NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

NX Floor Liners

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-16, 10:59 PM
aztr0
Pole Position

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Default NX Floor Liners

Not sure if these had been posted previously as I couldn't find any pictures of the liners in the cars. Posting images in case anyone else is interested. As a hiker, camper, I was annoyed at the constant dirty boots stepping on the floor of the middle rear seat from my friends. My dealer threw in the all weather mats on my purchase, but I find it lacking as the middle is left exposed. The all weather mats also look great, but debris still find its way in the cracks. So I was looking around and found Lexus Parts World, used the CL5 10% discount from ClubLexus and got the NX floor liners along with the cargo tray for when I have to carry firewood or wet snowshoes.

Driver side floor liner

Passenger side floor liner

Rear floor liner

Cargo tray

The following users liked this post:
ravim (01-09-18)
Old 09-11-16, 07:31 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 691 Likes on 508 Posts

The problem I have with the OEM all-weather mats is that the dead pedal is left exposed, so dirt gets down in front of the mat and the carpet to the left and right of the pedal gets dirty. You mat looks like it covers that better as well as getting closer to the edges. Nice.
Old 09-11-16, 02:26 PM
batchelor
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

These look good, much better than what came with the vehicle. How does the coverage compare to Weathertech?
Old 09-11-16, 08:23 PM
WDEagle
10th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ward6096
The problem I have with the OEM all-weather mats is that the dead pedal is left exposed, so dirt gets down in front of the mat and the carpet to the left and right of the pedal gets dirty. You mat looks like it covers that better as well as getting closer to the edges. Nice.
There are two versions of the mats. The three piece set covers the dead pedal. The four piece does not.

Last edited by WDEagle; 09-11-16 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-12-16, 03:59 PM
aztr0
Pole Position

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by batchelor
These look good, much better than what came with the vehicle. How does the coverage compare to Weathertech?
From the images, the Weathertech looks to have slightly higher side walls for the front liners... Also driver side doesn't cover all of the dead pedal. The Lexus one does. As for the rear liners, they look similar probably not much difference. The #1 reason why I picked the Lexus ones? It cost significantly less than the Weathertech; priced at $179.90, not including shipping and tax if any. The Lexus liners on Lexus parts were $110.20 - $11.02 = $99.18 no tax for me and free shipping over $150 since I got the cargo tray for $74.88 after discount. These liners are not as grippy as the all weather mats, I'm not sure if it is because they are new, it does not affect driving though.
The following users liked this post:
ravim (01-20-18)
Old 09-12-16, 07:15 PM
aznkorboi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 116 Likes on 89 Posts

I chose the weathertech cargo because it was raised higher than the lexus tub. However, I chose the lexus tub for the fronts and rears as I felt it protected more.
Old 09-12-16, 07:36 PM
NXOwner
Racer

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts

Here are my Weathertechs, complete with cargo liner, too...

Check out the thread.

Old 09-12-16, 09:48 PM
NXblue
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default WeatherTech Mats

Hey NXOwner. I just noticed that the rear mats don't have the Weather Tech logo/ emblem embossed into the one piece mat! Is it somewhere you can't see it in the pics?
I used the Weather Techs in front & in the cargo area, but just used the Lexus all weather ones for the rear seats. I don't usually have anyone in there, so they are fine, so
I never had the Weather Tech one in the rear seat area to notice that! Was just curious...
Old 09-14-16, 12:47 PM
papa214
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a rear floor liner for my wife's 2011 Soul and the Weather Tech logo is not on it either.
Old 09-14-16, 03:48 PM
NXblue
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Weather Tech emblem

Well, both of my fronts mats & the rear cargo area mat have them on there & all the ones I bought for my Acura RDX had them, so I thought it was just weird not to see it on there!
Old 09-15-16, 11:09 AM
NXOwner
Racer

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by NXblue
Hey NXOwner. I just noticed that the rear mats don't have the Weather Tech logo/ emblem embossed into the one piece mat!
No, WeatherTech doesn't put a logo on the rear seat mats of the NX. Maybe it's because the mats are so narrow and the logo would take up too much space (and look awkward).

Originally Posted by NXblue
Well, both of my fronts mats & the rear cargo area mat have them on there & all the ones I bought for my Acura RDX had them, so I thought it was just weird not to see it on there!
The NX WeatherTech mats have the logo on the two front mats, as well as on the cargo liner.

Originally Posted by Ward6096
The problem I have with the OEM all-weather mats is that the dead pedal is left exposed
The NX WeatherTech driver's side front mat covers most of the dead pedal (¾ of it)

Originally Posted by aztr0
From the images, the Weathertech looks to have slightly higher side walls for the front liners
That was one reason why I bought the WeatherTechs—a higher lip around all the edges (front mats, rear mats, cargo liner) to contain more mud, melted snow, spilled beer er, I mean...sodas, coffee, etc.
Old 09-16-16, 10:23 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

If anyone needs any Weathertech or Husky Liner floor mats, contact us for your price!!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 09-17-16, 08:23 AM
lexusbexus
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wish I had known about these before I bought the OEMs. These are only $15 more and look to be way more effective.
Old 09-17-16, 09:11 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 691 Likes on 508 Posts

Originally Posted by NXOwner
The NX WeatherTech driver's side front mat covers most of the dead pedal (¾ of it)
We have the WeatherTechs in our ES so I am familiar with the difference in the coverage. The OEM models look a bit more elegant, more like they belong in this brand than the WeatherTechs, but without a doubt the WeatherTechs are more effective. Both have a bit of a gummy texture and are a pain to clean.
Old 09-17-16, 11:41 AM
batchelor
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I hummed and hawed a fair bit but decided to go with the Lexus floor liners. 30% cheaper and in my opinion suited the vehicle better. I have had Weathertech's before and they are great, but I am really the only one regularly in and out of the vehicle. Hopefully they do the job, they will be much better than the rubber mats that came with the vehicle, that much I am sure of.

Quick Reply: NX Floor Liners