NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Any compliments for your NX? Any interesting stories? (Merged Thread)

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-15, 08:40 PM
tresmith00
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by leej865
Maybe you need to stop 'hanging around in the middle of the night in parking lots' then, lol.
Lol...trust me I am not hanging out in parking lots. but I go out often and while parking the car is when people can approach me...obviously.
Old 06-07-15, 08:38 AM
Supra4100
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had it for two days. Yesterday, had to make a homedepot run. Parked away from general population. Notice a few hovering vehicles slowly driving by checking her out. Also, a guy on a crotch rocket with his bike painted a similar blue staring at me giving a thumbs up.
Old 06-08-15, 09:17 AM
aIRpeACE
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it's definitely a nice looking car
Old 10-05-15, 08:25 PM
NXOwner
Racer

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts
Default 👀 Tell us your "Head Turning" Stories 👂

Tell us your "head turning" stories of when others turn their heads to look (or stare) at your NX. Tell us about when random admirers approach you with questions about your NX...
Old 10-05-15, 08:26 PM
NXOwner
Racer

Default How Much?

So, I was at a shopping center a couple of weeks ago (I've only had my NX for 3-1/2 weeks). After I parked, I got out and there was a car pulled up behind me. I thought they may have thought I was about to leave or something, however, they were behind me as I turned into the parking lot and into a parking spot. It was a mother and a young adult daughter (I'm guessing).

They said, "We love your car!". To which, I replied "Thank you!" They then asked the awkward question, "How much was it?". I just said, "mid-forties". They smiled and said "okay" and, as they started to drive away, said, "and we love the color!".

Cool.
Old 10-05-15, 08:27 PM
NXOwner
Racer

Default R or N? X

Last week, I'm driving along side a white, late model RX with a woman driving it, with another woman passenger. I saw that she was looking at my NX. I get ahead of her in my lane she falls behind. A couple of lights later, I noticed someone waving gingerly at me. It was her beside me in the other lane, she had rolled down her window, so I rolled down my passenger window. She asked if my car was the "new model". I said "yes".

She she "she liked it and she was going to get one". The light turned green, I said "thank you" and we drove off our separate ways.

I hope she wasn't thinking this was the new RX!. LOL!

(this was the second such incident in three-and-a-half weeks of NX ownership!)

Last edited by NXOwner; 10-05-15 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-06-15, 12:46 AM
akkidy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RXOwner
Last week, I'm driving along side a white, late model RX with a woman driving it, with another woman passenger. I saw that she was looking at my NX. I get ahead of her in my lane she falls behind. A couple of lights later, I noticed someone waving gingerly at me. It was her beside me in the other lane, she had rolled down her window, so I rolled down my passenger window. She asked if my car was the "new model". I said "yes".

She she "she liked it and she was going to get one". The light turned green, I said "thank you" and we drove off our separate ways.

I hope she wasn't thinking this was the new RX!. LOL!

(this was the second such incident in three-and-a-half weeks of NX ownership!)
I was at the carwash and the lady next to me driving an Infiniti G37 thought it was the new model RX. I had difficult time explaining that it's a totally new model car, but she seemed to already concluded in her mind it was the new design RX. She keeps on saying that it's the new model for this year.
Old 10-06-15, 03:00 AM
D4V1D
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/nx-...ed-thread.html