NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

See these pictures

Old 02-12-17, 04:21 AM
Rafael2978
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default See these pictures

Hello everyone! Look at these pictures and give me your opinion!

Old 02-12-17, 04:24 AM
yang88she
Driver School Candidate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

prefer pictures of the house please....

but the pictures of the NX is nice
Old 02-12-17, 07:13 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 690 Likes on 507 Posts

The pictures look slightly dark and muddy to me. Looks like you need to increase your exposure compensation to open up the aperature a bit. All the light colors fool the camera, which is assuming 18% light reflection.

Ok, despite the way you phrased the question(grin), I assume you are asking about the subject rather than the images. Car looks sharp. I see you added a roof rack, running boards, body side molding and a lip spoiler at the bottom of the rear window. Any mods I'm missing? It all looks good. Congrats on a nice ride and welcome to the forum!

Was there anything specific you were looking for feedback on? I especially like that rear spoiler myself.
Old 02-12-17, 07:51 AM
Rafael2978
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Ward6096
The pictures look slightly dark and muddy to me. Looks like you need to increase your exposure compensation to open up the aperature a bit. All the light colors fool the camera, which is assuming 18% light reflection.

Ok, despite the way you phrased the question(grin), I assume you are asking about the subject rather than the images. Car looks sharp. I see you added a roof rack, running boards, body side molding and a lip spoiler at the bottom of the rear window. Any mods I'm missing? It all looks good. Congrats on a nice ride and welcome to the forum!

Was there anything specific you were looking for feedback on? I especially like that rear spoiler myself.

Thanks, for your feedback. The rear spoiler came from www.khann.ru, it's a Russian retailer, who have body accesories for different lexus models.

The feedback, more than pictures, I want to know how my car looks.
The following users liked this post:
TechNut (02-12-17)
Old 02-12-17, 08:13 AM
dchar
Lexus Champion

Received 223 Likes on 178 Posts

Very clean, but I don't understand why you put an F badge on the back when the NX doesn't offer an F model, and your car isn't even an F-sport (which would be just as wrong to stick an F badge).

Last edited by dchar; 02-12-17 at 08:17 AM.
Old 02-12-17, 08:25 AM
Rafael2978
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by dchar
Very clean, but I don't understand why you put an F badge on the back when the NX doesn't offer an F model, and your car isn't even an F-sport (which would be just as wrong to stick an F badge).
Hello. I know lexus did not offer the F model, and my car isn't an F sport model. I put it, because I want it. Did you have any problem with that?

That's my way, to personalize my car... I choose what ever I want to use.

Thanks for for your comment.
Old 02-12-17, 08:51 AM
GoHuskers
Racer

Received 164 Likes on 111 Posts

You asked for feedback which means people can also ask you certain questions as well. So just chill, man....certain people HATE fake stick-on items but it's YOUR car and we respect your taste.

I like to seek more closeup pictures of the side molding and the rear spoiler...that look cool to me.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-12-17, 09:52 AM
dchar
Lexus Champion

Received 223 Likes on 178 Posts

Originally Posted by Rafael2978
Hello. I know lexus did not offer the F model, and my car isn't an F sport model. I put it, because I want it. Did you have any problem with that?

That's my way, to personalize my car... I choose what ever I want to use.

Thanks for for your comment.
You asked for feedback, I gave you feedback. If you only want positive feedback, then say so. I personally think sticking a performance badge on a car with no performance credentials is a bit silly and tacky, but it's your car...do whatever you want to it.

I do like the new wheel design for 2017 (compared to the previous base model wheels). Also like the your add-on carbon fiber emblem filler and rear spoiler.

Last edited by dchar; 02-12-17 at 10:00 AM.
Old 02-12-17, 10:54 AM
Torii
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

i like the rims and roof rack
Old 02-12-17, 11:08 AM
d8168055
Pole Position

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts

Simple and clean. Love the presentation. The OEM roof rack is great, a little higher than aftermarket ones, but you dont have to guess where to put them. I installed a basket last week and it took some trial and error to get it level my moving the racks back and forward.
Old 02-12-17, 11:32 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 690 Likes on 507 Posts

Missed the emblem filler. I have the hybrid so my emblem is already solid. Didn't see any reason to comment on the "F" sticker. Many people personalize their cars and I don't see that as any different than adding a Club Lexus sticker. Really liking that spoiler though, even though I realize it is strictly cosmetic. I may have to check that out. Thanks for the site link. Did it come pre-painted or did you have to paint it? Double sided tape or did it require drilling and screws?
Old 02-12-17, 02:33 PM
Rozay604
Lead Lap

Received 80 Likes on 50 Posts

Maybe he might change his front end to the F sport later. Who knows
Old 02-12-17, 08:48 PM
NXOwner
Racer

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts

I don't know why people feel a need to obfuscate their plates. There are many, many more people that see your plates and numbers every single day on the road than they ever would get seen on this forum.
Old 02-12-17, 11:06 PM
jccaguiat
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dchar
You asked for feedback, I gave you feedback. If you only want positive feedback, then say so. I personally think sticking a performance badge on a car with no performance credentials is a bit silly and tacky, but it's your car...do whatever you want to it.

I do like the new wheel design for 2017 (compared to the previous base model wheels). Also like the your add-on carbon fiber emblem filler and rear spoiler.
I cant even. lol
Old 02-13-17, 05:20 AM
rogerh00
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

What a mongrel. Why the black side mirrors? Trying to look like a F-sport I guess. The F badge is a joke isn't it? It's like putting GTO on a Tempest.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: See these pictures