NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Not even 1 month of ownership and this happens....

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-16, 06:29 PM
LINSTEFAN
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Not even 1 month of ownership and this happens....

Apparently someone tried to park next to me and failed miserably. The sad thing is how they just left without even leaving a note or anything. People these days are just ****ed up. Hopefully karma gets them back.

Speechless

Last edited by LINSTEFAN; 05-15-16 at 06:32 PM.
Old 05-15-16, 08:52 PM
stressed
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can understand your pain

Do you have in car cam or any surveillance cameras that may help narrow down on your suspect vehicle?
Old 05-16-16, 05:44 AM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 296 Likes on 215 Posts

Sigh, I feel the frustration and hopefully it works out for you.
Old 05-16-16, 02:11 PM
LINSTEFAN
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by stressed
I can understand your pain

Do you have in car cam or any surveillance cameras that may help narrow down on your suspect vehicle?
Yea it sucks . Sadly, there wasn't any surveillance cameras around. I even ask around the people who park near me, but sadly I doubt they would care because it's not their car. I even spoke with the police and they said that there was nothing they can do since it was in a public parking lot with no cameras around. Actually, I was planning to purchase the Blackvue dashcam soon, but do you know exactly which site sells it the cheapest? Someone recommend me this sitehttps://www.blackboxmycar.com/collections/best-selling-dashcams/products/blackvue-dr650gw-2ch ,but when it comes to check out the prices are totally off. Not sure if this site is trust worthy or not.

@corradoMR2 Thank You.
Old 05-16-16, 09:39 PM
NXOwner
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by LINSTEFAN
Actually, I was planning to purchase the Blackvue dashcam soon, but do you know exactly which site sells it the cheapest? Someone recommend me this sitehttps://www.blackboxmycar.com/collections/best-selling-dashcams/products/blackvue-dr650gw-2ch ,but when it comes to check out the prices are totally off. Not sure if this site is trust worthy or not.
This site is one of the best for everything dashcam. There forums are excellent. I bought my dashcam based on info from that site.
Old 05-16-16, 10:02 PM
okaybrent
Driver School Candidate

You must live in LA.
Old 05-17-16, 03:48 AM
miop4000
Intermediate

Received 57 Likes on 39 Posts

Apparently someone tried to park next to me and failed miserably. The sad thing is how they just left without even leaving a note or anything. People these days are just ****ed up. Hopefully karma gets them back.

Speechless
Know your pain brother. 10 weeks old and hit in carpark. No one interested in providing CCTV. 4 trips back to repairer to get proper colour match and silly plastic wheel arch fenders to stick on properly. New bumper bar, front right panel and front headlight. Not looking too bad at the moment.
<br >
Old 05-17-16, 04:04 PM
LINSTEFAN
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by okaybrent
You must live in LA.
Happened around Temple City, if you know where that is.

Last edited by LINSTEFAN; 05-17-16 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-17-16, 06:01 PM
asianmoomo
Rookie

Happened around Arcadia, if you know where that is.
Where in Arcadia? I live next to Arcadia...my wife and I just got a new NX F Sport, white on red. Must be one of those Asian lady drivers!
Old 05-17-16, 08:56 PM
akaido
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sure do. You gotta pick your parking spot when you go to any of those plazas in SoCal whether in Arcadia, San Gabriel, Rowland Heights...
Old 05-17-16, 09:34 PM
LINSTEFAN
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by akaido
sure do. You gotta pick your parking spot when you go to any of those plazas in SoCal whether in Arcadia, San Gabriel, Rowland Heights...
I always try to find those corners spots, but sometimes it takes ages to find one... Also I feel like no matter where you park, there will always be that person who is terrible at parking. I happened to always be mostly around San Gabriel.

Last edited by LINSTEFAN; 05-17-16 at 09:41 PM.
Old 05-17-16, 09:40 PM
LINSTEFAN
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by asianmoomo
Where in Arcadia? I live next to Arcadia...my wife and I just got a new NX F Sport, white on red. Must be one of those Asian lady drivers!
Temple City I mean, but it's fairly close to Arcadia as well. Yea be careful when it comes to parking, people are terrible at it. Do you know that plaza that has a T-J-MAX,Starbucks,AT&T,etc? It's between Rosemead Blvd and Las Tunas Dr

Last edited by LINSTEFAN; 05-17-16 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-17-16, 10:01 PM
dicer
Lead Lap

Received 97 Likes on 89 Posts

Yeah no excuse for that. I really think people need to get together and get a national law to force all establishments to have much wider parking spaces for one. And 2 parking lot cameras. I just can't stand having 6 foot wide parking spots for 6 foot wide cars. We spent many thousands of dollars for a nice car, there is just no excuse to have it ruined in a tiny parking space, caused by some stupid law or ? that forces business to have tiny spaces. And since some are so inconsiderate nowadays, maybe all parking spaces need a barrier between parked cars so doors can not be opened into the car next door.
Old 05-17-16, 11:29 PM
LINSTEFAN
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by dicer
Yeah no excuse for that. I really think people need to get together and get a national law to force all establishments to have much wider parking spaces for one. And 2 parking lot cameras. I just can't stand having 6 foot wide parking spots for 6 foot wide cars. We spent many thousands of dollars for a nice car, there is just no excuse to have it ruined in a tiny parking space, caused by some stupid law or ? that forces business to have tiny spaces. And since some are so inconsiderate nowadays, maybe all parking spaces need a barrier between parked cars so doors can not be opened into the car next door.
I totally agree, but even if we were granted wider parking spaces pretty sure there will always be those people who must have a really difficult time parking into a square box that has lines made for them...... I just don't understand how they even get their licenses in the first place. What we really need is parking lot cameras for every parking lots in general to catch these criminals who vandalize peoples vehicle thinking it's ok to just get away with it.

We should have parking lots like these, but instead of having 2 cars per slot there should only be one; so those terrible drivers can scrape the bushes rather than our expensive cars.
Old 05-18-16, 07:17 AM
situman
Pole Position

Received 166 Likes on 115 Posts

Ouch. I feel you. I always try to find a high end car or a brand new car to park next to. After all, they will be more careful with their cars as well.