Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Sacramento Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-16, 02:00 PM
dnasians
Lexus Test Driver

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Sacramento Roll Call!

Anyone interested in meeting up periodically? I'm thinking once a quarter or so.
We can grab BOBA!

Old 03-22-16, 03:24 PM
Tokenblkgy
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm always down for boba.. I'm actually thinking of putting a Mimi meet together for Sat April 2nd. I'm trying to figure out the details but boba sounds like a good starting point.
Old 03-23-16, 12:13 AM
j0elam
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds good! im always down for a meet up!
Old 03-23-16, 10:47 AM
Knarf916
Rookie

would be down just busy most of the time when im not actually working..
Old 03-25-16, 09:00 AM
dnasians
Lexus Test Driver

I'll be back in town april 15th. anyone want to meet up during that week?
Old 03-27-16, 10:41 PM
Jayli2
Driver School Candidate

I'm down for a meet. Keep me posted!
Old 03-28-16, 02:30 PM
specONE
Racer

Received 487 Likes on 246 Posts

a lot of "down" people up in here but nothing planned? Someone just has to take the initiative and set up something already.
date, time, place!
Old 03-28-16, 05:55 PM
Tokenblkgy
Pole Position

Guys. I have location date and time locked in. I will be posting it up in a few hrs when I get off work. It will be this sat April 2 in the early evening. Lol
Old 03-29-16, 10:22 AM
Knarf916
Rookie

sorry fellas, it's way off topic.. but im trying to get rid of some wheels and according to "forum laws" i'm not qualified to sell without a vouch. I'm not a scammer but im fairly new to this and forum itself. Anyone locally here willing to vouch for me? would be greatly appreciated. if not, good day guys!
Old 03-29-16, 10:39 AM
specONE
Racer

Received 487 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by Knarf916
sorry fellas, it's way off topic.. but im trying to get rid of some wheels and according to "forum laws" i'm not qualified to sell without a vouch. I'm not a scammer but im fairly new to this and forum itself. Anyone locally here willing to vouch for me? would be greatly appreciated. if not, good day guys!
Honestly no one is allowed to sell high dollar items on the forums without a vouch regardless if n00b or 10+ year veteran.

come out to the meets and meet your fellow locals and maybe then someone may want to vouch for you because they know you on a personal level.
When someone vouches, they put their reputation on the forums on the line for you as well. So people will not just throw out vouches just to anyone.
Old 03-29-16, 10:57 AM
Knarf916
Rookie

Originally Posted by specONE
Honestly no one is allowed to sell high dollar items on the forums without a vouch regardless if n00b or 10+ year veteran.

come out to the meets and meet your fellow locals and maybe then someone may want to vouch for you because they know you on a personal level.
When someone vouches, they put their reputation on the forums on the line for you as well. So people will not just throw out vouches just to anyone.
i fully understand it. With work and personal priorities, meets arent as easy for me the attend as before. It's ok. i'll sell elsewhere. I just figured there'd be some other way besides a vouch would do but apparently not... rather give into the community then elsewhere but it is what it is.
Old 03-29-16, 03:16 PM
Tokenblkgy
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Knarf916
Knarf I believe alot of the rules were in place due to the drama that has happened with scammers, phonies and etc. As spec one has stated getting out and meeting a few people here and there and also getting involved in the forum and also FB group Chat can give you exposure to get the vouches you need. It isn't that hard i have vouched for a few members up here that i have met and known on a personal level and I also am a 6 month old Lexus owner. Its all about how you present yourself.

If you aren't busy and I don't know where in Cali you live but this sat we are having a small meet and greet in Sacramento Area. A Few of is ISF members are getting together and wanted to open it up to everyone else.

Token
Old 03-29-16, 05:28 PM
Knarf916
Rookie

Originally Posted by Tokenblkgy
Knarf I believe alot of the rules were in place due to the drama that has happened with scammers, phonies and etc. As spec one has stated getting out and meeting a few people here and there and also getting involved in the forum and also FB group Chat can give you exposure to get the vouches you need. It isn't that hard i have vouched for a few members up here that i have met and known on a personal level and I also am a 6 month old Lexus owner. Its all about how you present yourself.

If you aren't busy and I don't know where in Cali you live but this sat we are having a small meet and greet in Sacramento Area. A Few of is ISF members are getting together and wanted to open it up to everyone else.

Token
Yeah, It's no biggie.. Jus trying to give CL community kind of a dibs on it before others. As for meets and what not, one day I'll make it to one lol. I'm local in Sacramento too but I work that day and have a late Easter family reunion picnic to attend afterwards. Ya have fun, enjoy and be safe.
Old 04-07-16, 08:24 PM
dnasians
Lexus Test Driver

any after math pics of 4/2?
Old 04-08-16, 10:47 PM
markjustus
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

down for boba! out here in fairfield, 30 mins away !!

Quick Reply: Sacramento Roll Call!