looking at the BMW Austrailia site:
BMW X1 28i xdrive - $65800
BMW X3 28i xdrive - $80800
BMW 328i - $75500
http://www.bmw.com.au/faces/jModelCo...1&tab=Pricing#

These all incl about $3300 of NSW taxes and fees

The following site in Austrailia has info too

http://www.motoring.com.au/news/medi...from-55k-44527

That means both NX powertrain variants could be priced from less than $60,000 and under the luxury car tax threshold, undercutting chief German rivals like the BMW X3 (from $60,900) and Australia's top-selling mid-size luxury SUV, the Audi Q5 (from $63,600).

"In terms of pricing I'd expect us to [start] somewhere around the $55,000 to $60,000 mark," said Hanley at the NX international launch this week.

"It's our desire to bring the hybrid in at the entry level. And there won't be a massive premium for the turbo. It won't be $5000 – it will be more like $2000."
Our local Lexus dealer said that the aim was that the NX will definitely undercut both the X3 and the Q5. Spec wise, it is way out in front too, due to the way the German's price their options.

That being said, I'm just glad that Lexus seem to be learning and that the F-Sport version will be available with ALL the tech goodies. It doesn't seem like the panoramic sunroof will be offered at all, which is a pity.
Old 09-08-14, 01:15 AM
CrysDark
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB
I just placed an order for a NX200t FSPORT AWD with all season tires and cold weather package...Ultrasonic Blue with Rioja Red interior....
So Jealous! This is exactly the model I want! I am in the running for a promotion that will take me from Cali to Minnesota...

I'm seriously considering trading in my 2012 CT 200h Fsport USB. I love the style of this and the Red interior is just

I hope the pricing comes in right because I don't think the wifey will go for it if it's in BMW's wheel house.

Last edited by CrysDark; 09-08-14 at 01:19 AM.
Old 09-09-14, 07:01 PM
jackyff8
Driver School Candidate

Hi all,

Note this is CANADA ONLY. I would like to clarify somethings and please correct me if I'm wrong. I know many of you are saying that if you go for the F-Sport Package that you will not get things such as Power Tail Gate etc...

If you look at the flow chart, you must have the Premium (last image on this post, bottom left column) in order to move on to either the Luxury>Executive / F Sport Series 1 > F Sport Series 2.
So you WILL get everything in the Premium section if you opt for any Tier 1 Luxury or F Sport Series 1.

Again. This is just coming from logic after reading all the content. And please correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers

Old 09-09-14, 08:06 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 289 Likes on 210 Posts

^^^ Thanks for the post. I hope the above is accurate and representative of the latest specs. It makes sense the F-Sport builds on the Premium and includes basics like power rear door and garage door opener instead of earlier posted information. What would be even sweeter is if indeed the Memory Package also comes with the F-Sport - it's something lacking in the IS F-Sport today.

If thee above is the final version and is 100% accurate, an F-Sport will be on the pricey side. My guess is 50-51K Series 1; and 53-54K Series 2.

Note the approach angle section. Assuming it is accurate, it means the SportDesign bumper will not be available in Canada as well. Only F-Sport has the lowered bumper (and lower approach angle). Noticed a typo in the rear legroom. It should read 36.1 in.

Last edited by corradoMR2; 09-09-14 at 08:13 PM.
Old 09-09-14, 08:58 PM
jackyff8
Driver School Candidate

From what the Rep at Don Valley North Lexus said is that pricing will start ball park $42,000.

Fyi. I confirmed with him if this package list will change and the rep said no. They are going by this list for anyone doing the Pre-Orders.
I'm not sure how many is coming to Canada or Ontario alone. Maybe you have any idea?

@corradoMR2 - May I ask how was your pre order done? Did they ask for your color and package option and were you given something similar to review as per the attached pics above?

I'm interested in the F Sport Package also and obviously want to get series 2 as well.

Heres the calculation for an IS with and without F Sport

IS 250 AWD - Base price $39,600
- F Sport Series 1 +$3,600 = $43,200
- F Sport Series 2 +$7,550 = $47,150
- F Sport Series 3 +$9,300 = $48,900

NX 200T AWD - MY PERSONAL GUESS ONLY - Base price $42,600
- F Sport Series 1 +4,500 = $47,100
- F Sport Series 2 +9,700 = $52,300

My guess is that I don't think they will increase the price of the packages since this is after all an entry class vehicle like the IS. It would guess a F Sport Series 2 (NX) package will land somewhere between $52,000 to $53,000.

