Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Tint in Seattle/Bellevue?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-06, 04:49 PM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tint in Seattle/Bellevue?

Hey guys what is a good reputable place that can do 20% tint all around and has a lifetime warranty on purple and bubbling?

Thanks,
Elliott
Old 05-12-06, 07:34 PM
LXBOY
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Looking For One Aswell!!!!!

There is a problem that I am trying to overcome before I get mine tinted. I have noticed that in my brothers and my friends cars that have tinted windows, when u drive at night, the headlights of the car behind you get spread all the way to the top and bottom of the window, rather that the headlights being just like a one dot in the middle. the light spreads along the top and bottom, when loking thru the rear view mirror. I Hope u guys can understand what I am talking about, nad help me knowing if ur guys car does that aswell. This can only be noticed in the dark.
Old 05-13-06, 10:29 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

http://www.accutintseattle.com/ The best possible, we send all of our Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls Royce, Range Rovers, etc. to them and no complaints yet.
Old 05-14-06, 12:53 PM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Anyone else?
Old 05-14-06, 01:41 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by bighitbike
Anyone else?
Just go with Accutint man, no other place is as good as they are, trust me! I have been through 4 different tint shops and only they have my approval
Old 05-14-06, 01:49 PM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

What was the cost for you? And what % did you get?

Thanks,
Elliott
Old 05-14-06, 03:36 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

What was the cost for you? And what % did you get?

Thanks,
Elliott
I could get my SC done for $320 to rip off the old and put on the new but that's after a discount of around $100, so on your car I'm guessing $450-500 if you have tint but around $375-400 without.
Old 05-15-06, 10:41 AM
NoS
Lexus Champion

I have 20% and cost around $140
Old 05-15-06, 02:08 PM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Where did you get it done?
Old 05-15-06, 03:36 PM
NoS
Lexus Champion

Where did you get it done?
Russians. I've been told numerous times they did an excellent job too which they did. Havent had any problems so far. LOL
Old 05-15-06, 04:33 PM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

What?! lol
Old 05-22-06, 08:24 AM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Talking

Originally Posted by LXBOY
There is a problem that I am trying to overcome before I get mine tinted. I have noticed that in my brothers and my friends cars that have tinted windows, when u drive at night, the headlights of the car behind you get spread all the way to the top and bottom of the window, rather that the headlights being just like a one dot in the middle. the light spreads along the top and bottom, when loking thru the rear view mirror. I Hope u guys can understand what I am talking about, nad help me knowing if ur guys car does that aswell. This can only be noticed in the dark.
I double checked mine and I don't have this issue that you speak of....granted on the way HOME from the club it sure appeared that I may of had a problem becuase EVERYTHING was really blurry (don't worry...I was not driving).
Old 05-27-06, 10:39 PM
Kavistar
Rookie

I just got my IS350 a week ago and am looking into tinting my windows as well. I have SGM and am not sure what % to get. Obviously 35% is legal, but will it look alright? Or should I go with something darker? What are the odds of ever getting pulled over for it and what can/will they do?

Thanks for the link to Accutint as well, I was actually searching for a good place to go.
Old 07-14-06, 04:04 PM
rushmore9
Rookie

Default tinting

My wife had her ES300 done at Accutint yesterday and it looks pretty good, for 380-something. They quoted me around 265 or something, it's the same price on all coupes. I'm going to another place that's going to cost a hundred dollars less in a place in Bothell called Exclusive Window Tinting, I'll let you know how it goes. But they also have a lifetime warranty for their product so I'll give it a try.
Old 07-14-06, 06:25 PM
blk on blk
Lead Lap

Exclamation

Originally Posted by rushmore9
My wife had her ES300 done at Accutint yesterday and it looks pretty good, for 380-something. They quoted me around 265 or something, it's the same price on all coupes. I'm going to another place that's going to cost a hundred dollars less in a place in Bothell called Exclusive Window Tinting, I'll let you know how it goes. But they also have a lifetime warranty for their product so I'll give it a try.
Not sure where your at, but in Kirkland there is a place called Jay's Tint Shop Inc which I have had 4 of my cars done at...I am very happy with all of them. I paid less than $300 for my GS.

Jay's Tint Shop Inc info

By the way...ya gotta come to a meet! Not sure where your at but my wife & I live in Kenmore.

Quick Reply: Tint in Seattle/Bellevue?