NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-15, 01:27 AM
alexdell
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
Congrats and welcome to the forum! Very nice and one of the very few F Sports with the premium triple L LED headlamps in the US.
Thanks Corrado! I love the Triple LED lights. It's one of the "must-haves" on my shopping list, that and the rioja red interior
Old 04-24-15, 06:49 AM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alexdell
Just picked up my NX tonight from Lexus of Route 10 in NJ. I went to test drive and custom order one last week but they were willing to deal with their in-stock NX F Sport. I initially wanted to get the Atomic Silver but liked the Eminent White better in person. The only thing missing that i really wanted was the Power Rear Door but decided that I can live without it. This will be replacing, I mean complimenting, my lifted 1996 LX450 (rebadged land cruiser).

Here are the details:
NX200T F Sport
Exterior: Eminent White Pearl
Interior: Rioja Red interior
Auto-dimming outer mirrors w/ BSM, RCTA, reverse tilt, heated, memory
Heated Steering Wheel
Intuitive Parking Assist
LED Headlamps w/o Auto High Beams
Lexus Homelink Garage Door Opener
Navigation Package
Premium F Sport Package
All weather floor mats
Door Edge Guard
Preferred Package
18" wheels w/ All-season Michelin tires
Congrats to you Alex and great job by LEXUS OF ROUTE 10 !!!

ENJOY!
Old 04-24-15, 07:02 AM
alexdell
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB
Congrats to you Alex and great job by LEXUS OF ROUTE 10 !!!

ENJOY!
Thanks Marc. I'm not sure you remember me but I spoke to you 2 Saturdays ago when I went to test drive the NX with my wife. I bought it from Joe Y. I was hoping that you would be around last night to walk me through the specifics but Richard did an excellent job. He was very complimentary of you though and admits you know more about the NX since you constantly rave about yours ;-)
Old 04-24-15, 01:03 PM
Drtbk4ever
Driver

Originally Posted by alexdell
Just picked up my NX tonight from Lexus of Route 10 in NJ. I went to test drive and custom order one last week but they were willing to deal with their in-stock NX F Sport. I initially wanted to get the Atomic Silver but liked the Eminent White better in person. The only thing missing that i really wanted was the Power Rear Door but decided that I can live without it. This will be replacing, I mean complimenting, my lifted 1996 LX450 (rebadged land cruiser).

Here are the details:
NX200T F Sport
Exterior: Eminent White Pearl
Heated Steering Wheel
Intuitive Parking Assist
Navigation Package
Premium F Sport Package
All weather floor mats
Door Edge Guard
Preferred Package
18" wheels w/ All-season Michelin tires
Nice alexdell. The NX looks even better when lit up.
Old 04-24-15, 01:05 PM
Drtbk4ever
Driver

Originally Posted by My0gr81
South Pointe. Interesting. I know them well. Yes, it is an aftermarket unit not integrated with the factory key fob. There are other after market unit that integrate with the key fob, but they are available for the IS, but not the NX. The factory remote starter is also not available for the NX yet, but it available for the IS.

I prefer to wait for an integrated unit, regardless of it is factory or after market. The ones that aren't integrated are way cheaper though.
Hmm, now I am second guessing the remote. And is there a "long story" regarding your experience with South pointe?
Old 04-24-15, 03:29 PM
My0gr81
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Drtbk4ever
Hmm, now I am second guessing the remote. And is there a "long story" regarding your experience with South pointe?
No story, been there many times and know the owner. Great place, looks good as it is a brand new dealer and they also have other dealerships in Calgary. I've lived in Edmonton for 25 years and unless you park in a garage or underground, a remote starter is one of those must have if you can afford it. If they are including it, take it as you will regret it next January as you freeze your butt off in WEM's parking lot after a day of shopping.
Old 04-25-15, 05:32 AM
RDLGX
Intermediate

Received 59 Likes on 30 Posts
Default New from VA !