Last edited by jackyff8; 09-09-14 at 09:06 PM.
Old 09-09-14, 11:24 PM
eoph
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by jackyff8
Hi all,

Note this is CANADA ONLY. I would like to clarify somethings and please correct me if I'm wrong. I know many of you are saying that if you go for the F-Sport Package that you will not get things such as Power Tail Gate etc...

If you look at the flow chart, you must have the Premium (last image on this post, bottom left column) in order to move on to either the Luxury>Executive / F Sport Series 1 > F Sport Series 2.
So you WILL get everything in the Premium section if you opt for any Tier 1 Luxury or F Sport Series 1.

Again. This is just coming from logic after reading all the content. And please correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers

Deleted the Ventilated Seats again for the F sport......
Old 09-09-14, 11:32 PM
jackyff8
Driver School Candidate

Ya but thats the nature of the F Sport seats. they do still have heated seats i believe for the F Sport seat
Old 09-10-14, 02:47 AM
Nights
Pole Position

Ya but thats the nature of the F Sport seats. they do still have heated seats i believe for the F Sport seat
We get both seat cooling and heating in the F Sport seats in Australia.
Old 09-10-14, 11:03 AM
eoph
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Nights
They added the ventilation back for the current model year in Canada.....maybe they'll do that on the NX for the second year....
Old 09-10-14, 03:17 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi all,

Cheers

Thanks for your post and it is highly appreciated!

The confusion arose because of the way the packages were presented in the online brochure of NX on Lexus Canada web site. Specifically, page 10 & 11 need to be rewritten. Clearly this is a brochure which is work in progress. This kind of brochure is called Simplified NX brochure in other countries and the official one should be available near the official launch date.

Now everything makes more sense and kudo to Lexus Canada for designing such good packages for NX. I can see an improvement when compared to what they did with 2014 or 2015 IS.

These Canadian packages are well thought IMO. I just hope the "Sport Design" front bumper will be available next year...
Old 09-10-14, 03:22 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Nights
I guess the main reason to have both available in Australit for F Sport NX is because you guys are getting the leather F-Sport seats and it is RHD, just like Japan. In Japan, there is no such F-Sport Nuluxe seats for NX. The Nuluxe seat is to lower the cost for North American market (haven't checked if Nuluxe is available in other countries)
Old 09-10-14, 03:25 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
^^^ Thanks for the post. I hope the above is accurate and representative of the latest specs. It makes sense the F-Sport builds on the Premium and includes basics like power rear door and garage door opener instead of earlier posted information. What would be even sweeter is if indeed the Memory Package also comes with the F-Sport - it's something lacking in the IS F-Sport today.

If thee above is the final version and is 100% accurate, an F-Sport will be on the pricey side. My guess is 50-51K Series 1; and 53-54K Series 2.

Note the approach angle section. Assuming it is accurate, it means the SportDesign bumper will not be available in Canada as well. Only F-Sport has the lowered bumper (and lower approach angle). Noticed a typo in the rear legroom. It should read 36.1 in.
Actually the memory package comes with Canadian F-Sport NX as well --- it is "Driver Seat Memory System", the 5th entry counted from the top in the "Premium Package".
Old 09-10-14, 03:31 PM
AndyL
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by eoph
They added the ventilation back for the current model year in Canada.....maybe they'll do that on the NX for the second year....
I hope so. But I think the reason for having ventilated seats being added back in 2015 F-Sport IS in US and Canada is because F-Sport IS is criticized for lack of some no brainer features such as driver's memory seat, power tilt and telescoping steering wheel with driver's exit system, rain sensing wiper, etc.
Old 09-10-14, 03:56 PM
jackyff8
Driver School Candidate

I don't really care if the seats are vented or not. All I care for is that the heated seats work properly. I'm sure its not a big issue. Its kinda a bummer we don't get cooled seats but it doesn't bother me that much. What bothers me is Series 2 don't get Pana roof and 360 Pana camera.
Old 09-10-14, 06:36 PM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 108 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyL
I hope so. But I think the reason for having ventilated seats being added back in 2015 F-Sport IS in US and Canada is because F-Sport IS is criticized for lack of some no brainer features such as driver's memory seat, power tilt and telescoping steering wheel with driver's exit system, rain sensing wiper, etc.
Well, they did not have perforated Nuluxe before.

I hope they add more options once 200t hits... IS250 is already selling like crazy.

Quick Reply: NX Specs, Packaging, and Pricing Thread