NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Will the RC 350 F Sport Wheels fit the NX?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-15, 10:32 AM
leej865
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will the RC 350 F Sport Wheels fit the NX?

I love these wheels...does anyone know if they will fit the NX F Sport?
Attached Thumbnails Will the RC 350 F Sport Wheels fit the NX?-rc-f-sport.jpg  
Old 02-09-15, 11:04 AM
LexRuger
Pole Position

Received 186 Likes on 117 Posts

Both cars use the same bolt pattern and similar offsets. So, they should fit. Only concern is the center bore size which could larger on the NX since it's a SUV but I doubt it.
Old 02-09-15, 11:22 AM
RX469
Pole Position

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts

Let us know if they fit, thanks.
Old 02-09-15, 06:16 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 289 Likes on 210 Posts

You can get the RC F Sport wheels, but only the front size as the rear risk rubbing on the inside suspension components @9 inches wide and 60mm offset.

Front: 19x8", 5x114.3, 45mm offset

The only measurement I'm 99% (not 100%) sure is the center bore is 60.1mm which is the measurement on the NX and IS + GS for which the RC is based on.

For tires, ideal size on the 8" wide rim you should get 245/50/19 to match the overall diameter to the 225/60/18s.

Keep us posted!

Last edited by corradoMR2; 02-09-15 at 06:20 PM.
Old 02-10-15, 04:39 AM
AdvanSLF
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i tried looking to purchase a set of these and they're going for $2-$3,000 on ebay.. that is ridiculous money for a set of these oems. they do look damn nice for oem though.. but i can't justify paying that price tag..
Old 02-10-15, 05:08 AM
leej865
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everyone for weighing in.

I do not even have my NX yet. I live in the southeast and for some reason, Lexus is not shipping any NX models here with the triple LED headlights. My local dealer had to get one from NJ with this option for another customer. Plus, my local dealer has only had a few F-Sport models...none of which have been equipped the way I want. I get fleet pricing through my employer, but the dealer is hedging on whether or not to offer that on a special order vehicle...still negotiating that part. Plus, there are other things I am interested in, like, can the black wheel surrounds just be removed (like in the silver NX in the pics sticky above), and can these RC wheels fit...things that I think would make the NX stand out even more. I will see what the dealer says about these wheels...can they fit, and if so, how much would they cost. I put a similar style wheel on my '06 GS and at the time paid $1200 for the set of 4. As I learn more, I will post info.

On the brighter side, remember when building the F-Sport NX online did not allow you to add the triple beam LEDs as a selectable option? I had posted earlier that I had an online chat @ Lexus.com, and they noted this error, and surprisingly, by that weekend they had restructured the build function to add these. They are an $1100 option.
Old 02-10-15, 06:36 AM
Swacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by leej865
Thanks everyone for weighing in.

I do not even have my NX yet. I live in the southeast and for some reason, Lexus is not shipping any NX models here with the triple LED headlights. My local dealer had to get one from NJ with this option for another customer. Plus, my local dealer has only had a few F-Sport models...none of which have been equipped the way I want. I get fleet pricing through my employer, but the dealer is hedging on whether or not to offer that on a special order vehicle...still negotiating that part. Plus, there are other things I am interested in, like, can the black wheel surrounds just be removed (like in the silver NX in the pics sticky above), and can these RC wheels fit...things that I think would make the NX stand out even more. I will see what the dealer says about these wheels...can they fit, and if so, how much would they cost. I put a similar style wheel on my '06 GS and at the time paid $1200 for the set of 4. As I learn more, I will post info.

On the brighter side, remember when building the F-Sport NX online did not allow you to add the triple beam LEDs as a selectable option? I had posted earlier that I had an online chat @ Lexus.com, and they noted this error, and surprisingly, by that weekend they had restructured the build function to add these. They are an $1100 option.
MR2 if I remember right posted the build matrix on the forum so you could see what all you could order and the combinations you could get. That is what I used to order my car. My best suggestion to you, if there is something you want, just order the car and be done with it.

If the dealer isn't willing to give you your special pricing on an order, go to another dealer. Don't let them haggle you, and if they try, laugh in their face. Just find another dealership. Plenty of people order cars from dealerships away from them, and then drive or fly out to the dealer and take their car home. I almost ordered a ZL1 from Detroit and I live in Pittsburgh. Don't let them dictate how you get your car.

If you remove the black fender flaring, its going to look really stupid. If you dont like them, you can either order the silver ones from Japan (there is a link on this forum for it), or you could take them to a paint shop and get them to match the paint to yoru car. A quality shop won't have any issue matching that.

As for the wheels, you will always be price gouged on OEM wheels. And honestly, I think you can do better on wheels than the RC Fsport wheels.
Old 02-10-15, 08:24 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 289 Likes on 210 Posts

Regarding removing the wheel trim, there will be holes in the fender panels where it clips on and in addition, the fender is also shaped "indented" (not flush) to house the plastic trim. Can't find the pic yet, but if I do I'll post it.
Old 09-08-17, 02:24 PM
skyshadow
Lead Lap

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Why the RC350 wheels, Have you seen the GS-F wheels? I would rock the fronts from that on my car. Rears are too wide