Hello ! Ronn here from VA. , and new to the forum. I've always been a Toyota guy, and moved up to Lexus yesterday with a new NX200T F Sport ! I had just bought a new 2014 Highlander last year, but when I saw the Lexus NX commercial, and took a test drive, it was all over..LOL Drove three hours to the dealership, and what fun coming home. A sweet ride indeed. Thanks to all here on the forum, what a great place ! I've been reading for a few weeks, but my first post today.
NX200T F Sport
Exterior: Atomic Silver
Navigation Package
Premium F Sport Package
Preferred Package
Heated Steering Wheel
Intuitive Parking Assist
Homelink Garage Door Opener
All weather floor mats
18" wheels w/ All-season tires
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-img_0905.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-lexus-nx-april-24-2015.png   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-lexus-nx-april-24-2015-3.png  

Last edited by RDLGX; 04-25-15 at 05:35 AM.
Old 04-25-15, 05:44 AM
Drtbk4ever
Driver

Originally Posted by My0gr81
No story, been there many times and know the owner. Great place, looks good as it is a brand new dealer and they also have other dealerships in Calgary.
That is good to hear My0gr, as my wife has decided she wants the Silver Lining Metallic colour, which we have been told is coming to Canada with the 2016 models. So that means a call to South Point Lexus today to see if they will cooperate. They already have our security deposit and our signatures, so it will be up to them whether we drive off the lot in a month with a Nebula grey, or in six months with a Silver lining metallic.

Wish me luck.
Old 04-25-15, 07:14 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 288 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by Ronn1
Hello ! Ronn here from VA. , and new to the forum. I've always been a Toyota guy, and moved up to Lexus yesterday with a new NX200T F Sport ! I had just bought a new 2014 Highlander last year, but when I saw the Lexus NX commercial, and took a test drive, it was all over..LOL Drove three hours to the dealership, and what fun coming home. A sweet ride indeed. Thanks to all here on the forum, what a great place ! I've been reading for a few weeks, but my first post today.
Ronn1 - triple congrats on your new NX, your first Lexus, and your first post in this forum! Your're not the first considering or who has traded a late-model Highlander for an NX as I suspect it's because of the similar price points. The Highlander is a great value if you need the space, else the NX is a step up in every other aspect.

I particularly enjoy your second pic in the colorful outdoors.
Old 04-25-15, 01:02 PM
RDLGX
Intermediate

Received 59 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
Ronn1 - triple congrats on your new NX, your first Lexus, and your first post in this forum! Your're not the first considering or who has traded a late-model Highlander for an NX as I suspect it's because of the similar price points. The Highlander is a great value if you need the space, else the NX is a step up in every other aspect.

I particularly enjoy your second pic in the colorful outdoors.

Thank you corradoMR2 ! The Highlander was a great ride also, but I didn't need all the space. The fit and finish on the NX is superior to that of the Highlander....just little things, but noticeable. It's also amazing that the NX wheelbase is much shorter than the Highlander, but the NX is just as smooth and quiet on most surfaces, and much more sporty looking ! Thanks for all your great info you share on this forum, and thanks for the comments. I have an acre of beauty that surrounds my home. It's cloudy and raining today, but I will share a few more pics of the NX later. Enjoy your weekend !
Old 04-26-15, 07:49 AM
lsft
Instructor

Received 514 Likes on 341 Posts

Just picked mine up on Friday. Canadian model NX 200t with Premium Package.

NEBULA GREY PEARL
Black Interior

Premium:
- Power Back Door
- Garage Door Opener
- 120V/100-watt Power Outlet
- Power slide / tilt Moonroof
- Aluminum Roof Rails
- Compass
- Memory Mirrors
- Auto-dimming Side View Mirrors
- Power Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
- Driver Seat Memory System
- 18" Aluminum Alloy Wheels

I'm really enjoying the ride.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-11008784_10153206253480535_855193401658035100_n.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-10606556_10153206252590535_2966224005141153586_n.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-10458541_10153206250460535_5351176819780605985_n.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-10985361_10153206249170535_1146645062421946277_n.jpg  
Old 04-26-15, 06:33 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by lsft
Just picked mine up on Friday. Canadian model NX 200t with Premium Package.

