NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

NX price paid/ Lease

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-15, 09:27 AM
dalton
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexinator
$3000 sounds pretty good for so cal. Are you finding this from multiple dealerships? Any dealerships that you found to better than others?
Just engaged Longo and Escondido. After April 1, in planning to do a bit more work.

Have you talked to any?
Old 03-16-15, 08:34 PM
My0gr81
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was able to get $2000 off, +standard repeat customer and staggered damage deposit discounts on the lease rate. F-sport series 1. PM me if you need details and a referral. This is in the GTA.

Plus, I got the before $500 across the board increase price that Lexus did to offset FX rates

Ordered end of January, came in on Friday but deferring pick up until month end to maximize return on current vehicle's March payment.

Last edited by My0gr81; 03-16-15 at 08:40 PM.
Old 03-17-15, 08:00 AM
Lexinator
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by dalton
Just engaged Longo and Escondido. After April 1, in planning to do a bit more work.

Have you talked to any?
I have not. I special ordered a 300h and it will be arriving soon. I will have less bargaining power, but hopefully some. I do not recall any posts here from so cal that have had a good discount off of msrp. When I last checked true car, the avg cost for a hybrid model in this area was around $1000
Old 03-17-15, 08:53 PM
VipVip
Rookie

Default Lexus F Sport Fully Loaded $46422.00

Got it for $44321.00 in NJ ( $500 above invoice )
No Haggle. Trading in My SLK ( $15k )
Anyone in NJ wants a connect, let me know.
He give me a $100 bonus . lol
Post pics next week when I get it !
Old 03-17-15, 10:41 PM
dalton
Rookie

I have not. I special ordered a 300h and it will be arriving soon. I will have less bargaining power, but hopefully some. I do not recall any posts here from so cal that have had a good discount off of msrp. When I last checked true car, the avg cost for a hybrid model in this area was around $1000
Yes, I see the same on True Car, but they never have the lowest average. Plus, only certain dealers buy advertising content through True Car.

If you've ordered already, you may not have as much flexibility. But then again, I wouldn't know - I've never ordered.

When does yours come in? And if I may ask, who or where did you order through?

What options did you order on your 300h? AWD or FWD? Did you get the triple beam L led headlights?

I'm getting excited to narrow down one, for myself, but still trying to keep my patience until after April 1st or so. Supply is building.

dalton
Old 03-18-15, 05:59 AM
wildeklave
Pole Position

Originally Posted by VipVip
Got it for $44321.00 in NJ ( $500 above invoice )
No Haggle. Trading in My SLK ( $15k )
Anyone in NJ wants a connect, let me know.
He give me a $100 bonus . lol
Post pics next week when I get it !
I am in nj and would love the details of your dealer. I tried TrueCar and there is one in Bergen Cty that has decent deals. Ray Catena was only a 500 discount from Msrp.
Old 03-18-15, 06:08 AM
ncast2523
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wildeklave
I am in nj and would love the details of your dealer. I tried TrueCar and there is one in Bergen Cty that has decent deals. Ray Catena was only a 500 discount from Msrp.
I shopped around and Ray Catena was the highest priced dealer by far, and my salesman really seemed like he couldn't be bothered. Not my idea of service especially from a premium brand.

I ended up going with Lexus of Edison and got a great deal. If you call them or go there ask for Tim and tell him Nick C sent ya and if you buy something ill get the bonus! (Unless we are talking about the same dealer above then use him he said it first).
Old 03-18-15, 09:18 PM
Lexinator
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by dalton
Yes, I see the same on True Car, but they never have the lowest average. Plus, only certain dealers buy advertising content through True Car.

If you've ordered already, you may not have as much flexibility. But then again, I wouldn't know - I've never ordered.

When does yours come in? And if I may ask, who or where did you order through?

What options did you order on your 300h? AWD or FWD? Did you get the triple beam L led headlights?

