NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)

Brochures available at dealers

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-14, 09:44 AM
ThermonMer
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

are you meaning to tell me that without the premium package, this car would come without a sunroof? i find this hard to believe.

in 2010, i had a base IS 250...there wasnt a single option on the window sticker, yet it came with a sunroof.

I wonder what the cost would be for:

200t
AWD
F-Sport front bumper only
Moonroof
LED headlights, which are basically advertised as standard

I have no desire for navi, driving nannies, F-Sport suspension, F-Sport interior, ML stereo, etc etc. But i have a feeling that the few items i want will end up breaking the $40k mark with packages, which is very unfortunate, especially because i wouldnt touch the non-Fsport fascia wit ha 10 foot pole.
Old 11-20-14, 10:30 AM
philwojo
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is a direct link to the NX Brochure I scanned in and posted about, but this is the official version direct from Lexus:

http://www.lexus.com/documents/broch...X-Brochure.pdf

But, based on what I have seen I think you are correct, no moon-roof without some sort of package or option added on, it doesn't appear to be standard. Here is what they say on the Lexus Site as well, under the "Comfort & Design" section of the "Features" tab.

TILT-AND-SLIDE MOONROOF

The NX offers an available expansive moonroof with unique outer-sliding design that provides a larger opening and more interior headroom than conventional moonroofs.
Optional On: NX 300h, NX 200T, NX 200T F SPORT
Included In: PREMIUM PACKAGE
Old 11-20-14, 11:35 AM
ThermonMer
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by philwojo
Here is a direct link to the NX Brochure I scanned in and posted about, but this is the official version direct from Lexus:

http://www.lexus.com/documents/broch...X-Brochure.pdf

But, based on what I have seen I think you are correct, no moon-roof without some sort of package or option added on, it doesn't appear to be standard. Here is what they say on the Lexus Site as well, under the "Comfort & Design" section of the "Features" tab.

TILT-AND-SLIDE MOONROOF

The NX offers an available expansive moonroof with unique outer-sliding design that provides a larger opening and more interior headroom than conventional moonroofs.
Optional On: NX 300h, NX 200T, NX 200T F SPORT
Included In: PREMIUM PACKAGE
is your brochure international or U.S.? because it appears the US models will not have the option of a pano roof (seen in Japan photos). The US models (in photos) have your run of the mill, standard size sunroof. theres nothing expansive about it.
Old 11-20-14, 11:38 AM
philwojo
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is the US version and the link is from the US site.