Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Cars & Coffee RC Meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-15, 10:19 PM
yok3dIS
Intermediate

Received 204 Likes on 79 Posts
Post Cars & Coffee RC Meet

Hello all,

Organizing a meet that started in the RC forums this coming weekend - June 6th. Noob here so its my first meet. [Don't want to step on anyone's toes so let me know if there's any process I need to go through.]

Here are the details:

June 6th @ 10am
Starbucks in San Bruno
851 Cherry Avenue, 94066

RC/F Group
(1) yok3dIS - Obsidian on black - RC F-Sport
(2) rogerP - USB on red - RC F-Sport
(3) aginnt - white on red - RCF
(4) evolutionR - white - RC F-Sport

Hope to see everyone and their awesome rides!
Old 06-01-15, 08:11 AM
EvolutionR
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yok3dIS
Hello all,

Organizing a meet that started in the RC forums this coming weekend - June 6th. Noob here so its my first meet. [Don't want to step on anyone's toes so let me know if there's any process I need to go through.]

Here are the details:

June 6th @ 10am
Starbucks in San Bruno
851 Cherry Avenue, 94066

RC/F Group
(1) yok3dIS - Obsidian on black - RC F-Sport
(2) rogerP - USB on red - RC F-Sport
(3) aginnt - white on red - RCF
(4) evolutionR - white - RC F-Sport

Hope to see everyone and their awesome rides!

Yeh I don't think I can make it... ;( because my girl wants to go to the Filipino festival in Vallejo that day... Ahhhhhh I'm soooo mad... But the following week there's a meet in lake berryesa and it's a bbq we should all go June 14th I'm going
Old 06-01-15, 05:43 PM
lbintab
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

You know there's an actual Cars and Coffee event that day at Treasure Island. Starts at 8am. Why don't you guys just do it there. I think the fee to park is $10. Then more than just you guys will stand around your cars sipping on starbucks.
Old 06-02-15, 03:14 PM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -

Received 117 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by lbintab
You know there's an actual Cars and Coffee event that day at Treasure Island. Starts at 8am. Why don't you guys just do it there. I think the fee to park is $10. Then more than just you guys will stand around your cars sipping on starbucks.
Was also gonna suggest this. Its the 1 year anniversary event. Thinking about taking the new toy out there
Old 06-02-15, 11:34 PM
aginnt
Driver

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

I cant make it either. Work stuff came up. sorry guys.

I am out next weekend as well. anyone down for later in the month?
Old 06-04-15, 10:45 AM
yok3dIS
Intermediate

Post Update

Originally Posted by aginnt
I cant make it either. Work stuff came up. sorry guys.

I am out next weekend as well. anyone down for later in the month?
Here is more information on the event this Saturday: Cars and Coffee: Exotic & Muscle Car Meetup | Treasure Island. It is held every first Saturday of each month from 8-11am. I found the information on sf.funcheap.com. There is also a link to Facebook for up-to-date information. (I would post the link but since I don't have Facebook, you'll need to check the site mentioned.)

I appreciate the feedback from the members here but was actually looking for a more Lexus oriented event. Also, I had the preconceived notion that meets were about camaraderie, collaboration and hanging out with fellow Lexus owners vs just 'sipping on Starbucks.' Since I did not get much traction on this, will postpone it until we have more numbers. Look forward to meeting everyone someday!
Old 06-04-15, 06:31 PM
Rogerp
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yok3dIS
Here is more information on the event this Saturday: Cars and Coffee: Exotic & Muscle Car Meetup | Treasure Island. It is held every first Saturday of each month from 8-11am. I found the information on sf.funcheap.com. There is also a link to Facebook for up-to-date information. (I would post the link but since I don't have Facebook, you'll need to check the site mentioned.)

I appreciate the feedback from the members here but was actually looking for a more Lexus oriented event. Also, I had the preconceived notion that meets were about camaraderie, collaboration and hanging out with fellow Lexus owners vs just 'sipping on Starbucks.' Since I did not get much traction on this, will postpone it until we have more numbers. Look forward to meeting everyone someday!
I just got back on the forum. Looks like our RC meet isn't gonna happen. Was really looking forward to hanging out with a bunch of Lexus folks. 😕Let's try this again soon.
Old 06-04-15, 10:03 PM
lbintab
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

That's exactly what's it's gonna be. A few guys who all bought the same car and tell each other...nice car man. I see it all the time with the vette guys and porsche guys when they do meets. It'll actually be cool to do it at cars and coffee because I know people who don't own one would like to see one up close and get to ask the owners questions.
Old 06-06-15, 12:37 AM
EvolutionR
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sup guys. I'm not sure if this is a go but if you guys want next week on a Sunday the 14th we can to a bbq with a bunch of car enthusiasts at berryessa. I can set up an official thread if you guys like or pm if you want more details about it.. I'm going down there with a couple of friends.. Its an annual meet at the spot.. We can all roll together lol do a small premier and drive down there roll deep!!
Old 06-10-15, 02:31 PM
EJ255t
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't have an RC, I have an IS, would be awesome to roll with you guys for the next Cars and Coffee meet in SF
Old 06-15-15, 08:20 AM
Luquanda
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EJ255t
I don't have an RC, I have an IS, would be awesome to roll with you guys for the next Cars and Coffee meet in SF
same here. don't have an RC but i have a CT. would be cool to chill with all the other Lexus owners as well.
Old 06-15-15, 08:52 PM
yok3dIS
Intermediate

Originally Posted by EvolutionR
Sup guys. I'm not sure if this is a go but if you guys want next week on a Sunday the 14th we can to a bbq with a bunch of car enthusiasts at berryessa. I can set up an official thread if you guys like or pm if you want more details about it.. I'm going down there with a couple of friends.. Its an annual meet at the spot.. We can all roll together lol do a small premier and drive down there roll deep!!
Missed this! Let me know when the next one is, can bring food or drinks.