I'm getting excited to narrow down one, for myself, but still trying to keep my patience until after April 1st or so. Supply is building.

dalton
My 300h shipped to long beach this month and should be at dealer soon. I Do not know whether backlog at the local ports will impact delivery date. My dealership is southbay lexus.
I ordered FWD and standard headlights. My special order was for dynamic radar cruise control, which is not standard in California. I also threw in heated steering wheel. I additionally have nav, parking assist, premium package, bsm,power back door and a few other items.
I was interested in AWD and premium headlights, but was reaching my vehicle cost comfort zone without them, so I prioritized my options.
Posters on this forum really seem to love the triple beam headlights for style and function, and I may regret my decision on that one (though no one appears to be complaining about the standard headlights).
i really look forward to getting my new nx! I already have a potential road trip planned for May.

Is there something special about april , that will result in prices being more negotiable?
Old 03-19-15, 12:11 AM
dalton
Rookie

My 300h shipped to long beach this month and should be at dealer soon. I Do not know whether backlog at the local ports will impact delivery date. My dealership is southbay lexus.
I ordered FWD and standard headlights. My special order was for dynamic radar cruise control, which is not standard in California. I also threw in heated steering wheel. I additionally have nav, parking assist, premium package, bsm,power back door and a few other items.
I was interested in AWD and premium headlights, but was reaching my vehicle cost comfort zone without them, so I prioritized my options.
Posters on this forum really seem to love the triple beam headlights for style and function, and I may regret my decision on that one (though no one appears to be complaining about the standard headlights).
i really look forward to getting my new nx! I already have a potential road trip planned for May.

Is there something special about april , that will result in prices being more negotiable?
Nice! Great options. What color are you getting? I'm leaning toward Eminent White or Nebula. I'd love to have the dynamic cruise, but Yeh, possible to come by unless ordered. Sad that the triple beam seem to only be packaged with the AWD versions.

Nothing special about April regarding prices. Just the build up of some inventory.

I haven't heard anything about any port backlog - what's going on at the port of LA/Lb?

Ironically, I live in LB so I'll have to keep an eye out for your 300h once you take delivery. How exciting.
Old 03-19-15, 06:49 AM
wildeklave
Pole Position

Acura announced yesterday that the refreshed RDX will be avail Apr 16. That can help with negotiations if shopping the 2.
Old 03-19-15, 08:59 AM
ncast2523
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Then head lights are incredibly bright. I do long for the triple beams but they weren't available on less than fully loaded cars in my area.

Maybe I'll swap them somewhere down the line, but regardless the other lights are great.
Old 03-19-15, 07:06 PM
yourhong
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ncast2523
I shopped around and Ray Catena was the highest priced dealer by far, and my salesman really seemed like he couldn't be bothered. Not my idea of service especially from a premium brand.

I ended up going with Lexus of Edison and got a great deal. If you call them or go there ask for Tim and tell him Nick C sent ya and if you buy something ill get the bonus! (Unless we are talking about the same dealer above then use him he said it first).
Lexus of Ray Catena Monmouth gave me the best quote. For MSRP$44,003, the offer is $40,095, dealer fee is $514, plus tax and plate/reg. I bought my ES350 there less than two years ago, was about $1000 better than other dealers including Edison. The quote is via email and window sticker provided. Will visit the dealership soon.
Old 03-20-15, 03:48 AM
Santanas
Rookie

Default Done deal

Lexus of West Kendall in Miami, FL. Lease of 36 months, 10,000 miles, $2,500 total out of pocket. Total $381+tax on an NX of $36,603. On the other hand Lexus of Kendall a sister dealership wanted to charge for the same one $495+tax under the same conditions ...Went with Lexus of West Kendall of course.
Old 03-20-15, 06:40 AM
Deathrow23
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

im currently interested in a NX. F sport. with these options. fsport and premium package/Navigation/Triple beam led/power rear hatch. true car and edmunds have this roughly at 42,300 value.
I have a 2007 is350 with 123k miles. not sure if i want to trade that in, kbb and nada site have it around 11k trade in.
if i can get about 11k trade in, which would make the car about 31,300 with taxes, etc. another maybe 2400. looking around 33700-34000. would that be a good deal?
Old 03-22-15, 06:12 AM
15RC350F
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Visited my dealer (Nalley Lexus, Smyrna, GA) yesterday for my 5K service and to have the mud guards and body side moldings installed. They have only two NX's on the lot. Sales guy tells me that they sell within 48 hrs of arrival at near-sticker pricing.

Quick Reply: NX price paid/ Lease