NX - 1st Gen (2015-2021)
View Poll Results: Which color would you PURCHASE on the NX?
Atomic Silver
22.31%
Eminent White
24.70%
Obsidian
8.76%
Matador Red Mica
7.17%
Ultrasonic Blue Mica
9.16%
Fire Agate Pearl
2.39%
Meteor Blue Mica
3.59%
Nebula Gray Pearl
16.33%
Silver Lining Metallic
5.58%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Your favorite color to purchase on the NX is...?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-15, 07:57 AM
coooolwhip
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mrsinsyder
I'd love to see the fire agate in person.

My vote was for eminent white. I also love obsidian, but black cars are just too much of a pain. Red and blue would be fun, but I think I'd tire of them.

The meteor blue mica was pretty on Lexus.com, but really disappointing in person.
I didn't care or know much about car colors when I got my 2011 Acura TSX. You're right black really is such a pain in the ***. I can see swirl marks less than a month of owning that car (bought brand new).
Not making that mistake this time, went with a Atomic Silver. Just picked up this past weekend.
Old 11-23-15, 11:32 AM
lexinx
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to like Atomic Silver before, but I had to pick Eminent White when we ordered because my wife likes it. Haha.
Old 11-24-15, 11:23 AM
ronslexus
Driver

I like the pearl white but elected to go with the Nebula Gray and I really like the color especially with the new 20" chrome wheels. Also put on the body side molding and lower rocker panel chrome molding.
Old 11-26-15, 03:31 PM
fishcak3s
Driver School Candidate

Ultrasonic Blue. Because that's what I got... haha.

Was going with Obsidian but went with the blue. But as previously mentioned, swirl marks.....
Old 11-27-15, 09:49 AM
bjhegstad
Driver School Candidate

Default Only Red

I choose the Madator Red Mica with the sports package. I like the looks of my car, it's a standout.
Old 03-20-16, 03:09 PM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 691 Likes on 508 Posts

We love our Matador Red Mica but honestly, it would be our second choice. We really wanted a Nebula Gray Pearl NX. That is an awesome color and contrasts nicely with all the black plastic trim and wheel well trim. Unfortunately, unless you do a special order, they all seem to come with black interiors and we hate the black interior. Our MRM has the parchment interior, which unlike our previous Nebula Gray RX, still has quite a bit of black in the lower doors. We also love the unique Atomic Silver from our ES (the car we learned to hate the black interior on) and it would also be a good contrast to all the black trim on the exterior.

We look forward to many years with the Matador Red, but I can already see swirl marks so it will definitely be work to take care of it. I told my wife when we purchased that the Red comes with a buffer. The main reason I don't care for tha black is because of the maintenance factor, and unfortunately I think the red will be just as much work.
Old 03-20-16, 06:40 PM
Lolasmom
Driver School Candidate

When I was waiting for my hybrid to come in I thought I was getting the eminent white pearl and was happy with that. Turned out that the one that came in first was black on black. I declined and chose to wait. The next car in was atomic silver which I accepted. Every time that I see the white I'm so happy that I got the atomic silver. It's a beautiful eye-catcher!
Old 03-21-16, 02:01 AM
TeaAholic1
Intermediate

I really really like the titanium colour. It's very sharp and bold.

I still like my metallic black NX, it's very subtle which fits my personality.
Old 03-21-16, 07:58 AM
Toneroni
Driver School Candidate

I opted for the Ultra White myself as I planned on my new car purchase being white for a while now coming from an anthracite metallic TL. Love it with the red/black interior!

The atomic silver looks great - have not seen it on an NX but the salesman showed me his GS and it looks fantastic. Usually I'm not a fan of silver but this looks sharp.

Also the dealership moved a Blue NX into the showroom on the signing day and it also caught our eye. Very sporty and eye catching.
Old 03-21-16, 06:43 PM
TechNut
Pole Position

Received 691 Likes on 508 Posts

Yes, we love the atomic silver on our ES and I imagine it would be terrific on an NX. It is a very unique silver, with definite brown hues in certain lighting. Very sharp color - but the truth is Lexus has some great colors. The Ultasonic Blue is amazing too. Unfortunate they only have that color option on the F-Sport.
Old 03-23-16, 09:52 PM
NXblue
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry, but was this only for 2015? I don't see the Vortex blue metallic! That's what mine is & I vote for that!

THE best Blue color I've ever had!!
Old 03-24-16, 04:20 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 288 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by NXblue
Sorry, but was this only for 2015? I don't see the Vortex blue metallic! That's what mine is & I vote for that!

THE best Blue color I've ever had!!
Yes, colors available at the time (MY 2015). Unfortunately, I can't edit the poll and in hindsight having an "Other" selection would have somewhat helped with future color changes. You have one of the rare colors. Congrats!
Old 03-25-16, 07:16 PM
NXblue
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Other colors

Originally Posted by corradoMR2
Yes, colors available at the time (MY 2015). Unfortunately, I can't edit the poll and in hindsight having an "Other" selection would have somewhat helped with future color changes. You have one of the rare colors. Congrats!
Yes. I had the first Vortex blue in C/S CO!! My salesman called to check in w/ me yesterday & told me they sold the second blue one just the other day! So, yes its' a rare color here & I love it!!!!
Thanks corrado
Old 03-26-16, 06:46 AM
SteveDeech
Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I love the Eminent White Pearl. It is the first white pearl that is true white color. Most White Pearls have a lot of beige in them.
Old 03-27-16, 09:49 AM
SteveDeech
Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

[QUOTE=Pinhead;9422708]Ultra White is even nicer than Eminent White. Saw both in person, the Ultra White is just more bight and clean while still having pearl. Eminent white when dirty looks yellowish while Ultra White stays looking more crisp.[/QUOTE

My car is never dirty so I have never experienced the yellowish color you see when dirty. I am very happy with the Eminant White actually I was always a favorite of the Starfire Pearl on the Rx350 which is not available any longer.

Quick Reply: Your favorite color to purchase on the NX is...?