Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do youguys think>?

k sport k6 for nx200t 2015-up

Old 08-08-16, 09:30 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,126 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Hi folks. I've reviewed Homer's details and do think he's a real person and has employment outside of the automotive industry. Think he's genuinely soliciting feedback so will leave this for now (and watch).

This brand is carried by a couple of our vendors (primarily suspension parts), but don't know anything about them.
Old 08-09-16, 04:16 AM
homerlicup
Driver School Candidate

Ty dave for reply, and i could agree on safety issue being asked on products that just surface vs well known product that works, but all i asked if anyone pulled a trigger on this product Ksport price is good but performance wise is questionable,im not here to advertise a product for free , just to get info ...
Old 08-10-16, 03:22 AM
Rozay604
Lead Lap

Received 80 Likes on 50 Posts

They look good and seems to be worth looking at.
Old 08-10-16, 03:50 AM
Rozay604
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Pinhead
1st post and you're promoting a 3rd party product. do i smell smurf account trying to get free advertisement?
that said, you want people to trust their #1 safety component on their car to a 3rd party brand with components made in China? No thanks, if Im going aftermarket, I've always gone Brembos
also, BBK on a 30k SUV? LOL OKAY.. and I thought dropping 9k on the Brembo GTR on my M3 was overkill
30k for a nx. U must be talking about the base model?
Old 08-10-16, 10:55 AM
Zhi
Driver School Candidate

Aren't most NX sold in the US in the 30k range?
Mine was barely over 40 and its fully loaded AWD

Wow. That's very good price you negotiated. I think i paid almost 49k in 2015.
Old 08-11-16, 04:06 AM
Rozay604
Lead Lap

i did a quote and for u.s it's almost 50k fully loaded f sport. In Canada it's a lil over 60. If anyone got a fully loaded nx f sport for 30k damn hook me up. I'll fly over and buy one for my parents.
Old 08-11-16, 04:08 AM
Rozay604
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by homerlicup
Ty dave for reply, and i could agree on safety issue being asked on products that just surface vs well known product that works, but all i asked if anyone pulled a trigger on this product Ksport price is good but performance wise is questionable,im not here to advertise a product for free , just to get info ...
i ask my shop about these k sport bbk today and they told me, don't waste my time. It's fully made in China like pinhead said and when it's time to rebuild them it's a headache. I rather stick to stock then China made brakes. Made in USA is the only way to go.
Old 08-11-16, 09:04 AM
NXOwner
Racer

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts

Why does any NX Owner need to replace their braking system? Unless you are towing a ton of weight and going downhill all the time, why? The NX isn't even rated to tow a lot of weight.
Old 08-13-16, 03:44 AM
Rozay604
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by NXOwner
Why does any NX Owner need to replace their braking system? Unless you are towing a ton of weight and going downhill all the time, why? The NX isn't even rated to tow a lot of weight.
If u run 22s and heavy wheels, you'll want better brakes. If your stock keep it stock. I myself will not get bbk but instead get better pad. Unless someone base in the USA is making a bbk for the nx.
Old 08-13-16, 09:54 AM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 691 Likes on 508 Posts

According to Edmunds, the average price paid (based on the AWD version) has been $40,458 for the 2016 model year. Mine had a sticker over 49k and it certainly wasn't "fully loaded". No Luxury package or Mark Levinson For example. It is definitely "well equipped", but to be what I would call "fully loaded" I would expect at least the premium stereo and leather interior.
Old 08-16-16, 03:32 AM
Rozay604
Lead Lap

what makes you think brakes made in the USA is any better in china?
Its not a location based problem, its the lack of engineering and testing.
The only US based braking system maker I trust is stoptech, and even then I've seen their faliure rates much higher than Brembo when the temps gets really hot.
When it comes to a safety component, just stick with the trusted brands: Brembo, AP Racing, Akebono and Endless.
i would buy anything from USA before China. Would u eat food from China?. I've seen brembos melt.
Old 08-16-16, 03:37 AM
Rozay604
Lead Lap

Mark Levinson or leather isn't even available on the F-sport AWD...
I would have optioned them if I could, price wasn't an issue. The options I have on my Macan almost cost more than the Lexus itself.
My final OTD price was around $48k....that puts the actual price of the car in the low 40s and I got every option I could possible add and most NX Ive seen here are FWD base models without triple beam, that means they're priced in the 30s. Seems like most people bought this car without really bargaining which seems odd because this is a mass produced high volume car.
most Californian don't buy awd. That's why the cars are cheaper but I don't think in Canada there's even a fwd version. I have to admit tho since u mention about the macan so much, I actually went to the dealership and looked at one even test drove it. I totally wish I went with the macan. Love how it looks. But in the end of the day, I get so much looks with my nx with the make over. I'm a proud owner.
Old 08-16-16, 10:21 PM
Rozay604
Lead Lap

My nx actually has all that except mark levinson and your totally right about the macan price. The s version said and done would Be about 80 something. My nx cost me 63, I personally think the macan is nicer than the cayenne. It's too big