NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

NX Specs, Packaging, and Pricing Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-14, 07:28 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 289 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by jackyff8
From what the Rep at Don Valley North Lexus said is that pricing will start ball park $42,000.

Fyi. I confirmed with him if this package list will change and the rep said no. They are going by this list for anyone doing the Pre-Orders.
I'm not sure how many is coming to Canada or Ontario alone. Maybe you have any idea?

@corradoMR2 - May I ask how was your pre order done? Did they ask for your color and package option and were you given something similar to review as per the attached pics above?

I'm interested in the F Sport Package also and obviously want to get series 2 as well.

Heres the calculation for an IS with and without F Sport

IS 250 AWD - Base price $39,600
- F Sport Series 1 +$3,600 = $43,200
- F Sport Series 2 +$7,550 = $47,150
- F Sport Series 3 +$9,300 = $48,900

NX 200T AWD - MY PERSONAL GUESS ONLY - Base price $42,600
- F Sport Series 1 +4,500 = $47,100
- F Sport Series 2 +9,700 = $52,300

My guess is that I don't think they will increase the price of the packages since this is after all an entry class vehicle like the IS. It would guess a F Sport Series 2 (NX) package will land somewhere between $52,000 to $53,000.
My dealer (Erin Park) told me they were only getting 6 NXs in 2014 and similar limited numbers for other dealers across Canada. This was stated back in April. So even though there can be many more pre-orders, if this limited number holds true, you need to put in the order asap if you want your NX in December and once that allotment is filled, you'll likely get the NX in Jan, Feb, etc.

I made the reservation back in April via a sales contract and $1000 deposit. When the ordering sheet was available in later July which was a different doc than what is posted above, I locked in color and model. I chose Obsidian/R.Red, F-Sport Series 2 which is coded "GN 0212" on the new contract we signed (but no pricing yet).

I like your methodology in pricing and I too am basing it on the IS but as well as the RX. I agree with the ~42K start, but with essentially a Premium package (~3.5-4K) + the F-Sport Series 1 (~3.5-4K), my gut tells me the Series 1 will be closer to 50K. Add another ~3.5K for HUD, radar cruise, pre-collision, LKA, wireless charging, and AVS, I feel the Series 2 is 53-54K. A 2015 RX F-Sport at 59K is missing AVS, BSM, radar cruise, pre-collision and a couple others which is why I'm thinking the NX F-SPort won't be that far off from the RX F-Sport (5K tops). Of course, I hope I'm wrong and it's priced closer to your guesstimate

Originally Posted by AndyL
Thanks for your post and it is highly appreciated!

These Canadian packages are well thought IMO. I just hope the "Sport Design" front bumper will be available next year...
Totally agree. We have a very loaded NX in Canada with more tech than the RX which is why on the downside I feel the NX won't be that much cheaper than a similar top RX (but with less equipment).

I'm skeptical of the Sportdesign bumper. Again, based on the approach angle posted, there's only a mention of the F-SPort and regular (bumper) specs.
Old 09-10-14, 07:53 PM
jackyff8
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup you are totally right. I just pre ordered GN 0085. My deposit was $500 and I didn't sign anything. They told me to put in my own disclaimer regarding subject to getting my refund of the deposit back if pricing and test drive is not satisfactory. I called a bunch of dealerships around which I won't name, many of them will be getting 6-8 for the Mid-November batch. The rest will follow as a second batch which they estimate will be for delivery between Jan/Feb. From what I can make up is that they have alot of people that put down the pre-order deposit but *MANY* did not pick color/package yet. The ones that put forward their color/packages are on other list which will indeed be submitted and will be delivered by Nov-ish. Again...if your reading this, chances are you did not make it on the Nov delivery. Of course, there's always the possible event where the very solid pre order customers back out.

I expect alot of people to show up for the NX event which they will have a right handed drive model (right from japan) in the show room for SEE/TOUCH/FEEL only. I think they will get alot more pre orders on and after that date.

Last edited by jackyff8; 09-10-14 at 07:58 PM.
Old 09-10-14, 08:51 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

I expect alot of people to show up for the NX event which they will have a right handed drive model (right from japan) in the show room for SEE/TOUCH/FEEL only. I think they will get alot more pre orders on and after that date.

Hmmm, expect a left-hand model going around in dealers in Canada this month into October. Logic being the ones the press got hold of in BC and in other locations in the US were US models.

Unless you got word from your dealer...

Last edited by corradoMR2; 09-10-14 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-10-14, 09:05 PM
jackyff8
Driver School Candidate

Yes, I have confirmed it with at least 2 dealerships in the Toronto area. They said specifically that it is directly from Japan meaning right hand drive and had stress it is only in the each of the dealership for 12hours. They also stress we will not able able to do test drives and this is purely just to get prospective customers in and those that are so eager to see the real thing in order to make up their mind.

But you know...I hope they change their plan and give show the left hand model.

Oh they said they will be modeling the F-Sport. But I didn't ask what color. Either way I'm happy I get to see it soon.

Last edited by jackyff8; 09-10-14 at 09:10 PM.
Old 09-10-14, 09:11 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Yes, I have confirmed it with at least 2 dealerships in the Toronto area. They said specifically that it is directly from Japan meaning right hand drive and had stress it is only in the each of the dealership for 12hours. They also stress we will not able able to do test drives and this is purely just to get prospective customers in and those that are so eager to see the real thing in order to make up their mind.
I would expect something like 9AM - 9PM...