NEBULA GREY PEARL
Black Interior

Premium:
- Power Back Door
- Garage Door Opener
- 120V/100-watt Power Outlet
- Power slide / tilt Moonroof
- Aluminum Roof Rails
- Compass
- Memory Mirrors
- Auto-dimming Side View Mirrors
- Power Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
- Driver Seat Memory System
- 18" Aluminum Alloy Wheels

I'm really enjoying the ride.
Refreshing to see a non-F Sport. Congrats on your new NX!
Old 04-27-15, 10:58 AM
Naren
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Everyone,
I'm new here and new to Lexus.

I bought it on Mar20th

Here are the details of mine:

NX 200t AWD & Luxury Package
Exterior: Atomic Sliver
Interior: Black

optional equipment:
Luxury Package (moonroof, heated seats, lumbar support, 18" wheels w/ All-season tires etc)
Heated Steering Wheel
Power door
Rain-sensing wipers
Pre-Collision System W/All_speed Cruise Control
Navigation Package (w/ Lexus Enform Remote app on phone)
All weather floor mats
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-imag0363.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-imag0315.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-imag0318.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-imag0365.jpg  

Last edited by Naren; 12-14-23 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-29-15, 07:31 AM
KarmaNina
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my new NX on Sunday.

Here are the details~

NX200T F Sport AWD
Navigation Package
Premium F Sport Package
Auto-dimming outer mirrors, reverse tilt, heated and memory
Blind Spot monitoring
Rear Cross Traffic alert
Heated Steering Wheel
Intuitive Parking Assist
Power back door
LED Headlamps
Qi-Compatible Wireless charger
Trunk mat
Cargo net
Wheel locks
Key gloves

A real beauty! The dealership only had Black, White and Silver lining on the lot. I had my color choices narrowed down to Matador Red Mica or Atomic Silver. So we were going to look at another dealership that we knew had both colors in stock, then the salesman took another look at the stock list and it showed an Atomic Silver, but no one knew where it was. After a through search they found it hiding in a bay in the service dept tucked in the back, freshly detailed and ready for me to take home!
Old 04-29-15, 04:10 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Originally Posted by Naren
Hello Everyone,
I'm new here and new to Lexus.

I bought it on Mar20th

Here are the details of mine:

NX 200t AWD & Luxury Package
Exterior: Atomic Sliver

optional equipment:
Luxury Package (moonroof, heated seats, lumbar support, 18" wheels w/ All-season tires etc)
Heated Steering Wheel
Power door
Rain-sensing wipers
Pre-Collision System W/All_speed Cruise Control
Navigation Package (w/ Lexus Enform Remote app on phone)
All weather floor mats
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Originally Posted by KarmaNina
I got my new NX on Sunday.

Here are the details~

NX200T F Sport AWD
Navigation Package
Premium F Sport Package
Auto-dimming outer mirrors, reverse tilt, heated and memory
Blind Spot monitoring
Rear Cross Traffic alert
Heated Steering Wheel
Intuitive Parking Assist
Power back door
LED Headlamps
Qi-Compatible Wireless charger
Trunk mat
Cargo net
Wheel locks
Key gloves

A real beauty! The dealership only had Black, White and Silver lining on the lot. I had my color choices narrowed down to Matador Red Mica or Atomic Silver. So we were going to look at another dealership that we knew had both colors in stock, then the salesman took another look at the stock list and it showed an Atomic Silver, but no one knew where it was. After a through search they found it hiding in a bay in the service dept tucked in the back, freshly detailed and ready for me to take home!
You finally went for it. Congrats! But where's the mandatory pic of your new NX?

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! NX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!