NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

NX price paid/ Lease

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-15, 04:28 PM
Kelmin
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gsxrtin
What comes with the Executive Package? on the Lexus website I only see F-Sport package, Comfort, Navigation, and Premium. May be its a regional thing.
Wildeklave is correct.
Its just the slight difference in the naming of packages between US & Canada.

I prefer the US automotive divisions way of packaging, or a la carte ordering, which I'm used to coming from other German auto manufacturers.

I'm not sure if this has been shared already elsewhere on the forum, but here is print copy of the Canadian Order guide for the NX 200t.
I've included the PDF in case people are curious and want to print a copy for themselves...

Please see the attached below.
GSXrtin, hope this helps answer your question.

Cheers.

ps: If you're opening the pdf, you may wish to rotate it... I forgot to do so before I saved it
Attached Thumbnails NX price paid/ Lease-2015-lexus-nx-200t-order-guide.jpg  
Attached Files
Old 04-07-15, 10:27 AM
1811Lexus
Driver School Candidate

First of all, I have to say this site has been great in helping me understand the leasing process, there is a wealth of information available here, so now is my turn to contribute with what I've got:

NX F-Sport AWD with all options minus the "line keep" and triple LED (not available in my neck of the wood)

MSRP: $45,405
Price paid: $44,105
Residual: 62%
Money factor: .0013

Awesome dealer, very knowledgeable sales person and finance people. Not the first Lexus we bought from them and won't be the last.

I know it's not a crazy good deal, but it is adecent one considering the demand.
Hope this helps a future NX owner.
Old 04-07-15, 10:16 PM
newe70
Rookie

We took a delivery one day early...this car just off loaded from the port to the dealer this PM. We asked the Internet Manager to push for the pdi at the same afternoon and got a call back three hrs later.

We were in and out less than an hour at the dealership. It is a white/blk color combo. MSRP at $43,186 and I took her for $41k plus tax and license.

Here she is.

Old 04-08-15, 10:21 AM
crankshaft
Intermediate

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Very nice! Congrats!
Old 04-08-15, 07:09 PM
playcard
Driver School Candidate

Default Negotiation through email ?

So my 2005 ES went past 200,000 miles mark last week. I decide NX will be my next car.

Now come to the negotiation part which I am not really comfortable

My question is does anyone do the negotiation via emails by emailing a list of 10 dealers within 3 hours driving distance and get a quote / let them fight each other ?

To make it easy I will not set on a fixed color combination. Any of White, Metallic Silver or Atomic Silver with Black or Red interior will work for me. Options will be F-Sport, AWD, BSM, Premium, Assist Parking at the minimum.

BTW Lindsay Lexus at Alexandria VA is my local Lexus dealer. I see some members from NC travelling to VA to pick up their NX.
Old 04-15-15, 08:00 AM
wildeklave
Pole Position

After reading on here for a long time I finally pulled the trigger yesterday.

I got a black NX200T AWD Base with Luxury and Nav packages. It has the safety features (parking assist, BSM, and Collision system). It also has the triple beam LED lights.

MSRP was $47923.

At first they were discounting me $2600 to come close to the TrueCar and Edmunds pricing some of the other NJ dealers gave me. They were going to give me a little over $300 in service credits.

The finance manager decided to just roll the service credits into the cost because NJ has a Luxury tax for vehicles over a certain price and this got me right below that threshold. All in all I got about $2950 off MSRP on the vehicle for about a 6% discount. This matched the best offer I had from other dealers in the area.

The NJ dealers seem to want to compete with each other to sell vehicles.