Also, do you know what NX/color is touring? I believe there would be 2 NXs going around since on some of the days, two dealers will be hosting the NX. http://www.lexus.ca/lexus/en/automobiles/nx/events
Old 09-10-14, 09:28 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Yup you are totally right. I just pre ordered GN 0085. My deposit was $500 and I didn't sign anything. They told me to put in my own disclaimer regarding subject to getting my refund of the deposit back if pricing and test drive is not satisfactory. I called a bunch of dealerships around which I won't name, many of them will be getting 6-8 for the Mid-November batch. The rest will follow as a second batch which they estimate will be for delivery between Jan/Feb. From what I can make up is that they have alot of people that put down the pre-order deposit but *MANY* did not pick color/package yet. The ones that put forward their color/packages are on other list which will indeed be submitted and will be delivered by Nov-ish. Again...if your reading this, chances are you did not make it on the Nov delivery. Of course, there's always the possible event where the very solid pre order customers back out.

Thanks for the info, jackyff8.

Interested to know they are bringing RHD model to here for preview. I haven't seen things like this from Lexus before. Good to see such move.

And it will be more interesting to see whether those RHD models would come with options we can't get here in North America for 2015MY NX. I am talking about panoramic view monitor.

Definitely be interested in going to those events although I am more into 2016 NX for now.
Old 09-10-14, 11:32 PM
jackyff8
Driver School Candidate

I didn't ask them which color...I can try to find out tomorrow..though it might not even concern the reps since its only a temporary demo for the short 12 hrs.

Ya. I would be very jealous to find out later on if they add in the panoramic roof/view monitor. All small SUV segment have both these options if you opt for the highest tier options...a little disappointed to see that they didn't include it in their Executive/F Sport Series 2 packages.

@AndyL - Are you / did you pre order the 2015 NX? or waiting for 2016 hoping to get the "perfect" package (Series 3???)
Old 09-11-14, 07:36 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I didn't ask them which color...I can try to find out tomorrow..though it might not even concern the reps since its only a temporary demo for the short 12 hrs.

Ya. I would be very jealous to find out later on if they add in the panoramic roof/view monitor. All small SUV segment have both these options if you opt for the highest tier options...a little disappointed to see that they didn't include it in their Executive/F Sport Series 2 packages.

@AndyL - Are you / did you pre order the 2015 NX? or waiting for 2016 hoping to get the "perfect" package (Series 3???)
No, I didn't and it isn't the timing to replace our vehicle in 2015 yet.

Yes, the lack of panoramic view monitor is probably because Lexus needs to gauge the demand of this new vehicle in North America and see the effect on their best selling RX. It has been around in this compact SUV segment for years -- example BMW X3.
Old 09-13-14, 01:38 AM
jackyff8
Driver School Candidate

just got this from my dealership
arrival at dealership late November to early December.
I confirmed I will be the first batch to get it. So as far as Toronto is concerned, you'll be looking at that timeline.

Old 09-13-14, 02:53 PM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CONFIRMED: Public release of PRICING for USA on OCTOBER 4th!
Old 09-14-14, 12:39 PM
LexRexBlue
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wish Lexus would just offer the panoramic roof at whatever price. I'd hate to have to go to BMW or MB just to get one!
Old 09-15-14, 04:05 AM
adamsmith
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Hello everyone.
I've been following you for a month, since I decided to preorder an NX300h in spain. It will be delivered in december.
Yesterday Lexus spain updated the website with the specs and prices, and I would like to contribute here with some info:

http://www.lexusauto.es/car-models/n...Specifications

A summary:
- only NX300h this year. Next year we will see nx200t (hopefully)
- 5 versions available: two 2WD and three 4WD
- prices vary from 38k€ to 64k€
- the most sold version (according to lexus): Executive 4WD

Some interesting things:
- We are not getting panoramic roof
- Sun roof is available only in top high versions: F-sport and luxury
- Nearly no options available. Can't get a sun roof in an executive nor the 360...
- Sales people tend to compare it with the evoque. I guess the typical buyer is looking for design ?

Cheers!
Old 09-15-14, 01:36 PM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 106 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by adamsmith
Hello everyone.
I've been following you for a month, since I decided to preorder an NX300h in spain. It will be delivered in december.
Yesterday Lexus spain updated the website with the specs and prices, and I would like to contribute here with some info:

http://www.lexusauto.es/car-models/n...Specifications

A summary:
- only NX300h this year. Next year we will see nx200t (hopefully)
- 5 versions available: two 2WD and three 4WD
- prices vary from 38k€ to 64k€
- the most sold version (according to lexus): Executive 4WD

Some interesting things:
- We are not getting panoramic roof
- Sun roof is available only in top high versions: F-sport and luxury
- Nearly no options available. Can't get a sun roof in an executive nor the 360...
- Sales people tend to compare it with the evoque. I guess the typical buyer is looking for design ?

Cheers!
What version did you get? Executive 4WD looks good and price is decent... top end versions are way too expensive IMHO.
Old 09-16-14, 12:49 AM
adamsmith
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spwolf
What version did you get? Executive 4WD looks good and price is decent... top end versions are way too expensive IMHO.
I got the 4WD Executive with the tecno+navi pack.
This pack adds the automatic cruise control, the navi with 8'' display and touchpad, parking sensors and a couple of more minor gadgets I'm not sure... no info yet...

BTW, note that the entry level versions (2WD) do not have the 8'' display nor the touchpad. It has a roller wheel selector and no idea of what kind of display.
Old 09-16-14, 05:04 AM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 106 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by adamsmith
I got the 4WD Executive with the tecno+navi pack.
This pack adds the automatic cruise control, the navi with 8'' display and touchpad, parking sensors and a couple of more minor gadgets I'm not sure... no info yet...

BTW, note that the entry level versions (2WD) do not have the 8'' display nor the touchpad. It has a roller wheel selector and no idea of what kind of display.
7" display like in the US models.

Thanks for the info, sounds great.

Quick Reply: NX Specs, Packaging, and Pricing Thread