NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

What color combo are you getting?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-14, 11:07 AM
ISTORO
Driver

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default What color combo are you getting?

Visited the dealership yesterday and test drove the NX F-Sport. I plan on getting one probably in April. Really like the Matador Red Mica (same as my IS). Visited the Lexus International site and configured MRM with what they call Dark Rose (aka: Rioja). They have three choices available and thinking the MRM with Black/Dark Rose (first image) would look pretty good, just enough red accents to compliment the exterior. Seems like that combo not available here. WHY Lexus... WHY???

http://www.lexus-int.com/models/NX/
Old 12-18-14, 01:02 PM
Wagnerian
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ISTORO
They have three choices available and thinking the MRM with Black/Dark Rose (first image) would look pretty good, just enough red accents to compliment the exterior. Seems like that combo not available here. WHY Lexus... WHY???
I just got Metador Red Mica myself and share the very same agony. I had Obsidian\Roja Red on order but when I saw MRM in person I had the dealer cancel my order and bought it instead. I do not think photos do justice to the beauty of this color.

I also share the same agony of interior color combination because I was thinking exact same thing. US market is getting screwed as far as options available. No power folding mirror, missing colors etc. I thought US was the most import market for Lexus.
Old 12-23-14, 04:45 PM
tekbiss
Driver School Candidate

Has anyone ordered or already got the leather interior in saddle tan/black combo? We are thinking of getting black exterior with saddle interior and kind of hard to judge on pictures on line...any feedback including pictures would be much appreciated. We currently have black on black with our XC60 and while it is a classic combo over time it looks plain and dull and was wondering of getting a 2-tone interior for future with NX...
Old 01-28-15, 12:48 PM
Mehul1456
Driver School Candidate

Default Black/Saddle is great!

Originally Posted by tekbiss
Has anyone ordered or already got the leather interior in saddle tan/black combo? We are thinking of getting black exterior with saddle interior and kind of hard to judge on pictures on line...any feedback including pictures would be much appreciated. We currently have black on black with our XC60 and while it is a classic combo over time it looks plain and dull and was wondering of getting a 2-tone interior for future with NX...
Obsidian/Flaxen (saddle tan as you call it) was the color combo that Itest drove.IMO, it is amazing combo. I personally went with Nebula Grey and Flaxen interior. I looked all over the South East States and there were none! I have to wait the arrival of one, which should be in mid-feb. I cant wait!!
Old 02-02-15, 12:23 PM
15RC350F
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tekbiss
Has anyone ordered or already got the leather interior in saddle tan/black combo? ...
Mine is Atomic Silver with Crème/Black Leather. Gets lots of compliments and I love it!
Old 02-02-15, 12:30 PM
Swacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Nebula Gray Pearl w/Rioja Red Interior
Old 02-02-15, 02:59 PM
PsiStar

The F Sport does have some very attractive color combos. Lexus got that spot on. My self discipline managed to get past that. I went with the Nebula Gray Pearl + black interior. I like it.

Interesting comment the sales manager told me, when I was about to get in the new ride & leave finally. He told me that because of the bottom edge of the bumper height classifies the F Sport as a truck for license registration. I am in CT for what it worth. The other NXs are "cars". Supposedly they are less expensive to register & insure???
Old 02-04-15, 02:11 PM
mwl7698
Driver

I will be ordering an Eminent White Pearl w/ Rioja Red NuLuxe next week!!