I have driven about 80 miles so far and it seems very nice.
Old 04-16-15, 06:34 PM
F6FHellcat
Driver School Candidate

I was able to get a modest discount off MSRP from Colorado's largest Lexus dealer, plus the one month lease payment rebate promotion (now expired). Two previous RX purchases from the same dealership. Dealership reminds me of a country club and treats its customers very well. They usually do not have any NX's on the lot, and the cars are typically sold within a day or two. Most are already spoken for by the time they arrive at the dealership.
Old 04-18-15, 09:00 PM
dalton
Rookie

NX 300h AWD

MSRP: $50,643
Purchase Price: $46,018
2.49% APR for 60 months through Lexus Financial
Southern California
Old 04-19-15, 08:46 PM
rumpletzer
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NX 200t in Nebula Gray

MSRP: $42,340
Invoice: $39,554

Purchase Price: $40,071 (5.36% below MSRP, or 1.31% over invoice)
1.69% APR for 60 months through Lexus Financial (they offered to match my credit union rate, and I let them)

Premium Package
Electrochromic Mirror W/Bsm And Memory
Electrochromic Inside Rearview Mirror

Navigation System Package

Wireless Charger
Intuitive Parking Assist
Power Back Door

Easy deal with Internet Sales at Lexus of Cerritos. I tried South Bay Lexus as well, but the price was not good (2.16% below MSRP) on a similar car with $500 extra in dealer options (that I didn't want).

I've bought or leased cars at both Longo and Keyes, and I was happy with both and got good deals at both. Neither replied to the email inquiry that I sent earlier this week.
Old 04-21-15, 08:04 PM
ABC
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by playcard
My question is does anyone do the negotiation via emails by emailing a list of 10 dealers within 3 hours driving distance and get a quote / let them fight each other ?
Absolutely! I did this buying my IS250... Worked out VERY well, got a killer price. And was super simple. The only reason i stepped into a dealer was to sign the paperwork and driver her home. Good luck!
Old 05-07-15, 03:01 PM
BriSmi
Driver School Candidate

I would love to see some more replies to this thread. I'm looking for as many data points as possible as I negotiate for a new NX.
Old 05-08-15, 09:32 AM
PetroVal
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by BriSmi
I would love to see some more replies to this thread. I'm looking for as many data points as possible as I negotiate for a new NX.
You and me both brotha.

Edmunds TMV indicates a typical $1,700 discount. When I spoke with the Lexus of Riverside (Southern California) salesman they openly spoke first about the vehicle having up to $1,500 in discount as most people were jumping ship from the NX to RX due to nominal price gap. Sales 101 - if an x% discount is comped - there's more left in the tank.

Another experience: I've been looking for a needle in a hay stack (F sport red interior no nav no moonroof) and have found only one allocated in the United States. Lexus of Las Vegas (awesome internet team) helped locating it but unfortunately it's black on black Just not gonna fly with the missus. Anyways, point being, it was $38,200 msrp - was told on phone point-blank we could have it for $37,500 + TTL. Personally, if we were gonna pursue it, I'd have countered with $36,400 ($36,448 TMV) and settle at no higher than $36,800 + TTL or $37 flat with some accessory/perks. Sadly, the color isn't meant to be.
Old 05-09-15, 11:03 AM
tresmith00
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I just agreed upon a deal for a

F Sport AWD

$44583 with a discount of $1250

$43330 before taxes

I will pick up the car tuesday.
Old 05-09-15, 03:52 PM
BriSmi
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tresmith00
I just agreed upon a deal for a

F Sport AWD

$44583 with a discount of $1250

$43330 before taxes

I will pick up the car tuesday.
Thanks for posting. Keem 'em coming!
Old 05-09-15, 07:54 PM
rjw972
Driver School Candidate

So my NX 300h will arrive this coming Monday. I text my sales guys today about him discounting off the MSRP and his response was:

"I understand where you're coming from, and I've seen about 20 NX300h's leave this dealership and I have friends at Sewell and other dealerships in Texas and I know 99%of them were not discounted at all. The market really does not justify discounting it... I searched and this atomic silver with black is the ONLY 1 in the US with similar equipment. If you have a trade-in or want some Lexus parts I can get you some or a little more for your trade-in, but honestly i can't discount this car. I will try 1 more time and see if I can get you something off but I'm almost positive it will be a for sure no... But feel free to pick out some accessories, and some stuff from our parts boutique that you like. Do you like oakleys or ray ban sunglasses?"

So does that mean I have a 1% chance of a discount or am I out of luck?

Quick Reply: NX price paid/ Lease