NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Old 12-20-01, 07:45 AM
Welcome to CL
Official Welcome Wagon

Received 169 Likes on 26 Posts
Thumbs up Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Members,

When you get your new NX please introduce yourself and your vehicle here!

Tell us some details about your new Lexus including:

- Model and package
- Color of the exterior and Interior
- Options

and congratulations!

Last edited by DaveGS4; 04-18-14 at 08:42 PM.
Old 11-28-14, 04:50 PM
jrc
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default JRC NX FSport

Hi Everyone
I have been a member for a few months and have been just lurking and learning...
Great forum! and it helped me decide to take the plunge and buy an NX200T F Sport in Eminent White and Rioja Red
It is my wife's car and if I am lucky I might get to drive it now and then...Picked it up on Wednesday 11-26-2014. Driving impressions to come later after I have driven it a bit more! Just did a paint sealant with Meguiars Number 21 Polymer Hydrophobic Sealant.

Please enjoy the photos...
Jeff

Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_2307.jpg

Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_2308.jpg

Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_2309.jpg

Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_2310.jpg

Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_2303.jpg

Last edited by jrc; 11-28-14 at 05:01 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by jrc:
Nazir (12-04-18), summariess (08-30-20)
Old 11-28-14, 04:55 PM
jrc
Driver School Candidate

Default JRC NX FSport

Here are a few more photos...we all like photos
Jeff

Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_2311.jpg

Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_2304.jpg

Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_2310.jpg

Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_2305.jpg

Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_2306.jpg
The following users liked this post:
summariess (08-30-20)
Old 11-28-14, 05:11 PM
jrc
Driver School Candidate

Default JRC NX F Sport

Here is the window sticker with the options...
Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-nx-window-sticker.jpg
Old 11-28-14, 06:34 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 287 Likes on 208 Posts

Excellent. First one here and congrats again! Looking forward to your impressions especially compared to the Macan Turbo! (Of course we can forget acceleration as we know )
Old 11-30-14, 08:47 AM
rodblder44
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nx comparo

just got a 2015 RX F sport for only $3700 more than the sticker on the NX shown in the pics and I'm sure most will go for sticker for awhile.
Also wanted to mention, i drove and considered a Porsche Macan having owned 3 Porsches in my youth, and found the RX much more comfortable and a MUCH better value unless going 156 miles/hour is your thing............The F sport goes plenty fast for me............
Old 12-08-14, 08:55 AM
ALE81
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

One thing I noticed is that the OP got Michelin MXM4's on his/her F Sport with All Season tire package. The F Sport I saw yesterday at Lexus of Lexington had Yokohama Geolanders as the All Season tire package. I knew there would be a difference in tires between the summer and all season tires, just didn't expect a difference all season to all season.
Old 12-12-14, 09:08 AM
cb80923
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Colorado Springs NX FSport

Hi from Colorado Springs. Traded my 14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland on the NX last night (had it on HOLD with deposit since the 1st - they wouldn't sell it to me then because they are "required to have one on the lot for people to see and test drive" - complete rubbish!!!).

It is Atomic Silver with Black interior. I believe it has everything an F-Sport can have, except the upgraded 3-beam headlights. It also does not have Lane Keep/Dynamic Cruise, but not sure if those are even avail on NX in the US. It is AWD.

$45145
- $750 Military discount
- $500 for waiting 2 weeks and it having 77 miles on it from test drives.
- $395 from me haggling down to an even-ish number and it being my second Lexus.
------------
$43,500.00

I had some great pictures of my IS350 FSport with the new NX, but they seem to have gotten stuck somewhere in the cloud-world. So here are a couple I took last night at the dealer and when I added in my USB with custom images and all my music while playing around int he garage.

The "Lexus Enform Start" app for iphone works like a champ and gives you 30+ data items (if a door is open, if a light is on, if something is locked or unlocked, tire data, fuel level, etc etc...)

Can anyone tell me what an "FSPORT Door Scuff Plate" is? It is on my window sticker, but what I think are door scuff plates on this NX are just silver/aluminum plates that say "Lexus". Thanks.

I did have the entire centerstack "FREEZE UP" last night while driving it home from the dealer. the touch pad would no work, could not change any thing on radio/nav - it was stuck where it was no matter what button I pushed. All good after engine shut down and restart.

I plan to get the front windows tinted this weekend and add an LED light strip or two in the rear end to brighten up the trunk space.

-cb
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-showroom.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-sticker.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-dash.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-start2.jpg  
summariess (08-30-20)
Old 12-12-14, 07:13 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

^^^ Congrats on your new NX! Looks great! Is that the stock startup screen on the 7" display or you uploaded that image?

And that Enform remote app looks slick. Wish we had Enform and this cool app in Canada.
Old 12-12-14, 09:12 PM
cb80923
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That is an uploaded image - USB - Custom Images - set as start and stop screens
Old 12-29-14, 07:27 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

After a 3 YEAR wait for this vehicle when first spy shots appeared, I finally have the NX!

200t F-Sport Series 2
Obsidian / Rioja Red
Fully optioned - HUD, AVS, RCTA/Parking sensors, DRCC/Pre-collision, BSM, wireless charger, Memory Package, Heated Steering, Moonroof, NAV, ...
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-nx1.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-nx2.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-nx3.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-nx4.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-nx5.jpg  

summariess (08-30-20)
Old 12-29-14, 07:40 PM
lilfool
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
After a 3 YEAR wait for this vehicle when first spy shots appeared, I finally have the NX!

200t F-Sport Series 2
Obsidian / Rioja Red
Fully optioned - HUD, AVS, RCTA/Parking sensors, DRCC/Pre-collision, BSM, wireless charger, Memory Package, Heated Steering, Moonroof, NAV, ...
congratulations man! you deserve it!
Old 01-05-15, 02:42 PM
tekbiss
Driver School Candidate

Default Ordered mine today

Hello everyone! Pleased to say we've made the jump (from a Volvo) to the NX and ordered the 200T non-F Sport in Starlight black mica with black leather interior - executive pckg (with Nav, Blind spot & RCTA, upgraded 3L headlights, etc. expected to arrive around late Feb to early March! Was hesitant at first despite no discount on MSRP and only $1000 above the ave trade in value for our Volvo and actually walked away from the deal last Friday...apparently dealer didn't want to lose the deal so came back to us next day and offered $1000 more for our trade in so that sealed the deal!
Old 01-05-15, 04:51 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

^^^ Congrats! Remember to measure your garage door clearance before opening it since we're talking mm of clearance with the hatch (~84") at max "5" setting!
Old 01-05-15, 07:02 PM
tekbiss
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
^^^ Congrats! Remember to measure your garage door clearance before opening it since we're talking mm of clearance with the hatch (~84") at max "5" setting!
Thanks dude! I might open it at setting 4 first or if ever on setting 5 will make sure the vehicle is parked in reverse inside garage so the door won't damage the tailgate...from there I can measure the height..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!