Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Need suggestion of good local restaurant in Seattle.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-08, 02:22 PM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Need suggestion of good local restaurant in Seattle.

Hi guys, me and my wife and a few friends at work will be in Seattle/Bellevue for Lexus Bench Mark training from May 6th-9th. We will be there around noon on Tuesday. My wife not work for Lexus, so she don't have to go to the training with me, just do her own travel in Seattle and Bellevue.

Wednesday and Thursday from 7-5 P.m are pack with activities from tour Lexus of Bellevue/class room back to the hotel and out for dinner.Thursday will be class room and tour Boeing, back to the hotel and dinner. So, only free time we got is Tuesday afternoon. Me and my wife will stay extra day on Friday while my friends heading back to Atl on Friday morning.

I will definitely go see Space needle and the market. Any recommendation of the seafood restaurant that the local like to go/hang out. Thanks guys.
Old 04-27-08, 03:54 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I always like going to the Honey Court in china town. Their honey-fried prawns are mmmmmmmmmm Sea Garden's pretty good too IMO. I dont know what your price range is but Mortons in seattle has the best steak I've ever had, but you better be ready to pay 200-300 for 2 people and reservations are a must ( couple drinks, appetizer, entre, side dish, desert). They have all types of food though. I used to deliver salmon to them. Their oysters are amazing
Old 04-27-08, 05:44 PM
chums
Lead Lap

hey vvt-i...im giving the parts seven storage technique presentation lol! make sure and point yourself out, my name is james

also, restaurants id recommend 'ruths chris' (steakhouse) in downtown bellevue or 'saltys' (great seafood) which is on a beach in seattle. you could also eat on top of the space needle, actually

Last edited by chums; 04-27-08 at 09:46 PM. Reason: typo :(
Old 04-27-08, 06:08 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by chums
hey vvt-i...im giving the parts seven storage techinique presentation lol! make sure and point yourself out, my name is james

also, restaurants id recommend 'ruths chris' (steakhouse) in downtown bellevue or 'saltys' (great seafood) which is on a beach in seattle. you could also eat on top of the space needle, actually
yah top of the space needle is good :P plus there is a lot of good restaurants around but the top of the space needle you also need reservation.
Old 04-27-08, 07:41 PM
Woogie
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My top picks:

Salty's on Alki is a very good choice

Il Bistro

Daniel's Broiler

BluWater Bistro

If you're looking to have a nice romantic dinner with your wife, definitely check out either Il Bistro or Salty's. Salty's has a very nice view of the Seattle cityscape, and they usually have live jazz music on friday and saturday nights. Il Bistro is tucked away in an alleyway adjacent to Pike Place Market (which you should also go see). It's a nice little resturant that has a really cool rustic feel to it. Enjoy a nice Italian meal with the lady over candle light, soft jazz music, and an incredible wine selection.
Old 04-27-08, 09:20 PM
audi2nr
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 one on the Daniels broiler, awesome steaks! you can surprise your honey with a nice date at serafina, its on eastlake drive, check out serafinaseattle.com its a really romantic italian joint, a very good wine selection and great food. another favorite is el gaucho check out elgaucho.com . i hope you enjoy our beautiful city, the weather should be getting real nice too.
Old 04-28-08, 03:49 AM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, thanks guys for the great info. I looked up the Salty, Danial broiler and II bistro and they are look pretty good. I will let my wife and my friends know.

chums, I will see you next week when I tour your dealer...
Old 04-28-08, 07:14 AM
gdot
Lead Lap

For seafood, I'd recommend Salty's, Oceanaire, Waterfront Seafood Grill or Palisade.
Old 04-28-08, 09:37 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

There's great Vietnamese food at the tamarind tree off of Jackson in Seattle. The Honey Court is another good one as mentioned before. As for seafood the Palisades is a very impressive but expensive place to go.
Old 04-28-08, 09:38 AM
skaiyun
Driver

Honey Court, is commonly known as drunk 3 am club food., But I think you should try the walk on "Belltown" just south of the Space needle on 2ND Ave for inexpensive sushi. Definately not the cheap sushi on the belt. Such restaurants are good for happy hour after 9-11.. Red Finn, Ohana, Wasabi Bistro, Wan, Umi. For american seasfood Flying Fish, and there were a few other suggestions in the previous posts. It really depends on your price range, and what kind of food you like. Seattle.CitySearch.com is a good place to start.
Old 04-28-08, 11:42 AM
skpark70
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by mkiiisupra
I always like going to the Honey Court in china town. Their honey-fried prawns are mmmmmmmmmm Sea Garden's pretty good too IMO. I dont know what your price range is but Mortons in seattle has the best steak I've ever had, but you better be ready to pay 200-300 for 2 people and reservations are a must ( couple drinks, appetizer, entre, side dish, desert). They have all types of food though. I used to deliver salmon to them. Their oysters are amazing
It'll cost you little less at the Morton's if you have this certificate...
http://www.mortons-steakhouse.com/ss....cfm?MI=322322
Old 04-28-08, 12:19 PM
T.K.O.
Lexus Test Driver

Daniel's Broilier is great.. I also like the Icon Grill, its good cool looking decor

overall... gonna have to decide on Hooters

( o Y o )
Old 04-28-08, 12:36 PM
golfkid777
Lexus Test Driver

Il Fornaio(sp?) Italian down in Pacific center. Great food.
Old 04-28-08, 01:24 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Nuum, I only know good places in The Netherlands
Old 04-28-08, 02:07 PM
Drunkebuda
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TRD_Power
There's great Vietnamese food at the tamarind tree off of Jackson in Seattle. The Honey Court is another good one as mentioned before. As for seafood the Palisades is a very impressive but expensive place to go.
ohh that place is over priced Vietnamese food i am viet my self and been there twice walk down the street a little on jackson and go to lemon grass way better food plus cheaper price

Quick Reply: Need suggestion of good local restaurant in Seattle.