NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

How many NX have you seen on the road besides yours?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-15, 05:15 AM
sosobri805
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here in Los Angeles other than mine I've seen 3 others. One on the highway and the two others are are at my job.
Old 02-24-15, 01:58 PM
bostonb
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4482
I wonder what you think of the handling of your NX in the very deep snow in the NE and Boston area? It must be a real experience under the conditions you've been driving in. A real test of the NX I would guess.
It’s been handling great, although I am a wuss and usually opt to work from home when it snows. But during the times when I was out, the NX was great. I came from a FWD vehicle all my life, so this was definitely a game changer for me. I also live on a steep hill and no longer have any issues making it to the top with the AWD. I did get stuck in the the snow in my driveway last week, though, but it was my own fault. My driveway is a steep uphill and I tried to go through 3-4 inches of snow. Made it part-way up, but then wheels were spinning and I was stuck in one spot. I kept trying to go up by wiggling, but no luck. Unfortunately, my NX slide sideways and I reversed into the snowbank on the side of my driveway. Caught a patch of ice and was stuck in one spot — couldn’t reverse since I was backed into the snow bank, couldn’t go forward, couldn’t open my driver-side door since I was against the snow bank. Was just awful. Luckily, the snow was soft enough that I decided to reverse and just ram into the snow bank.. thought I damaged my rear-exterior, but it turned out fine. After I was down, I was crazy enough to try another attempt and made it all the way up this time.
Old 02-24-15, 06:29 PM
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bostonb
It’s been handling great, although I am a wuss and usually opt to work from home when it snows. But during the times when I was out, the NX was great. I came from a FWD vehicle all my life, so this was definitely a game changer for me. I also live on a steep hill and no longer have any issues making it to the top with the AWD. I did get stuck in the the snow in my driveway last week, though, but it was my own fault. My driveway is a steep uphill and I tried to go through 3-4 inches of snow. Made it part-way up, but then wheels were spinning and I was stuck in one spot. I kept trying to go up by wiggling, but no luck. Unfortunately, my NX slide sideways and I reversed into the snowbank on the side of my driveway. Caught a patch of ice and was stuck in one spot — couldn’t reverse since I was backed into the snow bank, couldn’t go forward, couldn’t open my driver-side door since I was against the snow bank. Was just awful. Luckily, the snow was soft enough that I decided to reverse and just ram into the snow bank.. thought I damaged my rear-exterior, but it turned out fine. After I was down, I was crazy enough to try another attempt and made it all the way up this time.
Thank you for the excellent report ! Sounds like a good snow car overall.
Old 02-24-15, 06:38 PM
AL13NV8D3R
Instructor

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

Even though the NX was out longer than the RC i have seen ZERO Nxs but have seen about 6 different RCFs and RC Fsports. I guess people here have more sporting intentions than utility. Or those people in the RCs are not married with children.
Old 02-24-15, 07:59 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 289 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by bostonb
Not sure if you did but try the Center Diff Lock (button on the lower left of the dash). It applies the power 50/50 to the front and rear right off the bat. It has gotten me out of some tough spots with the RX in the past.
Old 02-26-15, 08:04 PM
blknwhte
Driver School Candidate

I've seen 5 NX's since January

1 Obsidion F-Sport
then maybe two weeks later
1 EW 200t/h
then in the last two weeks I've seen
3 200t/h NX's
EW then NGP then MRM

The F-Sport was in Richmond and the rest in Van, BC. NX's population is definitely snowballing around here
Old 02-27-15, 06:42 AM
papa214
Rookie

Default NX sightings

I've yet to see any in the Cleveland area. Had mine since 12/29. I've seen more on the Dealer lot.
Feel like I'm driving a one of a kind vehicle.
Old 02-27-15, 08:29 AM
GlenK
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

^^Same here in NE Florida. My dealer was out of stock though. Going back up there Monday and will see what inventory looks like now.
Old 02-27-15, 10:44 AM
athiker
Rookie

Zero in NC. Making negotiating somewhat difficult. Patience or travel I guess.
Old 02-27-15, 11:52 AM
winst0n
Driver School Candidate

finally I saw 2 this week... a white one on the road near my neighborhood... and silver one parked at the same restaurant I dined in at..
Old 02-27-15, 04:58 PM
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by papa214
I've yet to see any in the Cleveland area. Had mine since 12/29. I've seen more on the Dealer lot.
Feel like I'm driving a one of a kind vehicle.
I took delivery on my NX on 12/26 from Metro. Being retired I don't drive the NX if the roads are bad, as I have a 2nd car.
I can't wait for better weather !
Old 02-27-15, 11:21 PM
bostonb
Rookie

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
Not sure if you did but try the Center Diff Lock (button on the lower left of the dash). It applies the power 50/50 to the front and rear right off the bat. It has gotten me out of some tough spots with the RX in the past.
Oooh, is that what that button is for? I've seen it but never knew what it was and keep forgetting (or maybe just lazy) to look it up whenever I got home. Thanks for the info!
Old 02-28-15, 12:26 PM
mwl7698
Driver

Spotted today outside my store in douglasville,ga. West of altanta. First one ive seen in the wild. 😀
Old 03-14-15, 03:51 PM
ncast2523
Driver School Candidate

Yet to see one in the wild.
Old 03-15-15, 05:22 PM
athiker
Rookie

Originally Posted by ncast2523
Yet to see one in the wild.
Same here...until today! Coincidentally I was driving mine home from picking it up out of state and within 30 miles of home I spot a nice white 200t.

Quick Reply: How many NX have you seen on the road besides yours?