Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

A silver GS w/ DIY chrome grill, updated tails, and dubs in the So. Orange Co. area?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-04, 07:51 AM
LeXsGs3
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Orange County Cali: GS300/400/430 Roll Call:

I saw you at the Mission Viejo Lexus dealership...you almost ran me over...but nice ride though. Then I heard you gunnin' it on Marguerite Pkwy.

Just wanted to mention that.

Happy motoring!

Last edited by LeXsGs3; 02-28-04 at 02:09 PM.
Old 02-28-04, 11:46 AM
GS3Tek
Forum Moderator

Received 168 Likes on 127 Posts

There's a modded GS in the so Cal area? I haven't seen any yet.
Old 02-28-04, 12:50 PM
GS4DOUGIE
Lead Lap

Default South Orange County Member Roll Call

Shout out to all members in the 949!!

Anybody wanna try to get together in the next for week for intros and drinks/eats?? I am local and live in Mission Viejo and I am aware of a few others. Does anyone share any interest in trying to get together??

Feel free to PM or email me klnsteel@***.net

Doug
Old 02-28-04, 02:08 PM
LeXsGs3
Rookie

Default 949 Roll Call:

Yeah let's see how many CLers are in So OC.

So far...

Doug
The mysterious GS in the subject line
Myself (Erwin)

that's 3

anyone....anyone...Bueller....anyone?
Old 02-28-04, 08:05 PM
link13
Lead Lap

Received 46 Likes on 40 Posts
Default south county

My brother (SoCalSC4) and I (first gen GS) live in Aliso Viejo. We're up to 5 in the area. We could probably make time to meet up with you guys. Doug already knows my brother.
Old 02-28-04, 10:09 PM
JDM SC4
Pole Position

there's SOOO many GS's in OC area. I just saw a clean white GS, unknown year, on 19's or 20's, slammed JDM style. Looked real clean. I'd love to meet up with you guys too, but i have an SC though, hehe
Old 03-01-04, 01:10 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 472 Likes on 362 Posts

mikenglv-

Nice to see another Cerritos CL'er. There are A LOT of GS's and IS's roaming the streets in our area...I just haven't seen any with the CL sticker.
Old 03-01-04, 01:37 PM
GS4DOUGIE
Lead Lap

Thumbs up I like what I am hearing...

OK-

Now that I have gotten everyone's attention, let's start talking details. I think it would be prudent to start with dates, toward the end of this month (March) or early in April (3/27 or 4/4). This will allow for folks to get it penciled in and juggle schedules if necessary.

Personally, I favor doing something on a Sundays as Little League has my Saturdays pretty well booked. Please chime in on your thoughts. I also wish to include ALL Lexus owners and not just the GS crowd (JDM SC4, Mr. Who) so there is no prejudice (sp) here. Is everyone in agreement??

Venues will be open for discussion. Depending upon how may folks can participate this may be a factor. I am open to all suggetions so lets get some ideas. Thanks for the input and I look forward to hearing other opinions-

Doug

Last edited by GS4DOUGIE; 03-01-04 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-01-04, 05:03 PM
JDM SC4
Pole Position

Default Re: I like what I am hearing...

Originally posted by GS4DOUGIE
OK-

Now that I have gotten everyone's attention, let's start talking details. I think it would be prudent to start with dates, toward the end of this month (March) or early in April (3/27 or 4/4). This will allow for folks to get it penciled in and juggle schedules if necessary.

Personally, I favor doing something on a Sundays as Little League has my Saturdays pretty well booked. Please chime in on your thoughts. I also wish to include ALL Lexus owners and not just the GS crowd (JDM SC4, Mr. Who) so there is no prejudice (sp) here. Is everyone in agreement??

Venues will be open for discussion. Depending upon how may folks can participate this may be a factor. I am open to all suggetions so lets get some ideas. Thanks for the input and I look forward to hearing other opinions-

Doug
any way possible to do this on a Friday or something????
Old 03-01-04, 07:23 PM
mikenglv
Driver School Candidate

this should be very interesting, everyone from all walks of life, old and young generation will be getting together sharing the same hobby. just keep me inform of anything, or i think maybe we should form some sort of a establish origanization, with a few people incharge of all the plannings, emailing, and phone calling, someone that we can all reach for advise and questions, and prices match.

i spend the whole entire day today buying stuff for my gs, i got a set of 20" and drop it on eibach springs, and tomorrow i am getting the rest of the interior done, i.e. tv's and flip up monitor, and subs... i cant believe i only have my car for less than a week, and is almost all done up.. lol...

i have a question, what exhaut do you guys recommeded. i've heard remus or greddy, but do anyone have good knowledge on such topic?

mike
Old 03-09-04, 01:23 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Thumbs up

I'm down to meet up !! I'm from Fullerton but my homie lives in Irvine. I can bring 4 GSs for sure !!!

JAY

WHTE 04' GS430 all 100% moded ...except turbo kit, coming from Japan as we speak !!!
you can find that ride in Irvine area, by Culver exit somewhere there.
Old 03-09-04, 02:35 PM
mikenglv
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up

great, email me when you and your friends get together, ya should come by and check out our new shop here in cerritos, my eamil addy is mikenglv@yahoo.com
Old 03-11-04, 05:05 PM
JDM SC4
Pole Position

anybody free on Easter Sunday????
Old 03-18-04, 09:29 PM
NoRyceGS4
Lexus Test Driver

I'm from OC (714 HuntingtonBeach/Fountain Valley), down to meet whenevers
Old 03-18-04, 09:33 PM
NoRyceGS4
Lexus Test Driver

theres also a darker colored(sort of dark blue but not really dark blue::shrug: GS roaming around here on 20's.......dont know if he's on this forum or not....see him drive around Bolsa Ave.

Quick Reply: A silver GS w/ DIY chrome grill, updated tails, and dubs in the So. Orange Co. area?