Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Official pricing is out tomorrow ... October 4th
Old 10-04-14, 07:02 AM
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Husker4the
Official pricing is out tomorrow ... October 4th
Anyone come across the pricing yet today ?
Old 10-04-14, 07:17 AM
bunka
Lead Lap

Bueller....... Bueller...Buel....LOL
Old 10-04-14, 07:53 AM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

waiting as well...should be later today...still early on West Coast...
Old 10-04-14, 09:22 AM
CrysDark
Driver School Candidate

On the note I saw the dealers were supposed to get pricing two days before the public, and that still has not been done.
Old 10-04-14, 10:08 AM
bunka
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by CrysDark
On the note I saw the dealers were supposed to get pricing two days before the public, and that still has not been done.
Note you saw...where? Like on your mom's computer or something? What would lead you to believe that note carried weight? Was is a print out at a dealership you work for? Basically, what would lead you (or us) to lend any weight to what you saw, where you saw it or what environment it was viewed within. Anyone can be an internet hero behind a keyboard. Tell us what it was about this note that makes it "special"? In other words, tell us more...

Last edited by bunka; 10-04-14 at 10:28 AM.
Old 10-04-14, 01:22 PM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

must be delayed till next week...
Old 10-04-14, 01:24 PM
CrysDark
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by bunka
Note you saw...where? Like on your mom's computer or something? What would lead you to believe that note carried weight? Was is a print out at a dealership you work for? Basically, what would lead you (or us) to lend any weight to what you saw, where you saw it or what environment it was viewed within. Anyone can be an internet hero behind a keyboard. Tell us what it was about this note that makes it "special"? In other words, tell us more...
The note I saw was at my local dealership. It was on their internal communication network with lexus it was a pdf file. On it where many things, for example the date the boats get to the coast with dealer inventory.

At the very bottom, last group of three lines was pricing release first was region, second dealer, third public. When you scrolled allllll the way to the right it said 10/1, 10/2, then 10/3.

I am sure those that work at dealerships are aware of the documentation I am referring to.

I was not intending to spread misinformation, just adding to the discussion.
Old 10-05-14, 05:39 AM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by CrysDark
The note I saw was at my local dealership. It was on their internal communication network with lexus it was a pdf file. On it where many things, for example the date the boats get to the coast with dealer inventory.

At the very bottom, last group of three lines was pricing release first was region, second dealer, third public. When you scrolled allllll the way to the right it said 10/1, 10/2, then 10/3.

I am sure those that work at dealerships are aware of the documentation I am referring to.

I was not intending to spread misinformation, just adding to the discussion.
correct, I read the same information from my internal access...:the dates were TENTATIVE thumbup:

Last edited by tsopranoMB; 10-05-14 at 05:42 AM.
Old 10-06-14, 03:55 PM
bunka
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB
correct, I read the same information from my internal access...:the dates were TENTATIVE thumbup:
It's a new week. Any updated TENTATIVE dates for the masses?
Old 10-06-14, 04:17 PM
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bunka
It's a new week. Any updated TENTATIVE dates for the masses?
I was told today by my dealer maybe by the end of this week. I'll believe it when I see it however.

Old 10-08-14, 09:12 PM
ABC
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

still no pricing? smh
Old 10-09-14, 07:59 AM
Husker4the
Lead Lap

My dealer gave me the codes for how both the F Sport and 300h will initially be run and sent to my area. It was pretty disappointing in general ... No triple LEDs on any of the runs (one initial run on F Sport ... Two different runs scheduled for 300h). The rims for the F Sport were the machined with the all-season tires. None sent with lane keep assist. It does appear memory seat is available for F Sport. It does not appear 4 door smart key will be available until the 2nd run for the 300h.

Wonder how soon a person can personally order one and spec it out for themselves?
Old 10-09-14, 09:03 AM
bunka
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Husker4the
My dealer gave me the codes for how both the F Sport and 300h will initially be run and sent to my area. It was pretty disappointing in general ... No triple LEDs on any of the runs (one initial run on F Sport ... Two different runs scheduled for 300h). The rims for the F Sport were the machined with the all-season tires. None sent with lane keep assist. It does appear memory seat is available for F Sport. It does not appear 4 door smart key will be available until the 2nd run for the 300h.

Wonder how soon a person can personally order one and spec it out for themselves?
Cool that you saw the production run plans. I didn't think that info was available to the dealers yet. Most of us would be happy just to see the pricing. I expect we can option and order one once that has been formally released so it should be soon. Afterall, it was supposed to have been available last Thursday. My dealer will have his demo in house at the end of next week so we will be driving it to see if it meets our needs. I just hope it's not an F-Sport as my wife probably won't even get in the drivers seat of one of those as she HATES (Yes, with a PASSION) the way the F-sport IS's look and drive.
Old 10-09-14, 12:59 PM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

I had the pleasure to drive both the NX200t and NX300h yesterday at Monticello Motor Club in Monticello, NY

WOW....these cars are amazing...the new tech...everything...

pricing should be out next week....

some pics:

Quick Reply: NX Specs, Packaging, and Pricing Thread