing you to get to know fellow Lexus owners.

On Sunday morning we have Team Lexus racing in the Grand-Am cup and afterwards the Indy Racing League 400-mile event begins and will be televised live on ESPN2 where we are in front of all the action.

60,000 people shall be there but we will be in the best place in the house, right inside all the action.

<b>***Update: ClubLexus ticket price is ONLY $50 for both days.***This is an awesome deal since the estimated value of the ticket is several hundred dollars but thanks to Lexus, Team Lexus, ClubLexus volunteers and California Speedway we can bring you this incredible value for just $50.</b>

<b>***Important: <a href="https://www.clublexus.com/forums/registration.php"><b>Click here to pay for the tickets</b></a>, first one hundred people pay only $50 and will receive a nice gift from Lexus along with a chance to win a set of brand new tires. ***</b>

This is the ultimate Lexus event where even if you live in another state or country you must come and participate. This will be an experience that you will remember for quite some time so DON’T miss it.
Old 03-02-02, 02:46 AM
2Lexos
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wish I would have know earlier....that's only a couple weeks away.....My Veilside kit should be here in a few days but i'll be in Miami for a week and i'm not sure my car would be done in time.... but if anything i might be able to fly out for a few days.....do you have any airfare deals?

alex
Old 03-02-02, 07:54 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Unhappy

Sounds great..... I wish I could go out to the West coast.. I just back from vacation.. If I would have known earlier I would have gone out there..... That Stinks.....
Old 03-02-02, 08:08 AM
mkilty
Lead Lap

Originally posted by 2Lexos
Wish I would have know earlier....that's only a couple weeks away.....My Veilside kit should be here in a few days but i'll be in Miami for a week and i'm not sure my car would be done in time.... but if anything i might be able to fly out for a few days.....do you have any airfare deals?

alex
No specific airfare deals. Try going to Southwest.com and try seeing their Internet specials. Like $99 for one-way to LAX I think.

Michael
Old 03-02-02, 08:42 AM
ES300SD
Pole Position

Talking

I would deffinately be interested to fly out there and check it out! and meet everyone...I wouldnt be able to drive out there. How much do you think you will get the hotel rooms for? Would anyone want to pick me up in their smooth lex??
Old 03-02-02, 09:20 AM
crazyxbobo
Rookie

wow i think ill come by...haha itll be my birthday also!!!!...and ill be 18 too cool what a way to turn 18...but yea sure ill be there with my car and all...can you give me directions!...and the time everything is please!...most likely a couple members of the so cal chapter of LEXOTIC CONCEPTS will be there...man now u got my excited!!!

Last edited by crazyxbobo; 03-02-02 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-02-02, 09:42 AM
mkilty
Lead Lap

Originally posted by ES300SD
I would deffinately be interested to fly out there and check it out! and meet everyone...I wouldnt be able to drive out there. How much do you think you will get the hotel rooms for? Would anyone want to pick me up in their smooth lex??
I will be posting today all the details including the hotels that we have reserve rooms for people flying in as well as driving in. I know some of you already are driving from out-of-state as well from north California.

Michael
Old 03-02-02, 10:11 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

OK guys, who can get me a deal on a flight over there???

This thing is going to be HUGE!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-02, 10:14 AM
Lexus Luthor
Rookie

Has anyone let the IS300.net site know? I think they would be very interested as well. Some are members here too.
Old 03-02-02, 10:28 AM
ES300SD
Pole Position

For those of us flying there...we're gonna have to rent the Lexus Limozine! Im NOT showing up in a Taxi hahahaha!
Let me know what ya think!
Old 03-02-02, 01:26 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by ES300SD
For those of us flying there...we're gonna have to rent the Lexus Limozine! Im NOT showing up in a Taxi hahahaha!
Let me know what ya think!
That would be pretty damn awesome!!!

So, can anyone get me a really good deal on a plane ticket to Cali??
Old 03-02-02, 09:18 PM
MRGS400nSoCali
Lead Lap

Talking

I'm soooo there.....count me in. Good thing Fontana is like a 45 minute drive for me. =o)
Old 03-03-02, 03:28 AM
2Lexos
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

damn, i'll try to hustle a buddy pass off my friend that works for United to get out there. It would have been nice to take my lex out there to show off the veilside kit but it won't be done in time. to hell with a hotel........i think the cali member's should let us stay with them for the time that we are down there to show us some support........what do ya'll think?

alex
chicago,il
Old 03-03-02, 07:42 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by 2Lexos
damn, i'll try to hustle a buddy pass off my friend that works for United to get out there. It would have been nice to take my lex out there to show off the veilside kit but it won't be done in time. to hell with a hotel........i think the cali member's should let us stay with them for the time that we are down there to show us some support........what do ya'll think?

alex
chicago,il
Can you hustle one for me too??
Old 03-03-02, 02:28 PM
socal
Driver School Candidate

Wow, this is going to be an awesome event! Does anyone know if this thing is going to charge admission?

Quick Reply: *ClubLexus - TeamLexus super event*