NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Deal Signed - Finally! Dec 30 ETA

Old 12-11-14, 06:25 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 287 Likes on 208 Posts
Talking Deal Signed - Finally! Dec 30 ETA

We finally got to sealing the deal on my pre-order of the F-Sport Series 2 Obsidian/Rioja Red which goes back to April!

Time flies and it's been an exciting journey so far. What sweetened the deal is my sales rep and dealer have exceeded my expectations on the deal. Without getting into financial details, I got financial rebates and equity on my RX lease return. On top of that, I got thrown in the front paint protection film (much needed on Obsidian front end or it will look like the moon's surface in a year). Superb deal one wouldn't even expect at model year's end.

So now after 8 longish months, what's another 19 days especially when it's the greatest time of the year.

Don't have pics of my NX of course, but here's one and a few of the 2015 Canadian NX brochure.
Attached Thumbnails Deal Signed - Finally! Dec 30 ETA-2015-lexus-nx-f-sport-2.jpg   Deal Signed - Finally! Dec 30 ETA-nx1.jpg   Deal Signed - Finally! Dec 30 ETA-nx2.jpg   Deal Signed - Finally! Dec 30 ETA-nx3.jpg   Deal Signed - Finally! Dec 30 ETA-nx4.jpg  

Old 12-11-14, 07:44 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
We finally got to sealing the deal on my pre-order of the F-Sport Series 2 Obsidian/Rioja Red which goes back to April!

Time flies and it's been an exciting journey so far. What sweetened the deal is my sales rep and dealer have exceeded my expectations on the deal. Without getting into financial details, I got financial rebates and equity on my RX lease return. On top of that, I got thrown in the front paint protection film (much needed on Obsidian front end or it will look like the moon's surface in a year). Superb deal one wouldn't even expect at model year's end.

So now after 8 longish months, what's another 19 days especially when it's the greatest time of the year.

Don't have pics of my NX of course, but here's one and a few of the 2015 Canadian NX brochure.
Congrats! Your brochure has reminded me that I forgot to pick one up when I did the test drive the other day. :P
Old 12-11-14, 07:45 PM
JDR76
Lexus Champion

Received 1,603 Likes on 1,021 Posts

Yay! Sad to lose you as a fellow RX owner but looking forward to your time and thoughts on the NX.

Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures!
Old 12-11-14, 07:46 PM
iamhugh
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does it have Lexus Enform?
Old 12-11-14, 08:06 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by AndyL
Congrats! Your brochure has reminded me that I forgot to pick one up when I did the test drive the other day. :P
Not as nice as the fancier brochures of the past, but still worth getting.

Originally Posted by JDR76
Yay! Sad to lose you as a fellow RX owner but looking forward to your time and thoughts on the NX.

Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures!
Thanks. I'll be around to visit the 3RX forum and the great members like you, AndyL, kitlz, and so on

Originally Posted by iamhugh
Does it have Lexus Enform?
Unfortunately not available in Canada for any Lexus vehicle.
Old 12-11-14, 08:24 PM
vietboy1st
Rookie

i got the NX Catalog in US version. it doesn't show me too much details of stuffs that comes in different package... My parents are waiting on the F sport to come to the showroom, so they can test drive before place an order.
Old 12-11-14, 11:22 PM
Wagnerian
Rookie

Congrats. Waiting for same color configuration myself. My ETA is 12/23. I never owned a black car before, I guess I'd better thinking about front paint protection film myself.
Old 12-12-14, 02:12 PM
rogerh00
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

I've been watching for this post. Glad to hear you got a good deal. I would love to know the details on the equity you got on the lease if you care to share. I am thinking of the same thing with my RX.
Old 12-12-14, 06:52 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

^^^ Roger, I got 3K over the lease buyout value for the RX applied as a downpayment on the NX, thanks to the RX's excellent condition and low 27k km mileage (I was allotted 40k km in the lease). Trick is, if you also have a low-mileage RX, you need to approach the dealer as though you are considering the buyout of the RX. Then have them evaluate it as a trade-in and you should expect some equity as the downpayment on the NX.

Last edited by corradoMR2; 12-12-14 at 06:56 PM.
Old 12-13-14, 04:41 AM
BuzLteBeer
Driver School Candidate

Congrats, I like that color combination! I'm a bit of an admitted Obsidian freak personally - last two vehicles have been Obsidian IS 250s, and before that had a (think it may have just been called black back then, can't remember for sure and bought it used) SC 400. Not surprisingly, I think it looks great on the NX. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it once you get it. The waiting's the hardest part, right?
Old 12-13-14, 05:02 AM
rogerh00
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

^^^ Roger, I got 3K over the lease buyout value for the RX applied as a downpayment on the NX, thanks to the RX's excellent condition and low 27k km mileage (I was allotted 40k km in the lease). Trick is, if you also have a low-mileage RX, you need to approach the dealer as though you are considering the buyout of the RX. Then have them evaluate it as a trade-in and you should expect some equity as the downpayment on the NX.
That is amazing, but I know you keep your cars in pristine condition and have a great relationship with the dealer. Someone should be at the dealer to buy your RX as soon as you turn it in. I only have 11k miles on my RX but it has a couple dings. Thanks for the tip, we'll see how they treat me. I still haven't seen a NX yet. I'm looking forward to your pics when the NX comes in.
Old 12-13-14, 05:44 AM
TripleL
No Substitute

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Congratulations. Subscribed for pictures of yours when it rolls in!
Old 12-13-14, 10:20 PM
Dreamlab
Rookie

That is great news, corradoMR2, you have been the one great and steady voice in this Forum and I am glad that you are finally going to get one!

I had a black Van once and I am too lazy to get another black vehicle, but I LOVE red Sport interior (you made the best choice there IMO).

Best wishes...
Old 12-13-14, 10:59 PM
raylor4
Instructor

Received 59 Likes on 36 Posts

Congratulations! Love reading our posts. I feel like family.
Ray A.
Old 12-14-14, 12:34 PM
ghnboy
Driver School Candidate

I'm looking to lease either RX350 or NX200t

What kind of deal did your dealer give to you?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Deal Signed - Finally! Dec 30 ETA