NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)
View Poll Results: Which color would you PURCHASE on the NX?
Atomic Silver
22.31%
Eminent White
24.70%
Obsidian
8.76%
Matador Red Mica
7.17%
Ultrasonic Blue Mica
9.16%
Fire Agate Pearl
2.39%
Meteor Blue Mica
3.59%
Nebula Gray Pearl
16.33%
Silver Lining Metallic
5.58%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Your favorite color to purchase on the NX is...?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-15, 04:58 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 289 Likes on 210 Posts

Oddly enough, despite Atomic Silver and Eminent White being the clear favourites in this poll (at this time), Matador Red Mica seems to be the most popular among the owner posts so far with a mixed bag of AS, obsidian, EW, as the next most popular colors.
Old 03-10-15, 08:56 AM
papa214
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My first choice when i was first looking @ the NX was Matador Red. It reminded me so much of my 09 RX. The first one the dealer had, that I was able to see, was the Eminent White with crème interior. I thought it had a bunch of overspray on it. Next color I thought was nice was the Nebula Gray with the Red & Black interior. was all set to get that one, but somebody scooped it up. the more I thought about it the front end seemed so pointy & reminded me so much of the last 3 RX's I had... So I got the Eminent White, F sport, with the Red & Black interior. I'm so glad I did. Last Saturday stopped by the dealer for my free car wash & in the back of the lot what do my wandering eyes see???? A USB F Sport!!! SHARP!! thought about calling my salesman up & working out a deal....But I did not. No sightings of a Fire Agate ( 2012 RX color). So my choice Eminent White.
Old 03-10-15, 10:58 AM
skr9
Driver School Candidate

Ordered mine as the Nebula Grey Pearl with the red interior. The nebula grey reminds me of the space grey color Apple is offering on their products lately. I also have a neighbor with a BMW 3-series in a gunmetal grey with the red interior and it looks so sharp! Cannot wait to 'meet' my new NX!

I've never been a fan of white cars, but the NX I test drove was in the pearl white, and have to admit, it looks pretty sharp in white also.
Old 03-10-15, 01:24 PM
papa214
Rookie

Originally Posted by skr9
Ordered mine as the Nebula Grey Pearl with the red interior. The nebula grey reminds me of the space grey color Apple is offering on their products lately. I also have a neighbor with a BMW 3-series in a gunmetal grey with the red interior and it looks so sharp! Cannot wait to 'meet' my new NX!

I've never been a fan of white cars, but the NX I test drove was in the pearl white, and have to admit, it looks pretty sharp in white also.
I too was not a big fan of white. Had a white 99 Grand Am, purchased it as a second car. hated when it got dirty from rain & snow. But this white is definitely a different white... has a little bit of silver in it.. very sharp when is clean, at night under a light
Old 03-10-15, 06:45 PM
athiker
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
Oddly enough, despite Atomic Silver and Eminent White being the clear favourites in this poll (at this time), Matador Red Mica seems to be the most popular among the owner posts so far with a mixed bag of AS, obsidian, EW, as the next most popular colors.
Interesting, how is this theory? Silver and White people are by nature more conservative and less likely to draw attention to themselves by posting pics? Matador Red is more visually striking and attention getting so owners are naturally more likely to post pics!

However...I promise to post some pics of my Atomic Silver...hopefully early next week.
Old 03-14-15, 03:44 PM
ncast2523
Driver School Candidate

Voted, biased because I bought white
Old 04-03-15, 07:39 PM
Technik
Driver School Candidate

I voted for white, but i'm going to order different colors after seeing so many white NX on the road

My other two choices will be Obsidian and Silver Lining Metallic.
Old 04-04-15, 02:59 AM
filippos
Driver School Candidate

Here is my grey!
Attached Thumbnails Your favorite color to purchase on the NX is...?-nx300hgrey.jpg  
Old 04-04-15, 08:41 AM
drifter123
Rookie

Good post with pictures. I place my order this Monday and have decided on Atomic Silver because I think it shows off the depth and contours best at any given angle. That said, it’s still a tough decision. I wish I could find a picture of the NX F Sport with all the exterior options (upgraded rims, lights, running boards, door protectors, and mud flaps) in Atomic Silver. Please post if you have one. Thanks!

Last edited by drifter123; 04-04-15 at 09:15 AM.
Old 04-13-15, 07:32 AM
ClaudeNX
Rookie

Default White for me with saddle interior

Here it is
Attached Thumbnails Your favorite color to purchase on the NX is...?-image.jpg  
Old 04-13-15, 12:14 PM
bostonb
Rookie

Originally Posted by dunebuggy
You guys might be interested to learn that we have different colours in Australia. Or at least differently named colours. But I can see at least one that seems different to the US (Starlight Black).
You have:

Are those all standard paints, with the exception of "Silver Lining Metallic"? Or are they ALL metallic?

In Australia we have...

(From Left to Right)

Standard Paint
- Onyx Black

Premium Paint (these cost an extra $1500, and I believe they are all metallic)
- Sonic Quartz
- Mercury Grey
- Premium Silver
- Titanium
- Starlight Black
- Volcanic Bronze
- Vermillion
- Flame Blue
- Meteor Mica

DB
When I was researching what color I wanted to get the NX in back in Nov/Dec, I think all the pictures and videos of the blue NX that I saw were actually of "Flame Blue". When I got my Ultrasonic blue mica in Jan, I thought it was a bit darker than what I've been seeing. I'm used to it now and I love it, but I think I would've preferred Flame Blue if I had the choice.
Old 04-13-15, 12:22 PM
leej865
Driver

I initially voted for Ultrasonic Blue, but I ultimately purchased Atomic Silver.
Old 04-13-15, 12:39 PM
bostonb
Rookie

Originally Posted by leej865
I initially voted for Ultrasonic Blue, but I ultimately purchased Atomic Silver.
Good choice. Eminent White and Atomic Silver are both stunning and I would go with either one if I had to choose one other than USB. In fact, I may have gone with Atomic Silver as well if I hadn't driven a silver vehicle for most of my adulthood. I need to change it up this time around.
Old 04-13-15, 12:47 PM
leej865
Driver

Originally Posted by bostonb
Good choice. Eminent White and Atomic Silver are both stunning and I would go with either one if I had to choose one other than USB. In fact, I may have gone with Atomic Silver as well if I hadn't driven a silver vehicle for most of my adulthood. I need to change it up this time around.

Gleaming in the sun!
Attached Thumbnails Your favorite color to purchase on the NX is...?-front.jpg  
Old 04-13-15, 01:36 PM
bostonb
Rookie

Originally Posted by leej865

Gleaming in the sun!
Great shot! Looks sweet.

Quick Reply: Your favorite color to purchase on the NX is...?